Check your account email address ×

Pardons?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

forget it, we're not double dating with you and broski. we don't like trump supporters, remember?

Double date??? WTF is wrong with you man? It would be having a couple beers at best. You know like Obama's Beer Summit :bc:

Dudes dating...you gay? :fluffy:

42 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Trump should preemptively pardon every person he has sent a text or email to in the last 12 months and every family member he has including Baron  

That would be awesome. 

He should but it won't help them.

45 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Trump should preemptively pardon every person he has sent a text or email to in the last 12 months and every family member he has including Baron  

That would be awesome. 

Maybe Trump thinks it's like a video game where you get to reset when you lose. Or golfing at his own club where no one calls you out for cheating. What am I saying?  It's like his businesses. He just starts over when he fucks up and starts over leaving other people to pay. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe Trump thinks it's like a video game where you get to reset when you lose. Or golfing at his own club where no one calls you out for cheating. What am I saying?  It's like his businesses. He just starts over when he fucks up and starts over leaving other people to pay. 

Oh dayam!  Another renowned business expert with the clear knowledge of the ongoings of multi million dollar businesses of billionaires. 

Tell us how it all works Rev!  Daddy taught you right?

:lol:

Go wax your kayak!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh dayam!  Another renowned business expert with the clear knowledge of the ongoings of multi million dollar businesses of billionaires. 

Go wax your kayak!

Poor Lil Momo :snack:

IMG_3124.GIF

4 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Night golf?

Twilight we have good light til 8:30, you guy probably have good light till 9:30?

3 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

He has people for that :bc:

Fuckin right, the ball batting wears you out :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Go wax your kayak!

Denial is just not a river in Egypt :lol: 

36 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Twilight we have good light til 8:30, you guy probably have good light till 9:30?

Ya 930 its getting darkish. :bc:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Guy narrating his own death scene :lmao: big fuck up ruined that movie 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Go wax your kayak!

I've been telling you how it works. You are just to loyal to the great pumpkin to see it block head. Your presidential shit head swore up and down that there was no contact with any Russians. Then it was proven that many people close to him had contacts. Yet you are still too stupid to realize what that means. His Secretary of State ran Exxon which has just been fined for ignoring the sanctions that trump jr was talking to the Russians about.  Earlier trump said he had no business dealings with Russia yet his son is recorded talking about their Russian dealings. You can't keep pretending to be smart when you keep eating the shit that the Trumps are shovelling at you. 

Trump also arranges for his wife and kid to stay on New York so the secret service has to pay for a lease in trump tower. He golfs at his courses and charges the taxpayer. 

Yet you and the Republicunts are still pissed that Obama flew to Hawaii a few times. 

I'm not saying this so you stop. Please keep it up. I like laughing at you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I've been telling you how it works. You are just to loyal to the great pumpkin to see it block head. Your presidential shit head swore up and down that there was no contact with any Russians. Then it was proven that many people close to him had contacts. Yet you are still too stupid to realize what that means. His Secretary of State ran Exxon which has just been fined for ignoring the sanctions that trump jr was talking to the Russians about.  Earlier trump said he had no business dealings with Russia yet his son is recorded talking about their Russian dealings. You can't keep pretending to be smart when you keep eating the shit that the Trumps are shovelling at you. 

Trump also arranges for his wife and kid to stay on New York so the secret service has to pay for a lease in trump tower. He golfs at his courses and charges the taxpayer. 

Yet you and the Republicunts are still pissed that Obama flew to Hawaii a few times. 

You've been "telling me how this works"? :lol:

Holy shit!   :lmao:

I mean..... :lol:

libtwattery intellectually elite at its finest!  Thanks for the laugh.

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

riveting

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

riveting

Don't get me wrong it's not as damning as that list of people who once shook hands with or were police officers in the same town that the Clintons had a rally in over a 40 year career and later died. I mean those type of connect the dots are pretty straight forward.  

This trump Russia and money stuff would require a look his tax returns to sort out.  You know something trump lied about showing. Something all other candidates were open about.

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Don't get me wrong it's not as damning as that list of people who once shook hands with or were police officers in the same town that the Clintons had a rally in over a 40 year career and later died. I mean those type of connect the dots are pretty straight forward.  

This trump Russia and money stuff would require a look his tax returns to sort out.  You know something trump lied about showing. Something all other candidates were open about.

I'd rather hear you defend Donna Brazile, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the wikileaks evidence, and how its not the only real actual proof of collusion. :news: 

On 2017-07-22 at 3:19 PM, ICEMAN! said:

Oh wow

revkev's post flattened poor mini momo and dependsbuster

IMG_7681.GIF

It only seemed like 6 months ago that we were betting how many lies Trump would tell before his followers snapped. 

I would have lost the bet. I knew Republicans enjoyed a certain amount of willing suspension of disbelief. Iraq wmd's proved that. But I didn't think they were this gullible.