Check your account email address ×

Pardons?

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I think you need some math lessons too. which is odd, considering you work in financials. I have ~9200 posts, you ~1900.

:lol:

9200/1900 = 4.8

Yah but your posts are way longer on average so based on word count you suck massive amounts of leftard cock :finger3: 

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I figured you'd like it. 

I admitted my mistake though :read: 

And well done.  He didn't get that though.  Admitting mistakes is a concept long since done away with by his team.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Seems old Don is seeking legal advice regarding pardoning himself, his family and aids.

story developing......follow the money ducks

*****BREAKING*****WAPO- Trump considering pardoning himself and criminal associates

Some of President Trump’s lawyers are exploring ways to limit or undercut special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s Russia investigation, building a case against what they allege are his conflicts of interest and discussing the president’s authority to grant pardons, according to people familiar with the effort. 

Trump has asked his advisers about his power to pardon aides, family members and even himself in connection with the probe, according to one of those people. A second person said Trump’s lawyers have been discussing the president’s pardoning powers among themselves. 

Trump’s legal team declined to comment on the issue. But one adviser said the president has simply expressed a curiosity in understanding the reach of his pardoning authority, as well as the limits of Mueller’s investigation. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-lawyers-seek-to-undercut-muellers-russia-investigation/2017/07/20/232ebf2c-6d71-11e7-b9e2-2056e768a7e5_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trumplegal-925pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.9529d2061349

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It is funny Dump is inquiring about this info....considering there is nothing to see and he never lies.... :snack:

Dump appreciates your blind loyalty and support :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

It is funny Dump is inquiring about this info....considering there is nothing to see and he never lies.... :snack:

Dump appreciates your blind loyalty and support :lmao: 

according to one of those people or the second person? :lol:  

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Did you finally catch the sarcasm???? :bc: 

Is it with sarcasm in mind you're lock step with and :kissmyass: Lil Momo's ass? :lmao: 

It's great watching you trip over yourself trying to partner up with any one of the right wing wacko's who will pay attention to you :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

according to one of those people or the second person? :lol:  

Take your pick :bc: Or keep your head buried in the sand with complete denial :lmao: Face it - he's a joke and Putin threw the election 👍

Just now, Mainecat said:
16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

FOX is reporting as well

Well they are fair and balanced. :lol:  

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'm going to respond nicely.  Trump must just be getting tired of the obstruction in DC.  He really had no idea what he was up against.  From both sides toeing the status quo line.  I don't think he gives two shits about Russia...he's just tired of hearing it and knowing it is causing his agenda to be slowed.  He's ready to end it...and his supporters would be fine with him doing so.  It's justified.  Mueller has turned his whole team into another circus with his non-control of it.  If he laid out all the reasons and canned the whole thing....Americans would applaud.  They are tired of it also.  Well, except the ones that are whiney little bitches.  If they were smart, they'd realize this would be the best outcome for them.  Well, except the ones that committed suicide...that would be the best outcome for the rest of us.

His actions are of a man who has something to hide, and make no mistake you are delusional.....drugs, booze or both?

Edited by Mileage Psycho

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

His actions are of a man who has something to hide, and make no mistake you are delusional.....drugs, booze or both?

Something to hide? :lol: That's the narrative you are being fed for sure.  Laughable.  

Tell you what, you start being correct on something, ANYTHING, here and I'll start giving your posts more credit.  Until then...well,

SUCK IT!!!!!

:lmao: