Check your account email address ×

Pardons?

Seems old Don is seeking legal advice regarding pardoning himself, his family and aids.

story developing......follow the money ducks

*****BREAKING*****WAPO- Trump considering pardoning himself and criminal associates

Some of President Trump’s lawyers are exploring ways to limit or undercut special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s Russia investigation, building a case against what they allege are his conflicts of interest and discussing the president’s authority to grant pardons, according to people familiar with the effort. 

Trump has asked his advisers about his power to pardon aides, family members and even himself in connection with the probe, according to one of those people. A second person said Trump’s lawyers have been discussing the president’s pardoning powers among themselves. 

Trump’s legal team declined to comment on the issue. But one adviser said the president has simply expressed a curiosity in understanding the reach of his pardoning authority, as well as the limits of Mueller’s investigation. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-lawyers-seek-to-undercut-muellers-russia-investigation/2017/07/20/232ebf2c-6d71-11e7-b9e2-2056e768a7e5_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trumplegal-925pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.9529d2061349
Edited by Mainecat

Not reading that Hackery.  No reason to.  AGAIN...since you've posted this in another thread and found it worthy enough to start a thread about it...allow me:

This is it!  trump is going down!  This is legs!  This has teeth!  Sucks in a row now!  This will for sure sink him!  It's over!  For sure this time!!!

:lol:

Off youselves.  Good grief. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

All innocent Presidents pardon themselves for no reason 

:lmao: cuz that is not a complete fucking hallucination fabricated pile of BULLFUCKINGSHIT :guzzle: 

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Seems old Don is seeking legal advice regarding pardoning himself, his family and aids.

story developing......follow the money ducks

*****BREAKING*****WAPO- Trump considering pardoning himself and criminal associates

Some of President Trump’s lawyers are exploring ways to limit or undercut special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s Russia investigation, building a case against what they allege are his conflicts of interest and discussing the president’s authority to grant pardons, according to people familiar with the effort. 

Trump has asked his advisers about his power to pardon aides, family members and even himself in connection with the probe, according to one of those people. A second person said Trump’s lawyers have been discussing the president’s pardoning powers among themselves. 

Trump’s legal team declined to comment on the issue. But one adviser said the president has simply expressed a curiosity in understanding the reach of his pardoning authority, as well as the limits of Mueller’s investigation. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-lawyers-seek-to-undercut-muellers-russia-investigation/2017/07/20/232ebf2c-6d71-11e7-b9e2-2056e768a7e5_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trumplegal-925pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.9529d2061349

^^^^^^^Someone please put this dipshit on flood control^^^^^^^

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

^^^^^^^Someone please put this dipshit on flood control^^^^^^^

He's posting over and over so the 5 people who he doesn't have blocked can read his diatribes 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

He's posting over and over so the 5 people who he doesn't have blocked can read his diatribes 

That's how he wins.  Wrapped up in the safe blankets of a family's business where he watches things and stocks the toilet room.  WINNING!!!!!  

Every day as I grow older, I make sure I'm not turning into one of those "old guys" that we've always made fun of over the years.  Out of step, out of touch, bitter and angry as the world has passed them by their whole lives.  Most would say there is nobody to blame but themselves.....but, not them!  The world has been unfair to them!  Reality, nobody wants to be around a bitter whiner.  He's finally so old that he can complain in public and most won't just slap him around. :lol:

What a Looooooser!  Poor MC-----"I'm gonna sit here and sip on my cheap scotch and $2 swisher sweet with the label ripped off and pretend I've made it in life." :lmao:\

An example for young kids to observe for sure.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That's how he wins.  Wrapped up in the safe blankets of a family's business where he watches things and stocks the toilet room.  WINNING!!!!!  

Every day as I grow older, I make sure I'm not turning into one of those "old guys" that we've always made fun of over the years.  Out of step, out of touch, bitter and angry as the world has passed them by their whole lives.  Most would say there is nobody to blame but themselves.....but, not them!  The world has been unfair to them!  Reality, nobody wants to be around a bitter whiner.  He's finally so old that he can complain in public and most won't just slap him around. :lol:

What a Looooooser!  Poor MC-----"I'm gonna sit here and sip on my cheap scotch and $2 swisher sweet with the label ripped off and pretend I've made it in life." :lmao:\

holy fuck. no way you typed that with a straight face.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fucking ouch! :roundhouse::ronald:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

holy fuck. no way you typed that with a straight face.

You're right....I was smirking the whole time.  I think I may have chuckled a time or two.  Like your first date did to you. :lmao:

Trump has discussed pardons with his legal team, it could create constitutional issues :news:

This Russia thing really stirs Trump up, who would have ever imagined the POTUS slamming his AG the way Trump did, especially a guy like Sessions who was an early supporter, along with the fact that the guy gave up a safe Senate seat to serve as AG.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump has discussed pardons with his legal team, it could create constitutional issues :news:

This Russia thing really stirs Trump up, who would have ever imagined the POTUS slamming his AG the way Trump did, especially a guy like Sessions who was an early supporter, along with the fact that the guy gave up a safe Senate seat to serve as AG.

Didn't those start when he was sworn in?

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm going to respond nicely.  Trump must just be getting tired of the obstruction in DC.  He really had no idea what he was up against.  From both sides toeing the status quo line.  I don't think he gives two shits about Russia...he's just tired of hearing it and knowing it is causing his agenda to be slowed.  He's ready to end it...and his supporters would be fine with him doing so.  It's justified.  Mueller has turned his whole team into another circus with his non-control of it.  If he laid out all the reasons and canned the whole thing....Americans would applaud.  They are tired of it also.  Well, except the ones that are whiney little bitches.  If they were smart, they'd realize this would be the best outcome for them.  Well, except the ones that committed suicide...that would be the best outcome for the rest of us.

Just now, Mainecat said:

SAYS THE CHEAP ASS NON CONTRIBUTING FUCKIN MEMBER!

I notice you didn't call out Slinger, who uses 10x the bandwidth I do. Besides, I'm pretty sure I've paid more dues on these forums than both of you knuckleheads have put together.  Now that one particularly offensive loser is gone, I think I will send CKF a check.  But again, thanks for your concern Thurston.