Check your account email address ×

Pardons?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Something to hide? :lol: That's the narrative you are being fed for sure.  Laughable.  

Tell you what, you start being correct on something, ANYTHING, here and I'll start giving your posts more credit.  Until then...well,

SUCK IT!!!!!

:lmao:

Yo Lil Momo - show us where you get the good info you're being fed :snack:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Something to hide? :lol: That's the narrative you are being fed for sure.  Laughable.  

Tell you what, you start being correct on something, ANYTHING, here and I'll start giving your posts more credit.  Until then...well,

SUCK IT!!!!!

His actions say it all, he has something to hide, but hey he has crackpots like you whose life is the internet to support him :lol: 

I've got a t-time to get to, have a fun evening on the net :thumb: 

25 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

His actions say it all, he has something to hide, but hey he has crackpots like you whose life is the internet to support him :lol: 

Night golf?

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yo! Get Down with the Syndrome

you seem infatuated with down's syndrome for some reason...i'm surprised some of the resident righties haven't called out on it yet, like they do lefties. :news:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you seem infatuated with down's syndrome for some reason...i'm surprised some of the resident righties haven't called out on it yet, like they do lefties. :news:

Infatuated.....you got me yet again!!! Damn are you good. :bc:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

how many pics of down's people have you posted lately?

Are we counting the SnowRider chops also? Because it makes a big difference in overall numbers :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Are we counting the SnowRider chops also? Because it makes a big difference in overall numbers :lmao:

your new pal broski's praisals have gone to your head.

you're not funny, nor witty with sarcasm :lol:

56 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

your new pal broski's praisals have gone to your head.

you're not funny, nor witty with sarcasm :lol:

That's only because it's way over your pay grade, obviously. :bc:

20 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This is it!!!!!  He's guilty!!!  It's over!!!!!!!   Trump is done for sure his time!!!!!

bwahahahhahahahaah. Hahahahahahahhahahahah aaaahahahahahahahahhhhhah!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Needed to be repeated for these dunces.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Vincent has a good bead on what runs through billionaire minds...you know, being alike and all. :lmao: And am I really "defending him"?  You still don't see it yet do you?  Your whole party doesn't.  It's more about bashing your liberal baby nuts.  The ones Obama coddled ever so gently for eight convincing America that blaming someone else it better than accepting personal responsibility.  The new librulz!  Intellectually elite. :lmao: Fucking whiners.  Boo hoo.  

Now the whole, "I've got golf, have fun on the internet" sounded suspiciously like "I've more important and got better things to do than be on this forum" language.  That's like the stupidest thing anybody can post. But I get it, it gives you the last word.  Or did it? :lol:

Poor Ballsack.  "The markets like stability." :lmao:

I hope this wasn't too harsh.  But I don't know anymore.  Some people are more easily hurt than others.   And some are just to dumb to know when they've been insulted properly. :dunno:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Dumbski latched onto Lil Momo because he pays attention to him :lmao: How cute :lol: 

Oh, you get more of my attention than anybody sweetheart.  Hey, how fast can you run again?  I heard you are like greased fucking lightning!   Coward troll.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Vincent has a good bead on what runs through billionaire minds...you know, being alike and all. :lmao: And am I really "defending him"?  You still don't see it yet do you?  Your whole party doesn't.  It's more about bashing your liberal baby nuts.  The ones Obama coddled ever so gently for eight convincing America that blaming someone else it better than accepting personal responsibility.  The new librulz!  Intellectually elite. :lmao: Fucking whiners.  Boo hoo.  

Now the whole, "I've got golf, have fun on the internet" sounded suspiciously like "I've more important and got better things to do than be on this forum" language.  That's like the stupidest thing anybody can post. But I get it, it gives you the last word.  Or did it? :lol:

Poor Ballsack.  "The markets like stability." :lmao:

I hope this wasn't too harsh.  But I don't know anymore.  Some people are more easily hurt than others.   And some are just to dumb to know when they've been insulted properly. :dunno:

Oh, you get more of my attention than anybody sweetheart.  Hey, how fast can you run again?  I heard you are like greased fucking lightning!   Coward troll.

Who's running?  :snack:

:lmao: You're confusing reality with the voices in your head :lol: Now STFU pecker breath :bc: 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Apparently you are a runner when confrontation strikes! :lol:

It's your voices bro :snack:

Internet jockey :lol: