Check your account email address ×

Pardons?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I see, there are three emoluments lawsuits going on right now against Trump.  http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/06/trump_is_facing_three_emoluments_lawsuits_will_any_of_them_succeed.html

If he pardons and I think it's a big if just because if he does it brings Article II into play, and I would imagine that his legal team is strongly advising against it.....but then again I'm sure his legal team would have and have advised against the things he has stated in his Tweets and interviews with NBC and the NYT....

At the end of the day all any of us can really do is sit back and watch the Trump show.

That's what I've essentially been doing since election night while watching CNN. I don't get too involved either way so I don't get too worked up either way :bc: 

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:fishing:

:bla:

:lol: Clueless Momo :lmao: 

Oh really? :lol:

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Now Sessions has lawyered up 

:lol:

If any of Trumps players haven't lawyered up yet...what the fuck are they waiting for?  Clearly this is a witch hunt going WAY over the line with Mueller's Clintonites and deep inquiries that have nothing to do with what they are supposed to be investigating.  Not sure what Trump is waiting on but this needs to be shut down.  It's actually what the Dems want anyway.  Think of THOSE talking points for YEARS....lasting all the way til 2020...which is what they need.  This investigation won't last that long...or give them the results they want.

Think so?  OF course you do!

• Gold Member
59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I notice you didn't call out Slinger, who uses 10x the bandwidth I do. Besides, I'm pretty sure I've paid more dues on these forums than both of you knuckleheads have put together.  Now that one particularly offensive loser is gone, I think I will send CKF a check.  But again, thanks for your concern Thurston.

Who left?

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, it's my pleasure!!!! :bc:  He's my special project.

Not sayin you're fat.....but I imagine this is how you like to treat your special projects. :lol:

• Like 2

Just now, Kivalo said:

I didnt realize that. :bc:

Just guessing...I don't actually know what Slinger is thinking. Kind of the opposite of him with everyone else :bc: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I notice you didn't call out Slinger, who uses 10x the bandwidth I do. Besides, I'm pretty sure I've paid more dues on these forums than both of you knuckleheads have put together.  Now that one particularly offensive loser is gone, I think I will send CKF a check.  But again, thanks for your concern Thurston.

I think you need some math lessons too. which is odd, considering you work in financials. I have ~9200 posts, you ~1900.

9200/1900 = 4.8

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf are you babbling about?

You said "Now that one particularly offensive loser is gone" and it was questioned by Kivalo. Who were you referring to when you posted that excuse for not paying a membership? 

Just now, Skidooski said:

You said "Now that one particularly offensive loser is gone" and it was questioned by Kivalo. Who were you referring to when you posted that excuse for not paying a membership? 

that was wolfie ya dingaling.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Wolfie said someone left, not Slinger.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Actually Wolfie said that. :lol: