Check your account email address ×

Pardons?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm going to respond nicely.  Trump must just be getting tired of the obstruction in DC.  He really had no idea what he was up against.  From both sides toeing the status quo line.  I don't think he gives two shits about Russia...he's just tired of hearing it and knowing it is causing his agenda to be slowed.  He's ready to end it...and his supporters would be fine with him doing so.  It's justified.  Mueller has turned his whole team into another circus with his non-control of it.  If he laid out all the reasons and canned the whole thing....Americans would applaud.  They are tired of it also.  Well, except the ones that are whiney little bitches.  If they were smart, they'd realize this would be the best outcome for them.  Well, except the ones that committed suicide...that would be the best outcome for the rest of us.

:lol:

IMG_7676.JPG

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

holy fuck. no way you typed that with a straight face.

Seems he supports the Trump family business OK?

He really sounds jealous like a little girl that didnt get what she asked Santa for.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I notice you didn't call out Slinger, who uses 10x the bandwidth I do. Besides, I'm pretty sure I've paid more dues on these forums than both of you knuckleheads have put together.  Now that one particularly offensive loser is gone, I think I will send CKF a check.  But again, thanks for your concern Thurston.

Slinger didnt bitch about my post.

You losin brain cells there old man?

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

:lol: Sorry you aren't getting more legislation passed on your transexual/gender guessing bathrooms. :lmao: All the removals from that idiot king's little crayon is winning enough for me this year.  Oh...stock market seems to think so too.

Image result for plane into barn crash

Just now, Mainecat said:

Seems he supports the Trump family business OK?

He really sounds jealous like a little girl that didnt get what she asked Santa for.

Go stock that toilet paper!!!!  I want a nice clean edge on that too!  Over the roll and folded to a point!!!  Earn your damn money!!! :lol:

Just now, Skidooski said:

Didn't those start when he was sworn in?

I'm not sure what you are asking :dunno:

I'll clarify my statement, while the POTUS has the ability to pardon under Article II Section 2 of the constitution, if he starts to pardon family members will it take us to Article II Section 4? I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that a constitutional legal case will be raised.

Article II

Section 2.

The President shall be commander in chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the militia of the several states, when called into the actual service of the United States; he may require the opinion, in writing, of the principal officer in each of the executive departments, upon any subject relating to the duties of their respective offices, and he shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment.

He shall have power, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, to make treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, shall appoint ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls, judges of the Supreme Court, and all other officers of the United States, whose appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by law: but the Congress may by law vest the appointment of such inferior officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the courts of law, or in the heads of departments.

The President shall have power to fill up all vacancies that may happen during the recess of the Senate, by granting commissions which shall expire at the end of their next session.

Section 3.

He shall from time to time give to the Congress information of the state of the union, and recommend to their consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in case of disagreement between them, with respect to the time of adjournment, he may adjourn them to such time as he shall think proper; he shall receive ambassadors and other public ministers; he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed, and shall commission all the officers of the United States.

Section 4.

The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/articleii

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Will Pence Pardon Trump similar to what happened in our past presidency? :news: 

We don't know if it will even go that far, but if it did I wouldn't be surprised if Pence would do that, although the reason Ford pardoned Nixon and it did give a sigh of relief to many is because Nixon had dirt on everyone, Trump doesn't have Nixon's time in DC as a Congressman, Senator, VP, and POTUS like Nixon did to collect all that info :whistle:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'll clarify my statement, while the POTUS has the ability to pardon under Article II Section 2 of the constitution, if he starts to pardon family members will it take us to Article II Section 4? I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that a constitutional legal case will be raised.

I was imply referring to all the hubbub back at the time of his inauguration and swearing in..... his businesses, emoluments etc. MC seemed to believe has was going down right after he put his hand on the bible so to speak.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We don't know if it will even go that far, but if it did I wouldn't be surprised if Pence would do that, although the reason Ford pardoned Nixon and it did give a sigh of relief to many is because Nixon had dirt on everyone, Trump doesn't have Nixon's time in DC as a Congressman, Senator, VP, and POTUS like Nixon did to collect all that info :whistle:

Very good point! :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I seriously don't see how your aren't getting his sarcasm.  

If/when he finally admits to seeing my sarcasm he won't be able to do his patented misconstruing bullshit to try for the gotcha shit he so craves

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm going to respond nicely.  Trump must just be getting tired of the obstruction in DC.  He really had no idea what he was up against.  From both sides toeing the status quo line.  I don't think he gives two shits about Russia...he's just tired of hearing it and knowing it is causing his agenda to be slowed.  He's ready to end it...and his supporters would be fine with him doing so.  It's justified.  Mueller has turned his whole team into another circus with his non-control of it.  If he laid out all the reasons and canned the whole thing....Americans would applaud.  They are tired of it also.  Well, except the ones that are whiney little bitches.  If they were smart, they'd realize this would be the best outcome for them.  Well, except the ones that committed suicide...that would be the best outcome for the rest of us.

:bla:

Wake up dummy - Dump is a fucking joke and you're an even bigger joke for your continual defense and rationalization of his ineptness.  👍

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dooski is a little smarter than you, but not by much. he knows trump is in trouble but he still likes hanging with team rww.

SMITE HIM!!!!!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

dooski is a little smarter than you, but not by much. he knows trump is in trouble but he still likes hanging with team rww.

He's a little smarter than me?  Well fuck...he should be done with the formula for cold fusion by now then....I keep gettin hung up on it.  DAMN DOOSKI!!!!  Stop fucking around.  You gonna sell it to the Russians?

Related image

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If/when he finally admits to seeing my sarcasm he won't be able to do his patented misconstruing bullshit to try for the gotcha shit he so craves

just like your sarcasm around the "suicide" right?

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Wake up dummy - Dump is a fucking joke and you're an even bigger joke for your continual defense and rationalization of his ineptness.  👍

Cold calls dude....cold calls.  I wanna see that pipeline report full and robust!!!!  That 19 year old we just hired is about to start smoking your ass!  And he is well liked.  SBYL.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's a little smarter than me?  Well fuck...he should be done with the formula for cold fusion by now then....I keep gettin hung up on it.  DAMN DOOSKI!!!!  Stop fucking around.  You gonna sell it to the Russians?

Related image

Sorry...I've put that work on hold to work with Dark Matter and the Partial accelerator I built in my back yard last night. I get bored easily sometimes

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Cold calls dude....cold calls.  I wanna see that pipeline report full and robust!!!!  That 19 year old we just hired is about to start smoking your ass!  And he is well liked.  SBYL.

:fishing:

:lol: Clueless Momo :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I was imply referring to all the hubbub back at the time of his inauguration and swearing in..... his businesses, emoluments etc. MC seemed to believe has was going down right after he put his hand on the bible so to speak.

I see, there are three emoluments lawsuits going on right now against Trump.  http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/06/trump_is_facing_three_emoluments_lawsuits_will_any_of_them_succeed.html

If he pardons and I think it's a big if just because if he does it brings Article II into play, and I would imagine that his legal team is strongly advising against it.....but then again I'm sure his legal team would have and have advised against the things he has stated in his Tweets and interviews with NBC and the NYT....

At the end of the day all any of us can really do is sit back and watch the Trump show.

17 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The President can't pardon for State crimes

:bc: