Check your account email address ×

Larry Sevenski found guilty of assaulting trooper

• Platinum Contributing Member

Another miscarriage of justice and the meathead state troopers prevail....load of horseshit.

http://www.9and10news.com/story/35934424/breaking-antrim-co-jury-finds-larry-sevenski-guilty-of-assaulting-a-trooper

Edited by Biggie Smails

It's pretty hard to beat the cops. You need hd video/ audio, a priest and a rabbi as witness, the cops mom has to testify against him, and maybe 10-12 kindergartners for witness. Then maybe you will win. 

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

It's pretty hard to beat the cops. You need hd video/ audio, a priest and a rabbi as witness, the cops mom has to testify against him, and maybe 10-12 kindergartners for witness. Then maybe you will win. 

Wouldn't hurt to have Jesus rise from the dead and testify against him. Probably would still be a 50/50 shot at the cop being convicted. 

43 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wouldn't hurt to have Jesus rise from the dead and testify against him. Probably would still be a 50/50 shot at the cop being convicted. 

Nah, it'd still be 50/50 convict/hung jury

Edited by Wildboer

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The Republicans would immediately condemn Jesus for siding with the criminals. 

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I thought people knew each other in a small town. Wtf? They must have had it out for him or something. :dunno: 

Yah...they had it out for his local watering hole and every other one like it.  Fuck pigs 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

@Biggie Smails is there a lot of outrage and backlash from the community? I thought you were close to this somehow. Could be wrong.

Moto is much closer than I am but I imagine as word of the verdict spreads there will be some backlash...hopefully the judge has some sense during sentencing. As I said all all along there more than likely would have been a different outcome had this been the Antrim County Sheriffs instead of The State Police Meatheads.

Edited by Biggie Smails

What kind of a cunt cop takes down a 84 yr old well known member of society? Wtf. Bob and weave, diffuse the situation ffs. I guess Larrys lucky he didn't get shot. 

Larry is looking like the stress / injury inflicted is taking a heavy toll on him. When a person goes up against the Mi state police or any local  Barney Fife  officers, the blue fog of justice rolls in , and people are blinded.  Don't know this for fact , but I think Larry upon a felony conviction, cannot hold a state of  Mi  liquor  license.   :dunno:  Maybe others can weigh in . The talk about a personal  msp lawsuit was linked to a not guilty verdict. Some net expert keyboard lawyer chatter has said a appeal maybe in the works. :whistle:

So whats the real story, he approached them to talk about harassing customers and they took him down?  Did they warn him to stop approaching them?  

He was screwed when he didn't go against their testimony even corroborated much of it.   

Sounds like small town cooler heads should've prevailed.   

Edited by Highmark