Check your account email address ×

No More Cash?

• Platinum Contributing Member

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow.  That isn't even an option around here or almost any place I've been to in the last 5 years.  

All the stations here let you pump first and then go inside and pay if you choose.

Edited by Biggie Smails

53 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

A brothel for homo's.  You would fit right in.  

49 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

:lmao: poor momo

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Really?  I didn't get that. :dunno:

:lol:

Hey Momo...come here and give me some of your sweet lovin'!!!

:hay:

:guzzle:

:bc:

Bunch of sick sick homosexuals :flush: 

Edited by Momorider

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

All the stations here let you pump first and then go inside and pay if you choose.

Sounds like a real liberal place. :lmao:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Bunch of sick sick homosexuals :flush: 

That isn't very PC...I think you should say "health impaired faggots"....wait.  That doesn't sound right either.  It's so hard to keep up.  I wish wildboer was here to help me.  I'd signal him but I think he gets upset about it.  

Oh well...fuck it.  @Wildboer  :lol:

Image result for penis batman gif

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sounds like a real liberal place. :lmao:

That isn't very PC...I think you should say "health impaired faggots"....wait.  That doesn't sound right either.  It's so hard to keep up.  I wish wildboer was here to help me.  I'd signal him but I think he gets upset about it.  

Oh well...fuck it.  @Wildboer  :lol:

Image result for penis batman gif

:lmao: is that :gfight: 

4 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

It's pretty laid back where I live, no one even locks their homes when they go away on trips, I do cause 26 years ago I came here from an area where you could get robbed if you tried that and it is still engraved on my mind to lock the house.

Yes I know, you don't have to worry about that kind of stuff like we do. I don't want to see cash go away but it seems like it is inching that way. 

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes I know, you don't have to worry about that kind of stuff like we do. I don't want to see cash go away but it seems like it is inching that way. 

Imagine what the Fed could control if it did go away.  Imagine how easy it makes things to track everyone in America.  Imagine how much easier we'd be to control if it were all electronic numbers at the hands of our elected officials.  Scary as hell.  Course there is some upside to it all if you are willing to submit your rights to the government.  Counterfeiting, money laundering, drug trafficking......all gone.  No reason for tax returns or the IRS either.  No more audits.  

I'll take cash, thanks.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Imagine what the Fed could control if it did go away.  Imagine how easy it makes things to track everyone in America.  Imagine how much easier we'd be to control if it were all electronic numbers at the hands of our elected officials.  Scary as hell.  Course there is some upside to it all if you are willing to submit your rights to the government.  Counterfeiting, money laundering, drug trafficking......all gone.  No reason for tax returns or the IRS either.  No more audits.  

I'll take cash, thanks.

"The Mark of The Beast"

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

You know now that I think about it.  There is a button thats says "pay inside".  I've never even thought of pushing it.  

I just swipe, stick the nozzle into the tank and pump.  

Maybe we can pump first then pay inside later if we wanted to.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You know now that I think about it.  There is a button thats says "pay inside".  I've never even thought of pushing it.  

I just swipe, stick the nozzle into the tank and pump.  

Maybe we can pump first then pay inside later if we wanted to.  

Dude....honestly, if I pull my truck up to a pump and it doesn't take CC's....I just keep driving. :lol: Seriously.  I know the pumps trailside that take cards...and those are the ones I patronize.

6 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Yes, I have 2 of those from 2 different banks, I use those for on-line purposes only.

would be better off with 1 credit card,  the protection is there from debit card fraud but they can hold up your money while investigating it where credit card it's instant. i never use my atm card anywhere besides the ATM.  I had to deal with a fraudlent charge onthe wifes debit and it is so much easier calling AMEX and telling them to deal with it,  they fedex oout new cards next day and don;t skip a beat.  

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

"The Mark of The Beast"

I think we'd be terrified if we knew EXACTLY what our government knows about us and their tracking ability.  Especially with smart phones.  Going "off grid" now means literally going prehistoric....and even then......

Image result for satellite pictures

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'll take cash, thanks.

You are forgetting about crypto currency. That's where the black market will fall to. It might just eat up the dollar anyway. 

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Sure but there is no reason to walk around with more than about $20 in your pocket.  Around here, cash is so easy to get 24/7 that there is no reason to have a bunch in your pocket. At least that's how it works for me.  

true but when some one pays me cash I sure shit wont be sticking it in the bank .  

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I don't think it's the law here but I know it's customary to pay before you pump.  

Dude , its Wisconsin ....you gotta think 35 years behind the times when you think about that state

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

Dude , its Wisconsin ....you gotta think 35 years behind the times when you think about that state

Especially northern Wisconsin. 

On 7/15/2017 at 9:44 AM, XCR1250 said:

I know this is dumb, but I never carry less than $6,000 in my wallet, I have run into good deals on trailers, boats, sleds, almost anything while driving around, cash on the spot talks. I have no credit cards other than 2 "bank" cards which is just money I already have in the Bank, I use those when ordering parts for others on-line only or the occasional Amazon purchase for myself.

Costanza would be jealous.

7 hours ago, Anler said:

Especially northern Wisconsin. 

I live in NW Wi. almost everyone here except the Indians are transplanted from somewhere else, mostly Mn., Ill, IA, or Ind. I don't know of any and have never met any folks who were born here. I've been here 26 years  and I'm from S.E. Wi.

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I live in NW Wi. almost everyone here except the Indians are transplanted from somewhere else, mostly Mn., Ill, IA, or Ind. I don't know of any and have never met any folks who were born here. I've been here 26 years  and I'm from S.E. Wi.

I'm sure it's a lot like northern Michigan. A lot of folks go there on vaca and like it so much they want to move there.

I know a lot of younger people that grew up there that have come to the realization that while it's beautiful, it's not easy to make a good living, so they leave.

29 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I'm sure it's a lot like northern Michigan. A lot of folks go there on vaca and like it so much they want to move there.

I know a lot of younger people that grew up there that have come to the realization that while it's beautiful, it's not easy to make a good living, so they leave.

I DO know of children born here since I've been here including 3 of my grand kids, just no born here adults.

They want to get rid of cash also to reduce crime. For example you can hand of million dollars of 100 dollar bills in a small case. For larger amounts you can use foreign like I think it's the Swiss that have $1000 bills.

for EDC I think the right amount is to carry as much as you can but to spread it. But to carry 50-75 bills if you fold or roll is easy!! Plus ,I like anonymous and that's what cash is.