Check your account email address ×

*** Official Mayweather/McGregor Fight Thread ***

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Super duper AND Jimmy fucking crack corn!

Sooooooo.....when can we expect to see the rematch in the octagon?  Never?  Sounds about right.  

Not gonna happen ever.  Dancing doesn't help in the Octagon.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Boxing is gay.  That's all there is to it.  They should have paired off in a javelin throwing competition.

Yes it is and I'm surprised Conor lasted as long as he did when he can only use less than 10% of his arsenal. 

In the Octagon Mayweather would have been done in under 60 seconds.  I guess the payoff was worth it for him though.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes it is and I'm surprised Conor lasted as long as he did when he can only use less than 10% of his arsenal. 

In the Octagon Mayweather would have been done in under 60 seconds.  I guess the payoff was worth it for him though.

Yeah...it wasn't exactly a point of accolade for Mayweathwer IMO.  #50 against an opponent with no boxing record.  Shameful.  But....big money.  I still think there was probably a round-by-round script.

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I messaged Conor on fb to help a guy out with my bet with Ben.... anxiously waiting his reply.

I read he's gonna end up scoping close to $100M by the time it's all said and done.  Get comfortable.

58 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

neither mac or his boys have nothing to be ashamed of. 

A 40 year old his best days gone vs a 29 year old in his prime.

Moral of the story is don't fuck with a guy in his sport. 

Too bad they both weren't 29 or even 40. It would have really shown the difference.

Octagon Mayweather probably be in the hospital right now.

Payday was ok.

10 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

A 40 year old his best days gone vs a 29 year old in his prime.

Moral of the story is don't fuck with a guy in his sport. 

Too bad they both weren't 29 or even 40. It would have really shown the difference.

Octagon Mayweather probably be in the hospital right now.

Payday was ok.

i read an interesting statistic. mac was still working as a plumber when floyd had his 39th win in the ring. 

That was a good fight.  About 30 of us got together and watched it.  Lots of fun.  

The undercards sucked.  I can't believe how boring boxing is.  I used to love boxing but it's way to one dimensional.  

Good job by floyd and conor.  They put on a good fight and gave the crowd what they wanted to see.

He Ben.  Do you take paypal from a stranger?   

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

That was a good fight.  About 30 of us got together and watched it.  Lots of fun.  

The undercards sucked.  I can't believe how boring boxing is.  I used to love boxing but it's way to one dimensional.  

Good job by floyd and conor.  They put on a good fight and gave the crowd what they wanted to see.

He Ben.  Do you take paypal from a stranger?   

He takes a lot of things from strangers.........:rockernana:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yes it was but Conner wouldn't let him use it

Connor had zero power the entire fight. He stuck that right hand out and kept Floyd away from him. Floyd waited for him to get gassed and then attacked. Classic Mayweather, stick to the plan. He didn't have a mark on him. 

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Major suckers bet who bet against Floyd? :dunno: like to keep tabs on the stupid 

Dont you worry about us stupid guys

...your plate is full enough.

• Like 1