Check your account email address ×

*** Official Mayweather/McGregor Fight Thread ***

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

It has, I'm watching this delayed via internet.

DINeEMHUMAAq1pu.jpg

kudos to connor for hanging in there even though it sounds like floyd aint even looking like his old self and has lost a step 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

kudos to connor for hanging in there even though it sounds like floyd aint even looking like his old self and has lost a step 

For 40 years old he's doing a hell of job vs a guy a decade younger.........the old man had endurance.

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

TKO by mayweather in the 10th. If Conner didn't gas Floyd had no chance of winning. Conner was out boxing Floyd 

:lol: floyd was feeling him out for a couple rounds is what I'm reading 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

For 40 years old he's doing a hell of job vs a guy a decade younger.........the old man had endurance.

he been there 100 times and is as smart as they come in the ring

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: floyd was feeling him out for a couple rounds is what I'm reading 

I think you're reading from mayweather fans. Conner even won a round completely gassed. His long right arm was giving Floyd trouble 

I think you're reading from mayweather fans. Conner even won a round completely gassed. His long right arm was giving Floyd trouble 

Was Floyd ever close to hurt???? 

Yeah he got caught with a couple good lefts. Conner was already gassing by the 5th. That's what saved Floyd 

.. And it's over. Hard concussive, accurate punches rain in from Mayweather who is hurting McGregor who stumbles across the ring and into the ropes from a right hand, off balance, and is close to going down. The attack continues. Left. Right. Left. McGregor's head is torqued across his shoulders. This is nasty dominance now and Mayweather looks the great boxer and McGregor the MMA fighter. Brilliant, valiant effort by McGregor. After two lefts on the ropes, referee Robert Byrd has seen enough, protects McG and waves it off.

:lol: