Check your account email address ×

*** Official Mayweather/McGregor Fight Thread ***

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

.. And it's over. Hard concussive, accurate punches rain in from Mayweather who is hurting McGregor who stumbles across the ring and into the ropes from a right hand, off balance, and is close to going down. The attack continues. Left. Right. Left. McGregor's head is torqued across his shoulders. This is nasty dominance now and Mayweather looks the great boxer and McGregor the MMA fighter. Brilliant, valiant effort by McGregor. After two lefts on the ropes, referee Robert Byrd has seen enough, protects McG and waves it off.

:lol: 

Conner couldn't even hold his arms up anymore lol. 

Mayweather said the fight was not going to go the distance, and he delivered on that promise. Things went just the way that most pundits said they would. McGregor would have no way of connecting cleanly with Mayweather. He landed a few touch punches but nothing solid the entire fight. And given that U.F.C. fights are much shorter than boxing matches, McGregor’s stamina was in question. And he certainly seemed to tire in the late rounds as Mayweather made easy work of him.

:lol: 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Was Floyd ever close to hurt???? 

No

You would have to be delusional to see otherwise.

Back in the day when the media was honest it was called out as the Great White Hope vs (insert black guys name), I guess the Great White Hope lost again, maybe next time eh....

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah he got caught with a couple good lefts. Conner was already gassing by the 5th. That's what saved Floyd 

There was no power in any of Connors punches. Once I saw he was getting tired I knew Floyd was going to wear him out. 

On 7/12/2017 at 7:27 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Bingo.  Conor is going to rough him up in the clinch to soften Mayweather up.  Once those heavy hands of Floyds start to drop it's gonna be lights out for Jr.  

Be careful.  August 26 is real close to the first day of school.  Anika doesn't want daddy to blow his wad before buying her some new school clothes. :news:  

DINgDLpVYAATEkY.jpg

Just now, Anler said:

There was no power in any of Connors punches. Once I saw he was getting tired I knew Floyd was going to wear him out. 

Yeah he was out of steam way to early which was too bad because he was out boxing and frustrating Floyd 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah he was out of steam way to early which was too bad because he was out boxing and frustrating Floyd 

No he wasn't. Did you see that flurry of blows that ended the fight. That was always in the chamber. 

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Fuck all of you. That was a great fight. 

It actually was. Floyd was after Conner. Conner was picking him apart from the outside pretty good.  That forced Floyd to go at him 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

No he wasn't. Did you see that flurry of blows that ended the fight. That was always in the chamber. 

Yes it was but Conner wouldn't let him use it

Just now, Woodtick said:

Fuck all of you. That was a great fight. 

I opted out for my buddies party where I could have watched the fight and opted in our neighborhood party........................glad I just watched it via internet :bc: 

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Thats an illegal forearm :lol:

yea :lol::lol: 

DINdLm8V4AAdVbX.jpg

On 8/25/2017 at 5:41 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

I've been trying to take this fight somewhat serious, but the fact of the matter is Mayweather is facing a guy who has never boxed............ :lol:  

Who is spending money to watch this farce?

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Conner won all round until he gassed and even one when he was gassed :lol: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Conner won all round until he gassed and even one when he was gassed :lol: 

Conor won 4 out of 10...  123 and 8,  he gassed and  got his ass beat in 9 and 10.

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

It actually was. Floyd was after Conner. Conner was picking him apart from the outside pretty good.  That forced Floyd to go at him 

Connor wasn't picking apart shit man, he was active but he wasn't making good contact.

Just now, BOHICA said:

Conor won 4 out of 10...  123 and 8,  he gassed and  got his ass beat in 9 and 10.

If you watch he was gassing at the ends of the rounds already by the 5th or 6th.