Check your account email address ×

*** Official Mayweather/McGregor Fight Thread ***

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Polaris550 during a typical day posting on FS.com

downloadfile.png

The difference between you and Conor is that you won't have a ref to save your ass. 

MOTHERFOOKIN Buffalo Wild Wings was charging $30 to get in the fookin doors last night for the fight. And there was a line to get in. Fuck them. We went some else to eat, and was thinking running back home and ordering it ourselves since it would have been cheaper. Then saw updates that the PPV shit was all fucked up. Said fuck it and got drunk.

I ended up watching it this morning on youtube.

1 minute ago, Legend said:

MOTHERFOOKIN Buffalo Wild Wings was charging $30 to get in the fookin doors last night for the fight. And there was a line to get in. Fuck them. We went some else to eat, and was thinking running back home and ordering it ourselves since it would have been cheaper. Then saw updates that the PPV shit was all fucked up. Said fuck it and got drunk.

I ended up watching it this morning on youtube.

We didn't have any problem with the PPV.  Everything worked just like it was supposed to.  We ordered the fight over a week ago though so that may be why we had no issues.  

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We didn't have any problem with the PPV.  Everything worked just like it was supposed to.  We ordered the fight over a week ago though so that may be why we had no issues.  

I watched it for free on the box...

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

That was a good fight.  About 30 of us got together and watched it.  Lots of fun.  

The undercards sucked.  I can't believe how boring boxing is.  I used to love boxing but it's way to one dimensional.  

Good job by floyd and conor.  They put on a good fight and gave the crowd what they wanted to see.

He Ben.  Do you take paypal from a stranger?   

We went 'upta camp'. We had a live band play from 7:30-11:00, then watched the fight projected onto the side of the camp.... 120" big screen.

Over 65 people showed up and camped. Best night of the summer.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I watched it for free on the box...

kodi box??? Which app did you use to stream it??? I've never had much luck streaming live PPV.

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: still cant believe all the people thag got sucked in to this thinking it was gonna be anything other than what it was

what are you talking about it was a good fight .

IMHO it should go the other way now put them both in the cage 

60 or 70 mill each should get them in there 

11 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Sportsdevil...then livetv.ru i think it was....vipbox.tv is a good one as well on sportsdevil

Thanks,,,I'll have to give it a try next time

17 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Sportsdevil...then livetv.ru i think it was....vipbox.tv is a good one as well on sportsdevil

The Dragon Box is popular here.  With a remote control and a wireless keyboard the DB5 costs $300.  Area 51 is the app that many people use for watching tv and movies.  It cost $50 for an annual subscription.  

I need to look into all the different boxes more to see which one I like the best.  I do like Area 51 though for sure.  

30 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The Dragon Box is popular here.  With a remote control and a wireless keyboard the DB5 costs $300.  Area 51 is the app that many people use for watching tv and movies.  It cost $50 for an annual subscription.  

I need to look into all the different boxes more to see which one I like the best.  I do like Area 51 though for sure.  

Mines an xbmc ...paid 180...its been stellar for the rv

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh thank you Tom.....

I certainly feel like the benefactor of yiu fine gentlemens egregious stupidity!!!

Mayweather is lucky he didn't step into the Octagon with Rousey.  She would have made mincemeat out of him.............................................

ronda-rousey-ufc.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Mayweather is lucky he didn't step into the Octagon with Rousey.  She would have made mincemeat out of him.............................................

ronda-rousey-ufc.gif

Haha....here we go again......Floyd would love to try though although he is used to beating on women that can't defend themselves.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Haha....here we go again......Floyd would love to try though although he is used to beating on women that can't defend themselves.

Hahaha.  Floyd would boot stomp Ronda in mere seconds.  Ronda never could take a decent punch.