Check your account email address ×

Trump takes down CNN in mock wrestling video

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'm surprised the Philippines didn't decide to invade.

:lol:

:lol: 

4 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You're reveling in the idea of a beating that's never gonna happen.

I'm not reveling in anything.  You sure do an awful lot of projecting.

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Sounds like you have it all figured out.  Thats awesome. 

Lol. 

I'll have you know, I call strangers on the internet racist , voted for Obama, and am rocking some Beyonce in the Carola.

35 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Lol. 

I'll have you know, I call strangers on the internet racist , voted for Obama, and am rocking some Beyonce in the Carola.

When I look around for someone to enlighten me with deep thoughts and wisdom, the board sage if you will, I think of Wild Boer every time. :lol: 

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

When I look around for someone to enlighten me with deep thoughts and wisdom, the board sage if you will, I think of Wild Boer every time. :lol: 

You k ow what though....he's a refreshing add as of late.  Cuz, let's face it, the board libs have become awfully stale.  And he seems somewhat intelligent in his thoughts, even if they are mostly incorrect. :lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You k ow what though....he's a refreshing add as of late.  Cuz, let's face it, the board libs have become awfully stale.  And he seems somewhat intelligent in his thoughts, even if they are mostly incorrect. :lol:

He's been around forever. Always been a twink. Reminds me of white women who get right pissy at the word nigger, and they aren't sure why.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

If you can get past the whole sucking cock thing I guess :guzzle:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Apparently CNN tracked down the guy that created that this mock wrestling video and threatened to release his name unless he promised to never do something like this again.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/5/cnn-threatens-reveal-reddit-user-real-identity-ove/

Edited by Biggie Smails

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Apparently CNN tracked down the guy that created that this mock wrestling video and threatened to release his name unless he promised to never do something like this again.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/5/cnn-threatens-reveal-reddit-user-real-identity-ove/

What a bunch of hypocritical whiners just like the party they push for

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Media companies blackmailing private citizens.. Classy

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

What a bunch of hypocritical whiners just like the party they push for

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Media companies blackmailing private citizens.. Classy

Yep....pretty pathetic.

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

The guy should be proud of the video.  He's famous and has been retweeted by the President.  Why does he want to remain anonymous?

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The guy should be proud of the video.  He's famous and has been retweeted by the President.  Why does he want to remain anonymous?

dYHITK6.thumb.jpg.a47d19fba6accf557f09a960311717be.jpg

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That is disgusting. Holy fucking shit.

Why?  He has no right to anonymity.  Truthfully, they're doing him a favour and letting him off the hook.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Why?  He has no right to anonymity.  Truthfully, they're doing him a favour and letting him off the hook.

Yeah anyone who ever created a meme should be held accountable by having their names published. Makes total sense....if you're CNN and extremely butt hurt

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah anyone who ever created a meme should be held accountable by having their names published. Makes total sense....if you're CNN and extremely butt hurt

"anonymous sources" are fine though.  Sounds legit.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

"anonymous sources" are fine though.  Sounds legit.

It's crazy how they are lashing out at the meme creator and trying to effectively sensor. Some reports saying it's some young teenage kid. 

So they have a little Shakespeare in the park where they Kill a likeness of Trump which CNN reports. This guy makes an artistic expression where CNN just gets pummeled and the guy is going to get sued? I say screw it let us know who the guy is so he can be rallied behind and have the masses shove this crap up CNN's up tight ass.

41 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's news.  If he created it and the President retweeted it, then CNN has a right to find him and ask for comment.  Maybe he asked CNN to not publish his name and said he'd take down all of his other offensive BS?  The Washington Times is a far right news org eh.

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

It's news.  If he created it and the President retweeted it, then CNN has a right to find him and ask for comment.  Maybe he asked CNN to not publish his name and said he'd take down all of his other offensive BS?  The Washington Times is a far right news org eh.

It's a fucking meme! :lol: Why get so upset over something so petty. Oh that's right because Trump Tweeted it and it's a funny one against CNN. Yeah bigly news and had Trump not tweeted it no one would have cared. Butt hurt!