Check your account email address ×

Trump takes down CNN in mock wrestling video

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So they have a little Shakespeare in the park where they Kill a likeness of Trump which CNN reports. This guy makes an artistic expression where CNN just gets pummeled and the guy is going to get sued? I say screw it let us know who the guy is so he can be rallied behind and have the masses shove this crap up CNN's up tight ass.

Either way if they keep this up they might have an onslaught of meme's aimed at them and by people on both sides

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's a fucking meme! :lol: Why get so upset over something so petty. Oh that's right because Trump Tweeted it and it's a funny one against CNN. Yeah bigly news and had Trump not tweeted it no one would have cared. Butt hurt!

Yea Trump tweeted it and made it news 

Duhhhh

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That is disgusting. Holy fucking shit.

Yep.  That's exactly what I thought.  Poor butt-hurt CNN

56 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Why?  He has no right to anonymity.  Truthfully, they're doing him a favour and letting him off the hook.

Your just hilarious.  I mean...UNBELIeVEABLY so.  Poor Butthurt CNN and Iceman (who lives in another country).

53 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah anyone who ever created a meme should be held accountable by having their names published. Makes total sense....if you're CNN and extremely butt hurt

It's amazing to me.  It's clear what is happening here.  CNN is now a turtle on it's back and doing anything they can to not die.  Maybe they should think about getting back in the news business.

• Like 2

Damn, and I thought I read here 1000's of times from the sites libs that Trump was a thin skinned asshole...

:ashamed:

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wow, is CNN really scared of this?

That's EXACTLY what I thought when I read it.  And just SMH.  They can't stop the POTUS...but they'll start going after anybody that makes a mean meme or gif about them.  WOW.....just WOW.  smh.....

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's sad and pathetic and what's even worse are those who defend CNN going after the meme creator 

It really is.  Maybe it's just a 14 year old kid who wanted to see Trump lay the Smackdown on CNN.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It really is.  Maybe it's just a 14 year old kid who wanted to see Trump lay the Smackdown on CNN.

That's what some are actually saying as reported by 4chan

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's sad and pathetic and what's even worse are those who defend CNN going after the meme creator 

Oh, it's absolutely pathetic.  

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Probably is...so, You GO CNN!  Go attack citizens that make you feel sad inside.  I'm hoping like hell this blows up bad in their face.  It'll be on Fox if it does.  "CNN blackmails 14 year old by threatening to destroy his life if he doesn't take down mean depiction of his CNN Wrestling GIF".  Good grief! :lmao:

Poor CNN.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Oops!  Wait, did you mean to post a piece by CNN after the comment, "The truth comes out"? :lol:

Yeah, pretty sure we got it all.  Thanks for keeping up though.  We all know you find CNN just in this.   Pathetic. 

:lol:

Third paragraph into this piece and CNN is vindicated :lol: 

On Reddit, "HanA**holeSolo" took credit for inspiring the tweet. Soon after, "HanA**holeSolo's" other posts on Reddit, some of which included racist and anti-Semitic imagery, quickly circulated on social media.

Just now, Zambroski said:

For what?  Do people often look at you funny after you speak in public?  Like they don't understand what you are talking about? :lol:

For being a whiny retard obviously.  Duhh

What are you morons gonna say when the press breaks the big news about Trump abut collusion, or various other crimes?

There's a reason he's going after the press and it ain't cuz they're fake news.  It's cuz he's a fake President and they represent a threat.

IMG_7522.GIF

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

What are you morons gonna say when the press breaks the big news about Trump abut collusion, or various other crimes?

There's a reason he's going after the press and it ain't cuz they're fake news.  It's cuz he's a fake President and they represent a threat.

You think this is all whining. :lol: 

Your Democrat lib-tards are fucked...and so is their media guard dogs.  Reduced to the laughing stock of America.  And still, they find ways to reduce themselves even further....almost every day!  And that is credit worthy!!!  Seriously!  It takes real moxie to hit rock bottom and still dig further in. :lol:

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

IMG_7522.GIF

Hes going after the press because they are part of the swamp you dummy. :lol:

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Who woulda thunk these shows would be good comic relief :lol:

I know right!  I swear, sometimes this shit is so funny I forget to turn back to the show I'm watching after the commercials are over with. :lmao:

• Like 1