Check your account email address ×

a or b?

a) trump obviously wanted to pressure comey into laying off the case, a clear obstruction offense. comey should have had some balls and said "no way"

b) simply asking comey to stop was nothing, therefore comey doing nothing was fine

Edited by Snoslinger

I find it funny these are the two things you see.  Let's see if I can do better:

a.) Trump wanted Comey to announce that he was NOT under investigation, which he WAS NOT...and that should have been a reasonable request especially from a person who thought himself as being warranted enough to go on TV and declare closing arguments in an investigation for Hillary.  He was inept.  Period.

b.) Trump could have ordered him to stop the investigation at any time.

c.) Carnac needs a new turban...that shit is worn slap the fuck out of IQ cookies

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find it funny these are the two things you see.  Let's see if I can do better:

a.) Trump wanted Comey to announce that he was NOT under investigation, which he WAS NOT...and that should have been a reasonable request especially from a person who thought himself as being warranted enough to go on TV and declare closing arguments in an investigation for Hillary.  He was inept.  Period.

b.) Trump could have ordered him to stop the investigation at any time.

c.) Carnac needs a new turban...that shit is worn slap the fuck out of IQ cookies

Its like he never watched any of the hearing, and his takeaway is from a Salon article or some shit.  Because you are exactly right, and he is off in left field, again.  Trump had every authority to do halt the investigation, fire Comey, ask Comey to publicly announce that Trump wasnt under investigation to eliminate 50% of the bogus press about it, etc..  And now he's a legal expert too.  Just ask him. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Comey thought something was inappropriate so he should have said something.

others have said what trump did was fine, and in no way obstruction. the best answer, imo is 

c) comey wasn't completely sure what trump implied because trump was careful about it. comey "felt" it was inappropriate. had he acted on it, even if it was 100% obvious what trump was doing, he certainly would have been fired, putting the entire investigation in jeopardy.

if you seriously cannot see that....

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

others have said what trump did was fine, and in no way obstruction. the best answer, imo is 

c) comey wasn't completely sure what trump implied because trump was careful about it. comey "felt" it was inappropriate. had he acted on it, even if it was 100% obvious what trump was doing, he certainly would have been fired, putting the entire investigation in jeopardy.

if you seriously cannot see that....

What a load of fucking tripe....you bought Comeys narrative hook, line and sinker.

If felt it was inappropriate he should have said something then and there.

Edited by Biggie Smails

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its like he never watched any of the hearing, and his takeaway is from a Salon article or some shit.  Because you are exactly right, and he is off in left field, again.  Trump had every authority to do halt the investigation, fire Comey, ask Comey to publicly announce that Trump wasnt under investigation to eliminate 50% of the bogus press about it, etc..  And now he's a legal expert too.  Just ask him. :lol: 

i never said otherwise :dunno:

but you can't have the best of both worlds, like trump and his lawyers seem to think. they're accepting the pro-trump evidence, but think the bad evidence is all made up :lol:

so, comey not doing anything that night was fine. right?

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

What a load of fucking tripe....you bought Comeys narrative hook, line and sinker.

If felt it was inappropriate he should have said something then and there.

:lol: god damn, i had more faith in you than this. 

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: god damn, i had more faith in you than this. 

Why...because I don't buy Comeys I was stunned and scared routine? He is a seasoned political  player in DC so it doesn't wash.

19 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why...because I don't buy Comeys I was stunned and scared routine? He is a seasoned political  player in DC so it doesn't wash.

6'8" head of the FBI and a Washington insider.......yeah it doesn't pass the smell test with me either. :lol: 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

a) trump obviously wanted to pressure comey into laying off the case, a clear obstruction offense. comey should have had some balls and said "no way"

b) simply asking comey to stop was nothing, therefore comey doing nothing was fine

You have no fucking idea what the power of the executive entails, it's kind of amazing just what an complete fucking ignoramus you really are but not really :flush: 

A thread title like this should have two sets of nice tits, two different hot chicks etc. What is this faggotry???? Your argumentative and gay

Edited by Skidooski

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

deflection noted. a or b snakey?

Just quote the left wing article you are trying to justify with this thread... no need to play games.