Check your account email address ×

a or b?

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

huh? i'm trying to get some of you to justify yourselves. 

Justify what?

My vote?

I wouldn't change it for the world. What do you need.... chapter and verse, footnoted, single spaced? Send me a fucking questionnaire and I will fill the bitch out and mail the fucker in.

1. Why did you vote for Trump     -----------                He's not Hillary 

2. What made you attracted to him as a candidate   ---------- He's not Hilary  

3. What positions of his do you support  ----------  None

4. Do you support him now  ---------- Not really

5. Who would you second choice have been  -- ------- Anyone but Hillary 

6. Do you regret your vote  ----   not at all

7. What is Donalds best attribute   ------- he's not Hillary 

8. What steps do you hope Donald takes in his first 100 days   ----------  who gives a fuck 

9. How can Donald be better than his predecessor   -----------  who gives a fuck 

10. What would it take for you to have voted for Hillary  -- --------  I would have cut out my own tongue first 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, f7ben said:

1. Why did you vote for Trump     -----------                He's not Hillary 

2. What made you attracted to him as a candidate   ---------- He's not Hilary  

3. What positions of his do you support  ----------  None

4. Do you support him now  ---------- Not really

5. Who would you second choice have been  -- ------- Anyone but Hillary 

6. Do you regret your vote  ----   not at all

7. What is Donalds best attribute   ------- he's not Hillary 

8. What steps do you hope Donald takes in his first 100 days   ----------  who gives a fuck 

9. How can Donald be better than his predecessor   -----------  who gives a fuck 

10. What would it take for you to have voted for Hillary  -- --------  I would have cut out my own tongue first 

And Hillary was the better choice :bc: Dump and his Admin prove it everyday :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hillary was better, dump and a laughing emoji.....fuck you are repetitive and unoriginal.

And everyday Dump is in office reaffirms the fact she was the better candidate 👍  

33 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And everyday Dump is in office reaffirms the fact she was the better candidate 👍  

And everyday Trumps in office just puts more sand in your taint.

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

And everyday Trumps in office just puts more sand in your taint.

He's fun to witness with the lies, deceit, and pain he causes his own supporters.  Hey Fatty - how's the scooter? :lol: 

IMG_3062.JPG

Edited by SnowRider

18 hours ago, Snake said:

Justify what?

My vote?

I wouldn't change it for the world. What do you need.... chapter and verse, footnoted, single spaced? Send me a fucking questionnaire and I will fill the bitch out and mail the fucker in.

yeah "justify" was the wrong term to use. i'm just pointing out that you rwws can't have it both ways. you can't say trump did nothing wrong, then turn around and say comey should have reacted to trump's suggestions. does that make it any clearer?

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah "justify" was the wrong term to use. i'm just pointing out that you rwws can't have it both ways. you can't say trump did nothing wrong, then turn around and say comey should have reacted to trump's suggestions. does that make it any clearer?

Actually, we can have it both ways.  Hopefully you'll figure that out eventually.  Trump did nothing wrong, and had every right and authority to ask the FBI director to make that clear to the American public, particularly since Huff Po, CNN, and all the other corrupt outlets were still peddling the fake narrative.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Good god you are thick headed....I can think Trump did nothing wrong as I have already stated. Comey clearly thought it was inappropriate so he should have done something...your constant attempts at playing gotcha with this shit are fucking assinine.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Actually, we can have it both ways.  Hopefully you'll figure that out eventually.  Trump did nothing wrong, and had every right and authority to ask the FBI director to make that clear to the American public, particularly since Huff Po, CNN, and all the other corrupt outlets were still peddling the fake narrative.

if you want to believe that version of the story, fine. just don't tell me comey should have stood up to the president that night but was too scared in a later post. 

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good god you are thick headed....I can think Trump did nothing wrong as I have already stated. Comey clearly thought it was inappropriate so he should have done something...your constant attempts at playing gotcha with this shit are fucking assinine.

:lol: you want the best of both worlds. shocking. comey did all he could do - let trump know he wasn't bending for him, wrote down all the details of the conversation, then testified to them. he did not have anything close to a "smoking gun" to walk out of that room with. 

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if you want to believe that version of the story, fine. just don't tell me comey should have stood up to the president that night but was too scared in a later post. 

Comey is the one that said he was stunned and didn't know what to do and this coming from a seasoned DC insider who has worked under multiple administrations and you and your ilk lapped it up...WTF.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: you want the best of both worlds. shocking. comey did all he could do - let trump know he wasn't bending for him, wrote down all the details of the conversation, then testified to them. he did not have anything close to a "smoking gun" to walk out of that room with. 

Comey did all he could do to let Trump know.....really? It is good to see you finally admit that there is no smoking gun...can we be done now.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Comey is the one that said he was stunned and didn't know what to do and this coming from a seasoned DC insider who has worked under multiple administrations and you and your ilk lapped it up...WTF.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Comey did all he could do to let Trump know.....really? It is good to see you finally admit that there is no smoking gun...can we be done now.

So you believe Dump because he's be so honest and never been caught lying? :snack:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So you believe Dump because he's be so honest and never been caught lying? :snack:

I'm going by what Comey said in his testimony about what Trump said to him....the rest of it is Comeys opinion and I could not care less.

Edited by Biggie Smails

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

yeah really. he let trump know that he was not going to bend in the investigation, didn't bend in the investigation, and ended up getting fired for it.

:lol:no, we cannot "be done" ya putz. alot of shit has happened since then regarding this matter, including trump saying he fired comey to take heat off the investigation. if you'd take that damn trump hat off your head you might be able to think a little more clearly.

So Comey played "cover his own ass" rather than stand up and tell the President that the meeting was inappropriate...so he is just another D.C. insider and not the Boy Scout Hero you all portray him as.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

tell me what you think would have happened if comey did what you thought he should do....

Comey may have still had his job...