Check your account email address ×

14 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Gym will bring you some of that normal county gravel to build a safety wall. 

Better round up more 5 gallon pails.

1 minute ago, Sled_Hed said:

Better round up more 5 gallon pails.

Harbor freight has them on special he told me. He fired up his commador and got a buy 5 get 10 free deal on Black Friday 

On 3/20/2024 at 2:15 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

can't say I really care for any of the 2025 Polaris color schemes... because colors matter. 

Not really disagreeing with ya, but I still say this isn't all that bad.  Better than primer gray and whatever "squeeze" color they want to call the yellow.  That red looks 1000x better in person, too.

image.thumb.png.0f364e4d83637e840badac718670529a.png

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Would anyone here want to own a 9R XCR outside of warranty?

This is an excellent question. Who would want to buy any turbo 2 stroke once the warranty is over and the sled has 5000 miles on it? Noooooobody!!!!!! Built a 2025 boost 137 dynamix for 30,328.00 canadian tire money. What will it be worth on year # 3?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wrinkly balls said:

This is an excellent question. Who would want to buy any turbo 2 stroke once the warranty is over and the sled has 5000 miles on it? Noooooobody!!!!!! Built a 2025 boost 137 dynamix for 30,328.00 canadian tire money. What will it be worth on year # 3?

Regardless of mileage.  That 9R could have 50 miles on it and outside of warranty I wouldn't want anything to do with it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Regardless of mileage.  That 9R could have 50 miles on it and outside of warranty I wouldn't want anything to do with it.

I'd take a NA 9R all week long and twice on Sunday over any 2S turbo.  Simplicity vs Shrapnel Galore

A year 3 9R seems like a pretty safe bet to me.  I haven't done a parts pricing for a rebuild but I wouldn't be scared of one.  The fact they only offer a 2 yr on it though better not be telling...

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'd take a NA 9R all week long and twice on Sunday over any 2S turbo.  Simplicity vs Shrapnel Galore

I guess that I'd have to have real stats from mountain guys that have factory turbo 2 strokes if they've had engine issues. Besides, those 2 stroke turbos would be way too much for your style of riding. 10-70 mph ain't even building boost yet!:thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I guess that I'd have to have real stats from mountain guys that have factory turbo 2 strokes if they've had engine issues. Besides, those 2 stroke turbos would be way too much for your style of riding. 10-70 mph ain't even building boost yet!:thumbsup:

I'd just unhook a spark plug 

45 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

A year 3 9R seems like a pretty safe bet to me.  I haven't done a parts pricing for a rebuild but I wouldn't be scared of one.  The fact they only offer a 2 yr on it though better not be telling...

3 year old 9R "safe bet" :lol:  Keep Indy Dan on speed dial.

• Like 1

the bewsts weren't holding up too well in these parts, and doo had a defective check valve that would fill the engine base with their magic turbo juice.  Sled would fire, fill one cylinder with water, and stop.  leaving you with rusty bearings, a bent rod, and twisted crank

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Gas station sushi level trust?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, krom said:

the bewsts weren't holding up too well in these parts, and doo had a defective check valve that would fill the engine base with their magic turbo juice.  Sled would fire, fill one cylinder with water, and stop.  leaving you with rusty bearings, a bent rod, and twisted crank

I wonder who sourced the check valves for Doo?

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

The iron dog doos had meth injection kits and they weren't even turbocharged!

Must be an Alaska thing.  AK seems like he is on meth the great majority of the time.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Must be an Alaska thing.  AK seems like he is on meth the great majority of the time.

They like drinking windshield washer fluid up there 

12 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Gas station sushi level trust?

or a wet fart... 

Levi has a well paid for opinion 

Indy Specialties 9R kit... 

Wonder if it's D&D 720 caliber quality?  9_9

17 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Would anyone here want to own a 9R XCR outside of warranty?

I would not want to own any brand outside of warranty, have one year left on my current ride. What to do for 2026

Edited by Tripleflipper
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

I would not want to own any brand outside of warranty, have one year left on my current ride. What to do for 2026

9R that bitch... :roflcrying:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

or a wet fart... 

Levi has a well paid for opinion 

Indy Specialties 9R kit... 

Wonder if it's D&D 720 caliber quality?  9_9

Any speed shop company engine kit is going to be a crap shoot at best.  People don't understand the level of knowledge, r&d and testing that goes into an OEM engine.  BDX/SSI was pumping out the 900 kits for catalyst this year and people were thinking it was an equivalent substitute for the upcoming 858.  Even the best "engine guys" have no clue of the considerations the OEM accounts for, especially the Japanese.

Not saying things can't be improved on for performance but I'd never slap on complete aftermarket cylinders for example.