Check your account email address ×

My buddy has the XCR 9R on order and will be fun to compare against the VR1 Boost and Assault Boost we'll have in our group (and my N/A 850).  Of course, that is if this climate change thing doesn't kill us before next season!

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

you Polaris guys are short on topics and conversations here... it's been total Madcatter domination since the new highly unnecessary chassis was announced. 

seems like a cool sled, the price is quite laughable and its certainly nothing I'd want, but savor the moment.  :)

$21,806 MSRP as shown in the video... :lmao:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

We can't say much ... our sleds are either on fire, or on a stop ride due to fire concerns. :whistle:

As far as the $22K you mentioned ... MSRP, yes but realistically not quite that bad.  Still painful though, yes.

• Haha 1

Just now, Bontz said:

We can't say much ... our sleds are either on fire, or on a stop ride due to fire concerns. :whistle:

As far as the $22K you mentioned ... MSRP, yes but realistically not quite that bad.  Still painful though, yes.

they're all doing the price thang... have you specd a BRP equivalent recently?  holy shit

1 minute ago, Palu49 said:

22 grand for a 9r 128 when there’s plenty of other certain 128” sleds out there for 1500 bucks that will smoke them……

F7... on the pond

Fixed

5 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I didn’t think you could ride those things anywhere else lol

it flew in the slough...

shit, this was supposed to be Polaris's shining moment... no more Cat talk, K?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you Polaris guys are short on topics and conversations here... it's been total Madcatter domination since the new highly unnecessary chassis was announced. 

seems like a cool sled, the price is quite laughable and its certainly nothing I'd want, but savor the moment.  :)

$21,806 MSRP as shown in the video... :lmao:

$ 27,500 for the one I priced (128) at my Ontario dealer plus 13% tax. That's MSRP. Needless to stay sticking with the 22 for another year

1 hour ago, Palu49 said:

22 grand for a 9r 128 when there’s plenty of other certain 128” sleds out there for 1500 bucks that will smoke them……

F7

One bump and the F7 is pointing skywards. Same comment could be made for the Catalyst 858, a 2000 ish XCR 800 would decimate it. Jus sayin

Thought about one but couldn't justify the large jump in price between an 850 and the 9R.  Also the warranty with the 850 having 4 years and 9R only 2 years. 

For me I normally put on 4000 miles a year and then hand the sled down to my wife the 2nd year.  Much better resale on a sled with 4K plus miles on and 2 years of warranty left vs a sled with 4K plus miles and no warranty.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Doug said:

Thought about one but couldn't justify the large jump in price between an 850 and the 9R.  Also the warranty with the 850 having 4 years and 9R only 2 years. 

For me I normally put on 4000 miles a year and then hand the sled down to my wife the 2nd year.  Much better resale on a sled with 4K plus miles on and 2 years of warranty left vs a sled with 4K plus miles and no warranty.

can't say I really care for any of the 2025 Polaris color schemes... because colors matter. 

54 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

can't say I really care for any of the 2025 Polaris color schemes... because colors matter. 

You just have to pick the sled with the lightest color, every ounce counts

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

What do you mean?  You should be used to that god awful primer gray by now! :lol: The Assault I built (for giggles) was decent looking, and so is the sunset red VR1 with Dynamix.  

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

What do you mean?  You should be used to that god awful primer gray by now! :lol: The Assault I built (for giggles) was decent looking, and so is the sunset red VR1 with Dynamix.  

$16898 for an 128 XCR 650 Cobra w/std gauge and a windshield.  With mandatory estart  9_9

This is just barely tolerable looking but better than the others. 

1710965845850-productstill.png

1710965874307-productstill.png

30 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Would you seriously buy that, though?  And if you would, why wouldn't you spend the extra $800 and get into the 850?

Because him and Jimwit are the 0-60 guys. Well, sorry, Jimwit is the 0-50 guy.

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Would you seriously buy that, though?  And if you would, why wouldn't you spend the extra $800 and get into the 850?

No one needs bigger than a 600. Only fools need bigger than a 600cc sled. Just read the cat thread lol

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

no, I'd get their 600 Cross Country race sled... so would @racinfarmer

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Because him and Jimwit are the 0-60 guys. Well, sorry, Jimwit is the 0-50 guy.

no... I'm a 10-70 rider as our trails have a lot of corners and trees.  @Not greg b knows what most of the trails here are like.  

#tunnelflares

26 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

No one needs bigger than a 600. Only fools need bigger than a 600cc sled. Just read the cat thread lol

don't you currently have a 600... ?    :)

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no, I'd get their 600 Cross Country race sled... so would @racinfarmer

no... I'm a 10-70 rider as our trails have a lot of corners and trees.  @Not greg b knows what most of the trails here are like.  

#tunnelflares

don't you currently have a 600... ?    :)

Cat wasn’t interested in selling anything bigger than a 600 in catalyst when I bought mine and said no one needs bigger than a 600. Mean while there was whooshing sound and windshield washer fluid spraying all over the skidoo booth when they were doing a demo. They couldn’t take 100 dollar bills fast enough from people buying a quart of turbo juice to take home. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

I'd pay $800 extra to go from a 650 to a 600 Cross Country.  That thing is a real machine.

Bunch of 850 cunts...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'd pay $800 extra to go from a 650 to a 600 Cross Country.  That thing is a real machine.

Bunch of 850 cunts...

No. That will give you a sled capable of going faster than the Minnesota speed limit. That will put the cows and rocks in danger 

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

No. That will give you a sled capable of going faster than the Minnesota speed limit. That will put the cows and rocks in danger 

Scared Ken Jeong GIF by I Can See Your Voice