Check your account email address ×

Should I be mad...

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That shit is bad for you…get some of these…👊🏻👌🏻

IMG_2637.thumb.png.f4e4a29d27dec7dcb349a063ca825aaf.png

Ya fuck soda all i drink is those if not water. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)

I'm almost strictly water, Even with meals. Staying away from any sugary drinks........ But plan on starting up with the beer again soon:lmao:.... But yeah those are typical prices with Bidenomics

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 2

• Gold Member

Corporate greed again shocking. Everything is more expensive at Walgreens cvs whatever vs walmart etc so it’s not surprising. 10 bucks for a 12 pack of Pepsi is a little ridiculous though. I just drink water from the tap I know crazy although I’ll get a soda or sweet tea if I’m eating out.

• Like 1

Corporate AND government greed.  I found out last night that our snowmobile club is getting audited and it's going to cost us ... that's right, WE have to pay .... $10,000 for the audit.  Seriously - WHAT IN THE LIVING FUCK?  We're a non-profit that kicks back almost 50% of our gambling fund into local scholarships, the food shelf, our local fire department, and other civic donations.  Yet another example of what a bullshit state MN is.

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Corporate greed again shocking. Everything is more expensive at Walgreens cvs whatever vs walmart etc so it’s not surprising. 10 bucks for a 12 pack of Pepsi is a little ridiculous though. I just drink water from the tap I know crazy although I’ll get a soda or sweet tea if I’m eating out.

Pepsi and (in this case) Walgreens sets the prices.

Just for fun I checked WalMart and a few of the local grocery stores... all about the same.  

This was just an example I picked out this morning... there's more and it's corporate America who's far more to blame than whomever is sitting in the Oval Office.   

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Pepsi and (in this case) Walgreens sets the prices.

Just for fun I checked WalMart and a few of the local grocery stores... all about the same.  

This was just an example I picked out this morning... there's more and it's corporate America who's far more to blame than whomever is sitting in the Oval Office.   

Big corporations milking the little guy but in Pepsi’s case it’s easy to not buy it just drink water most Americans are fat asses anyways they don’t need Pepsi. I had to look it up 6.48 for 12 pack of Pepsi at Walmart here.

Liberal policies cause this and here is a so called conservative bitching because he wants to blame it on corporate greed alone.

42 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Corporate AND government greed.  I found out last night that our snowmobile club is getting audited and it's going to cost us ... that's right, WE have to pay .... $10,000 for the audit.  Seriously - WHAT IN THE LIVING FUCK?  We're a non-profit that kicks back almost 50% of our gambling fund into local scholarships, the food shelf, our local fire department, and other civic donations.  Yet another example of what a bullshit state MN is.

It's funny how the OP can't blame this on corporate greed.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Liberal policies cause this and here is a so called conservative bitching because he wants to blame it on corporate greed alone.

hello retard... 9_9

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/64215-inflation-capitalism-or-good-old-fashioned-greed/

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I found out last night that our snowmobile club is getting audited and it's going to cost us ... that's right, WE have to pay .... $10,000 for the audit.  Seriously - WHAT IN THE LIVING FUCK?  We're a non-profit that kicks back almost 50% of our gambling fund into local scholarships, the food shelf, our local fire department, and other civic donations.  Yet another example of what a bullshit state MN is.

:wtf:

a state audit from whom, for what precisely?

curious as I retired after 20 years from the BOD of a 501c3 a couple years ago and was overly diligent about all accounting aspects.  

can we get a mad or pissed off emoji instead of the sad, confused or trophy @ckf ?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Big corporations milking the little guy but in Pepsi’s case it’s easy to not buy it just drink water most Americans are fat asses anyways they don’t need Pepsi. I had to look it up 6.48 for 12 pack of Pepsi at Walmart here.

It's about the same here unless they are running a sale.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It’s called capitalism retard

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:wtf:

a state audit from whom, for what precisely?

curious as I retired after 20 years from the BOD of a 501c3 a couple years ago and was overly diligent about all accounting aspects.  

can we get a mad or pissed off emoji instead of the sad, confused or trophy @ckf ?

Ontario snowmobile permits are technically issued by the Ministry of Transportation in Ontario.

There was an entire district that was dissolved recently, clubs  folded into neighbouring districts.

I’ve been told this was a result of irregularities in bidding for trail work.

They were offered remedies to ensure compliance, but failed to make the changes.

I totally understand. My club has some guys that have heavy equipment, do great work for excellent value. We still have to follow the rules and attempt to get multiple quotes, or financially show value for money.

The main body, the Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs, asked the province to do an audit.

I’ve no problem with that, as we need to maintain non profit status.

I repair and maintain our groomer. My shop, my tools, my talent. Kinda unique with my shop and abilities. 12 foot doors, in floor heat, drainage, fork lift, welder etc.

I don’t submit bills for the vast majority of what I do.

if I did have to submit a bill I could easily justify that bill.

Groomer’s around me do not have the ability to fix their stuff, like I do

It’s $1000 to float their machine to and from the repair facility, then $125 per hour.

Our drag got broken, teared the welds off the pintle.

Limped it back here. One of our club members is a welder for hydro, nuclear plant.

He used my tools to repair it.

I’m a decent welder..his work was light years better.

Thanks Tony.

Edited by Voodoo
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I got the point Karen…move along now.👌🏻😉

Did you self appoint yourself site moderator or something???? :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Did you self appoint yourself site moderator or something???? :lol:

No that’s your job/life and I was talking to Karen…not you.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Shaws here. No can deposit here in NH

IMG_2139.jpeg

Shaw's has always been on the high side. What is the price at Market Basket?