Check your account email address ×

Shots fired!!

America is just getting closer and closer to a tipping point.  Racially and politically.  I just don't know how much more we can all take.  Wait until the conventions with two candidates that are providing massive divide among Americans. Gonna get messy.  I hope not...but maybe it's necessary.  We're a god damn hot mess as a nation.  If we are somehow thinking that the majority of Americans aren't taking a bit more mental "stock" of their arms and just "wondering" a little bit more at this weird time, well.....not sure what to tell you.  

Right now, more clowns are watching this and thinking of stirring up some of their own "get even" plans.  Ughhh.....

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

America is just getting closer and closer to a tipping point.  Racially and politically.  I just don't know how much more we can all take.  Wait until the conventions with two candidates that are providing massive divide among Americans. Gonna get messy.  I hope not...but maybe it's necessary.  We're a god damn hot mess as a nation.  If we are somehow thinking that the majority of Americans aren't taking a bit more mental "stock" of their arms and just "wondering" a little bit more at this weird time, well.....not sure what to tell you.  

Right now, more clowns are watching this and thinking of stirring up some of their own "get even" plans.  Ughhh.....

1.2 million FBI instant background checks in June or something insane like that guns are just flying off the shelves :nuts: 

• Gold Member

With the seemingly endless examples of cops getting off lightly or no consequences at all for killings, beatings, etc... I can't say I'm surprised by this.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Horrible fucking day and while I do realize there are some bad officers in this country it certainly does not justify this and The President bears some responsibility for his constant divisive rhetoric.

It seems odd to me that Obama still does not understand his role as President.

He seems to be stuck in this community organizer, pseudo preacher role.

He goes into the same old divisive shtick, and then follows it up with a dismissive jab at police  officers .

" I get bundles of mail from police officers every time this happens saying, I'm making it worse, and putting their lives at risk"   

How narcissist can one man be , not to think there just might be something to claims from thousands of police officers .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

With the seemingly endless examples of cops getting off lightly or no consequences at all for killings, beatings, etc... I can't say I'm surprised by this.

I agree. But it comes from the militarization of our police departments across the country too.

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It seems odd to me that Obama still does not understand his role as President.

He seems to be stuck in this community organizer, pseudo preacher role.

He goes into the same old divisive shtick, and then follows it up with a dismissive jab at police  officers .

" I get bundles of mail from police officers every time this happens saying, I'm making it worse, and putting their lives at risk"   

How narcissist can one man be , not to think there just might be something to claims from thousands of police officers .

His speech yesterday was horrifically race laced.  Even I could almost not believe it.  He remixed me of Sharpton and Jesse speaking.  Which, that is all he is anyway.

Just now, Zambroski said:

His speech yesterday was horrifically race laced.  Even I could almost not believe it.  He remixed me of Sharpton and Jesse speaking.  Which, that is all he is anyway.

X2 .

We need some leadership in this Country...................BAD!

Unfortunately, we have two more dividers waiting in the wings.

This Country is going to implode. 

First thing that pops up on my home pg.

White supremacists call for race war after Texas shooting. 

What an  irresponsible piece of shit.

No names, links, proof.

five innocent men shot dead and this is your lead?

criminal.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Only a true racist would see it that way.