Debate   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Will Biden and Trump Debate?

• No
    • Yes
    • I'd rather get my eyes pecked out by buzzards than watch if they did

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Well, he's right.  No one has behaved like a pre-pubescent teen in a debate more than him.  Seriously an embarrassment.

“More than him” so nothing new he just did it more

6 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

One of the problems I've noticed going back to the Obama vs Romney debate is the moderators becoming a 3rd debater, I still remember Maddow interrupting Romney and telling him he's wrong, not letting him finish and just being a bitch, after it came out he was right I really thought it would end her career, but her response was even though she was wrong it served her purpose to change the debate in favor of Obama. (he was loosing bad).

That bitch didn't help, that's for sure.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

“More than him” so nothing new he just did it more

He took it from 40mph to mach 3.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Biden will let Trump destroy himself like he did in the past.

Trump is to blame for that.

Trump turned it up a notch by giving his opponents nicknames and calling them that on stage. He turned debates into a clown show.

Good god….😂😂

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

can you start a ' @Pete is mad...' thread and post all seven of them... for the sake of the site? 

south park tree fiddy GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Biden didn't debate him... the same way Trump wouldn't debate Republicans at Republican debates. 

Oh well, we're fucked either way.  :snack:

Big difference between the 2 scenarios you presented...truly shows how much of partisan hack you are....a debate between the republican and Democrat leader is a must.

“I am pleased to inform you that tomorrow night we will be doing a LIVE, Play by Play, of Crooked Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “I will correct, in rapid response, any and all inaccurate Statements, especially pertaining to the Border and his Weaponization of the DOJ, FBI, A.G.s, and District Attorneys, to go after his Political Opponent, ME (something never done before in this Country!). We did this once before to tremendous success – Beating All Records. It is important for the Country to get the TRUTH!”

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

:baby: Trump everything .....,,..,,....                          :lmao: TDS is far worse than covid

you couldn't come up with a trumparea or GOAT reply clown shoes? 

428654968_10223567044981218_4073262321436427679_n.jpg.d2456277309c83f1129cb7b5319f6e16.jpg

1 hour ago, Pete said:

no one is going to watch that... speaking from experience.  everyone has their heels dug in, including your dumb ass.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

south park tree fiddy GIF

idk what that means, is it racist or poking Trumpers? 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952i8g7jedlh0piv5ambo

Taylor says hi

1 hour ago, Skeeter21i said:

Big difference between the 2 scenarios you presented...truly shows how much of partisan hack you are....a debate between the republican and Democrat leader is a must.

I don't know or care who you are yet... most here send me chocolates before insulting me.  

36 minutes ago, Pete said:

“I am pleased to inform you that tomorrow night we will be doing a LIVE, Play by Play, of Crooked Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “I will correct, in rapid response, any and all inaccurate Statements, especially pertaining to the Border and his Weaponization of the DOJ, FBI, A.G.s, and District Attorneys, to go after his Political Opponent, ME (something never done before in this Country!). We did this once before to tremendous success – Beating All Records. It is important for the Country to get the TRUTH!”

pussy, a real man would have cap locked the fuck out of that and done a better copy/paste job... but being so retarded with hate and all I understand. 

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Biden will let Trump destroy himself like he did in the past.

Yup. It’s why Trump didn’t debate anyone in the primary.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yup. It’s why Trump didn’t debate anyone in the primary.

Nobody ever polled above 10% nationally , Trump should have run uncontested. He didn’t need to debate them. There was never a serious challenger. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Have any of you noticed that Trump campaign has gotten more polished? I mean his new staff does a much better job of taking some of the gun slinger out of Donald.

Yeah I noticed and I'm not too sure I'm happy about it.    I always liked the guns ablaze approach:lmao:.... But if this is what it takes to get some of the more sensitive karens on board then so be it.

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He didn’t need to debate them. There was never a serious challenger. 

51mOKnplDkL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

bull fucking shit... his handlers (gross job) weren't going to let him anywhere near anyone other than a dementia patient who could legitimately debate him. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

And they should be muted the moment they try to talk over the other one.  The debates have turned into complete shit shows the past few election cycles, and this one would likely be the ultimate shit show.  But I do agree, if they're gonna run, they should be forced to participate.

i also thought there should be on the spot fact checking. if one says i did or didn't do/say something it gets checked out. the big lies are what makes it a no watch. 

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

51mOKnplDkL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

bull fucking shit... his handlers (gross job) weren't going to let him anywhere near anyone other than a dementia patient who could legitimately debate him. 

What did he have to gain you pillow biting little half man queer? 

The very young GOAT 🐐. (Kid)

@ 34 knew being president was a " mean life".    He knew exactly what he was getting into ...He is basically a prophet on many subjects when all is said and done.:thumbsup:

MAGA 24 !  COMING SOON !!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The very young GOAT 🐐. (Kid)

@ 34 knew being president was a " mean life".    He knew exactly what he was getting into ...He is basically a prophet on many subjects when all is said and done.:thumbsup:

MAGA 24 !  COMING SOON !!

And here he says he doesnt want to be potus.

Retards like you hang on every word.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

And here he says he doesnt want to be potus.

Retards like you hang on every word.

Hey chump.  in the video I posted he said he didn't want to be president either

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hey chump.  in the video I posted he said he didn't want to be president either

Thats why i posted it.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Thats why i posted it.

Are you feeling okay.... You've been slapped around all day by everybody.. I think it's getting to you:lmao:

• Haha 1