Check your account email address ร—

Unhinged Joy Reid

• Platinum Contributing Member

These fucking people are absolutely cracked and afraid of Trump.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

• Haha 6

Trump looks the same because he wears more make up than Melania does!

ย 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

These fucking people are absolutely cracked and afraid of Trump.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

:lmao:ย  All that and she now wears her hair like a white Karen.ย  Isn't that cultural appropriation?ย 

Joy Reid: A Black Womanโ€™s Hair Politics

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ebonikwilliams/2020/08/18/joy-reids-hair-story-a-political-movement/?sh=35775bb55f10

• Haha 1

Lmao ๐Ÿคฃ.... These people are going to go absolutely off the rails when Trump is reelected.... I can't wait:lmao:.

The reactions of 2016 will pale in comparison.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lmao ๐Ÿคฃ.... These people are going to go absolutely off the rails when Trump is reelected.... I can't wait:lmao:.

The reactions of 2016 will pale in comparison.

It will be better seeing Trumpers go off the rails if he loses. Liberals just cry.ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump didnโ€™t age because the mother fucker thrives in chaos.ย 

That ignorant bitch in the vid and most of the loony Democrats are the ones causing the chaos, no surprise.ย 

Biden looks old because he was old as fuck and looked like a mummy before he even took office. How do you make an old fart look older?ย 

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biden wins in November

Is that what dominion told you? I believe it.

47 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That ignorant bitch in the vid and most of the loony Democrats are the ones causing the chaos, no surprise.ย 

I donโ€™t see chaos. I see rigid, far left ideology. Inflexible and unyielding to alternative information. Same with hard core MAGA.ย 

20 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I donโ€™t see chaos. I see rigid, far left ideology. Inflexible and unyielding to alternative information. Same with hard core MAGA.ย 

Oh trust me.ย  The chaos will be back in full force if Trump wins.ย  BLM and Antifa riots of yore will likely pale in comparison.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Not even close. Supreme Court slapped Colorado upside the head, just one example. Let's not get started on the whack job Letitia James, etc. etc. The chaotic Dem admin. is off the charts.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Matt said:

Oh trust me.ย  The chaos will be back in full force if Trump wins.ย  BLM and Antifa riots of yore will likely pale in comparison.

No different than the MAGAโ€™s if Biden, or whatever Dems wins. Theyโ€™ll probably knock down the capital this time. :lol:ย 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Matt said:

Still waiting for all the nut cases that were going to leaving the country the last time Trump was president.ย  Still waiting.

ย 

ย 

FB_IMG_1688238445109.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Not even close. Supreme Court slapped Colorado upside the head, just one example. Let's not get started on the whack job Letitia James, etc. etc. The chaotic Dem admin. is off the charts.

Yeah ok.ย 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No different than the MAGAโ€™s if Biden, or whatever Dems wins. Theyโ€™ll probably knock down the capital this time. :lol:ย 

J6 was one and done, and mild in comparison to the death and destruction brought by the leftists.ย  You can't honestly sit here and say that the MAGAs are as likely to throw molotovs as the AntifaBLM crowd...

At this point, I really hope Trump wins and the cities just eat themselves.ย  Will make for entertaining videos as we hurtle off the cliff.

• Like 3

Just now, Matt said:

J6 was one and done, and mild in comparison to the death and destruction brought by the leftists.ย  You can't honestly sit here and say that the MAGAs are as likely to throw molotovs as the AntifaBLM crowd...

At this point, I really hope Trump wins and the cities just eat themselves.ย  Will make for entertaining videos as we hurtle off the cliff.

Oh Iโ€™ll be ready when the supply chains fracture. Everyone should.ย 

They live in an echo chamber and at some point they started to believe their own press. Donald Trump was fine with the Democrats when he was donating to their campaigns but now they have convinced themselves he is satin .

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Oh Iโ€™ll be ready when the supply chains fracture. Everyone should.ย 

Adding more solar and a bunch of LiFePO4 to the RV.ย  Have plenty of short and long-gun ammo.