Check your account email address ×

Surviving 6 Flags Atlanta

Rural Americans, Middle aged women  with short hair cuts,  and hot young skinny white women are destroying the country.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Rural Americans, Middle aged women  with short hair cuts,  and hot young skinny white women are destroying the country.  

Yep…that’s what the Dems are trying to peddle…unreal.

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)

Typical Summer day at My local Six Flags Springfield , MA .

:lol:

Seen so many fights here. :lol:

Edited by EvilBird

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep…that’s what the Dems are trying to peddle…unreal.

Yup, rural Americans are their new boogey man. Caught a little of the Sunday morning show.  Dems all lined up to warn about the uprising of rural racists, extremists. 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Typical Summer day at My local Six Flags Springfield , MA .

:lol:

Seen so many fights here. :lol:

We have fairs that have went on for 50-60 years they canceled because of violence.  If someone casts a look in your direction you have to start shooting innocent people ? 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yup, rural Americans are their new boogey man. Caught a little of the Sunday morning show.  Dems all lined up to warn about the uprising of rural racists, extremists. 

We have fairs that have went on for 50-60 years they canceled because of violence.  If someone casts a look in your direction you have to start shooting innocent people ? 🤷‍♂️

I saw a clip of these fucks on MSNBC…

IMG_4294.jpeg

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

That sucks.

They got metal detectors thankfully here. Meh I grew up around all these hoodlums. I know their type. If you mind your business they aint bothering you they just fight eachother . The fine residents of Springfield . :lol:

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I saw a clip of these fucks on MSNBC…

IMG_4294.jpeg

Fucking joke what is going on this country.  How many times has the run down single wide trailer been posted to represent small town rural Americans?🙄

Yeah, right.  We have nice homes, nice yards, no crime, friendly with our neighbors,  and 96% of students graduate our local high schools. 75% go on to higher learning. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

That sucks.

They got metal detectors thankfully here. Meh I grew up around all these hoodlums. I know their type. If you mind your business they aint bothering you they just fight eachother . The fine residents of Springfield . :lol:

Assholes need to spend some time at the range. Cant ever hit the person they are shooting at.  Always ends with innocent kids or women getting shot. 

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It starts at home.

You are absolutely right and things really started to go down hill with LBJ's great society programs and Roe.  Men no longer felt a commitment to the family.   "The govt will take care of them" or "she just should have had an abortion."   Education, crime and income follow the attached chart almost exactly.

Prior to that 80% of AA kids had 2 parents in the home.   Now its around 20%.

Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States,_1940-2014 (2).png

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2