Check your account email address ×

Extremism is US voters' greatest worry

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Economic decline is typically the main precursor of political extremism. 

It always is.  People don’t care until it directly effects them.  Bad news my neighbor loses his job, tragedy when I lose my job. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Never been more extremism in American politics than the MAGA cult.  Modern day American Autocracy supported by mindless sheep.  Hell bent on undermining our democracy and institutions.  First time power was not transferred peacefully.  Facts are rebuked if they don’t support the cults opinion.  Putin is worshipped.  To be a MAGAt is to be something other than an American.    

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I think I still like the red better.... More symbolic and meaningful.

Screenshot_20240227_141321_Chrome.jpg

Same as the white hood :thumbsup:

IMG_6901.jpeg

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Same as the white hood :thumbsup:

IMG_6901.jpeg

Fake news....my MAGA hat was definitely made in America:thumbsup:... Educate yourself and stop listening to MSM.:bc:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Fake news....my MAGA hat was definitely made in America:thumbsup:... Educate yourself and stop listening to MSM.:bc:

Plenty of his shit made in China :thumbsup:

IMG_6872.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The right is sooo extreme!!!1111

Says the extreme Left 🤣 Idiots

Can you imagine not wanting your child manipulated into thinking they don’t have a gender? A man in a dress reading stories to your child????!!! 

Extreme whack jobs!!!!!!!!  😂

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Can you imagine not wanting your child manipulated into thinking they don’t have a gender? A man in a dress reading stories to your child????!!! 

Extreme whack jobs!!!!!!!!  😂

We are supposed to accept this as normal and healthy though. 

LOL…. fuck all that nonsense. 

42 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Never been more extremism in American politics than the MAGA cult.  Modern day American Autocracy supported by mindless sheep.  Hell bent on undermining our democracy and institutions.  First time power was not transferred peacefully.  Facts are rebuked if they don’t support the cults opinion.  Putin is worshipped.  To be a MAGAt is to be something other than an American.    

but he's your #1 choice to be the Republican nominee to go up against Biden... 

good thinking there... 9_9

38 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I think I still like the red better.... More symbolic and meaningful.

Screenshot_20240227_141321_Chrome.jpg

That will pair perfectly with the gay gold Trump sneakers.  Imo you should go for the full leprechaun look.

You two dolts make @f7ben seem practical, moderate and logical.  Just let that soak into your melons for a moment... 

Screenshot_20240227-135308.png

45 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Apparently you never heard of the Burr/Jefferson battle that lead to ratification of the 12th amendment. You’re also dumb to what occurred in 1861. You grossly overstate the threat Trump or MAGA caused the american republic. Given the chaos just those other two events created, MAGA is nothing more than a fart in a windstorm. 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We are supposed to accept this as normal and healthy though. 

LOL…. fuck all that nonsense. 

It is baffling to me. The same Trump obsessed members don’t see themselves as the same extremists. Just the other side of the coin.  

How do you not realize all that shit is sick & perverted. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It is baffling to me. The same Trump obsessed members don’t see themselves as the same extremists. Just the other side of the coin.  

How do you not realize all that shit is sick & perverted. 

The weirder the better seems to be the popular mindset for these wack jobs

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

That will pair perfectly with the gay gold Trump sneakers.  Imo you should go for the full leprechaun look.

Screenshot_20240227-135308.png

Missed out on the Gold Sneaks....bummed about that.... You have to act fast with these Trump items..... It's literally gold and very profitable if played right.

Screenshot_20240227_190601_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Missed out on the Gold Sneaks....bummed about that.... You have to act fast with these Trump items..... It's literally gold and very profitable if played right.

Screenshot_20240227_190601_Chrome.jpg

only a fucking moron would pay $400 for them... at $20K you've reached full blown retard status. 

ran across this screenshot the other day... :lmao:

Screenshot_20221216-081427.thumb.png.ae316ea166571894a8d4cf3b47a220b1.png

3 hours ago, ckf said:

That's what I have been saying. I don't think that he can win in November with all of the baggage that he is carrying. Time will tell.....

I have zero faith in either candidate.  One has been in politics too long and has a poor track record.  The other can't get over the opion of himself which is not good.

i'm not a party line voter and neither should our representatives which is a shame that they are.  The election is going to be who is the better of the worst for candidates.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

The election is going to be who is the better of the worst for candidates.

And that's the unfortunate path we've been on the past two elections.  This will be the third one, and it's pretty disgusting to think these are the best 2 options we can come up with having a population of 330+ million people.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

And that's the unfortunate path we've been on the past two elections.  This will be the third one, and it's pretty disgusting to think these are the best 2 options we can come up with having a population of 330+ million people.

when Trump and Biden make Bush and Obama look appealing... we've reached the end of the unsalted road. 

did you see what I did there? :)

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Slander is not free speech and there is a difference between private companies and government of said speech.  

you really are clueless. I had my doubts but it would seem they are unfounded.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ckf said:

Quite the change in a month.  Extremism was so not important they didn't even include it. :lol:  

Importance.png

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1