Check your account email address ×

We Don’t Need No Stinking Warrants

• Gold Member

Oh come on we know trump is the dictator....  This must be from when trump is in office.  All these wars a tensions around the globe, isn't that what they warned trump would do to us??  How did president poopy pants do such a good job continuing what FBHO started?????? 

Edited by poopooforme
  • Thanks 1

Have we not reached the point where they could say….we are going to pass a law where the government can randomly go kicking in doors looking strictly  for “anti American magas” and these idiots would be all for it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Gold Member

This should be a major problem to ALL of us. In no way shape or form should allow this.

We will though and partisan idiots will cheer.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member

We must take away freedoms in order to ‘protect’ the American people :suicide:

Country slips further into the downward spiral 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Gold Member

Track data , track phones, Track vehicles, Track internet activity, all of Americans citizens .....

Dont defend the border and Blame it on Trump :suicide:

America is fucking done. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Track data , track phones, Track vehicles, Track internet activity, all of Americans citizens .....

America is fucking done. 

Biden wont do anything to stop this kind of shit but Trump might. That alone has me thinking I might just finally vote for Orange man

• Like 2

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Biden wont do anything to stop this kind of shit but Trump might. That alone has me thinking I might just finally vote for Orange man

Yup at this point , Trump seems like the only way to at least suspend or delay this type of shit . Seems he is more important now than he was against Shillary in 2016. We are in a very bad spot in History.  :sad:

Or RFK but he has basically no chance. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Well Trump said he would and then he went ahead and signed the FISA bill allowing this shit anyways. Fuck him too

Im sure when the ACLU is done defending the rights of criminals who break into the country they will mount a vigorous defense against this.  :read:

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

America is fucking done. 

Your shit has been tracked for 30 fuckin years man.  Since the origin of electronics ability to track it’s been tracked.

Neal

• Like 1

And what are private companies going to do, idiot?  Try to sell you cheese doodles or put you in jail for 20 years? 
Fuck!  People are stupid. 

B0A0A6A6-B55D-42B6-B4B4-591CB84EFD42.jpeg

9A5A6399-2FCF-4051-9452-4BCADBFD2BDF.jpeg

CF552A89-9375-4631-8636-2BE6FB0A17B1.jpeg

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

YEEHAW....now your talkin:thumbsup:

And you aren't alone in that thinking

They don't need a warrant....they just ask one of the 5 intelligence partners to spy on American's then pass them the information.  The whole corrupt thing needs to be shut down.   

• Like 1

• Gold Member

The notionnof government classification and security clearance and all that garbage has gone way way to far. Everytime there is a leak it seems like the only reason this information was secret to begin with is becausenits illegal or embarrassing to the government. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Funded by government tax money.

And often times required by law passed by said criminal organis... I mean government.

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

:lol:
Trump might…. 

Good luck with that.

Neal

Yeah I know, wishful thinking but I'm trying to stay positive instead of giving in to the idea that we are already fucked 100%