Jump to content

Super Bowl LVIII


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Never heard of usher.  His halftime show sucked.

Terrible fukking half time show ! I couldn,t switch it quik enough. Amazing what some folks consider entertainment these days. What age group actually likes that noise ?

Edited by Frostynuts
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Terrible fukking half time show ! I couldn,t switch it quik enough. Amazing what some folks consider entertainment these days. What age group actually likes that noise ?

I went downstairs for a few. Knew I wouldn't like it.

Wife watched it , I didnt bother asking her how it was.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Usher sucked!!daughter was disappointed even with his performance!

alicia keys good as she always is.

Those in charge of halftime entertainment should be fired!!

bring back some rock!!

Good game a bit slow first half but great ending.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Halftime entertainment was so-so.  Game was fantastic!  Overall a very good Super Bowl.  :bc:

Neal

Let's not get carried away, the first half was boring as fuck.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Let's not get carried away, the first half was boring as fuck.

Turnovers and mistakes…business definitely picked up in the second half. 👊🏻

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The cameraman dedicated for the "Taylor Cam" to catch her every reaction including seconds after the win has to be one of the fucking gayest things ever in professional sports. Just fucking hilarious!!!! My niece was at a party where everyone had to do shots every time they showed her. That's what they were watching for :lol:

The game has become secondary to the absolute circus surrounding it.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

How do you bet against Mahones? I don't even follow football and I would not bet against that kid.

Doesn't the QB just run the plays he's told to? He doesn't have to think of that right? Just grab the ball from a man's gooch and throw it to an open guy?? Or get pushed down? :lol: Guy ain't even in shape ffs. Hardly what I would call a top athlete. They were comparing him to Michael Jordan which is just plain stupid. Pretty sure most other star athletes play offense and defense in real sports. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, HSR said:

Doesn't the QB just run the plays he's told to? He doesn't have to think of that right? Just grab the ball from a man's gooch and throw it to an open guy?? Or get pushed down? :lol: Guy ain't even in shape ffs. Hardly what I would call a top athlete. They were comparing him to Michael Jordan which is just plain stupid. Pretty sure most other star athletes play offense and defense in real sports. 

Wayne Gretzky weighed 160 pounds when he came to the NHL and the scouts all said he would get killed. He averaged 196 points for nine years straight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Wayne Gretzky weighed 160 pounds when he came to the NHL and the scouts all said he would get killed. He averaged 196 points for nine years straight.

I don't remember him playing defense either  lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...