Check your account email address ×

Super Bowl LVIII

53 minutes ago, HSR said:

Doesn't the QB just run the plays he's told to? He doesn't have to think of that right? Just grab the ball from a man's gooch and throw it to an open guy?? Or get pushed down? :lol: Guy ain't even in shape ffs. Hardly what I would call a top athlete. They were comparing him to Michael Jordan which is just plain stupid. Pretty sure most other star athletes play offense and defense in real sports. 

Don't confuse a small pudge on the belly for not in shape. Any quarterback at that level, especially Mahomes, is in shape. 

Quarterbacks have to run and throw, not jump high so yeah, Michael Jordan was definitely in better shape all around. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Don't confuse a small pudge on the belly for not in shape. Any quarterback at that level, especially Mahomes, is in shape. 

Quarterbacks have to run and throw, not jump high so yeah, Michael Jordan was definitely in better shape all around. 

What about the kicker :lol: 50+ players on the team and 1 guys job is to simply kick a ball a few times a game!!! Yet he gets to call himself a professional NFL player!! Half the team has beer bellies and couldn't run the length of the field. 

To me it's like rugby,, for pussies :lmao:

Maybe if the teams played 2 way football I'd find it more interesting. I find the games boring with a bunch of has beens commenting on every single play.:ashamed: 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, HSR said:

What about the kicker :lol: 50+ players on the team and 1 guys job is to simply kick a ball a few times a game!!! Yet he gets to call himself a professional NFL player!! Half the team has beer bellies and couldn't run the length of the field. 

To me it's like rugby,, for pussies :lmao:

Maybe if the teams played 2 way football I'd find it more interesting. I find the games boring with a bunch of has beens commenting on every single play.:ashamed: 

Well id say The hits and training alone these Guys take on a weekly basis is crazy. The average Guy couldnt do it. 

That said football still sucks and a huge waste of time for many Americans . I dont get sitting in the couch all day Sunday to watch games . 

• Like 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

Well id say The hits and training alone these Guys take on a weekly basis is crazy. The average Guy couldnt do it. 

That said football still sucks and a huge waste of time for many Americans . I dont get sitting in the couch all day Sunday to watch games . 

X2. I used to watch a little but since we got rid of our satellite I haven't watched any. Only reason we did this year is my son wanted to ,so the wife got a free trial for paramount.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Everything either has to be political or have a conspiracy attached to it. Now it’s the Super Bowl. 

Everything is a conspiracy. Is life even real or is this a simulation ?  :ashamed:

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Everything either has to be political or have a conspiracy attached to it. Now it’s the Super Bowl. 

Rabbit holes and conspiracies are everywhere  :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Everything is a conspiracy. Is life even real or is this a simulation ?  :ashamed:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Rabbit holes and conspiracies are everywhere  :lol: 

In the words of @SSFB..

Elmo-Flames-Meme.jpg

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The Super Bowl and the NFL have been a drama fest since nipplegate. Everyone remembers that but not the teams playing I'd bet.

Then Kapernick made it into a spectacle.

Now Taylor Swift.

No other sport needs a circus to make people watch like the NFL.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

The Super Bowl and the NFL have been a drama fest since nipplegate. Everyone remembers that but not the teams playing I'd bet.

Then Kapernick made it into a spectacle.

Now Taylor Swift.

No other sport needs a circus to make people watch like the NFL.

I haven’t watch an entire football game since the “80’s. Team sports never did much for me. The media and paranoid schizophrenics in society trying make them a political thing or conspiracy is pretty funny to watch. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I haven’t watch an entire football game since the “80’s. Team sports never did much for me. The media and paranoid schizophrenics in society trying make them a political thing or conspiracy is pretty funny to watch. 

Rachel Dratch Television GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

To each, their own.  Take us back to the 80's and 90's when there weren't these so-called "Super Teams" of players flexing their muscle to get their buddies together on the same roster.  Well, that's the NBA anyway.  The NHL is still enjoyable to watch (even if the local club notoriously disappoints every year), and MLB provided some hope this past season without the typical powerhouses in the World Series.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Bontz said:

To each, their own.  Take us back to the 80's and 90's when there weren't these so-called "Super Teams" of players flexing their muscle to get their buddies together on the same roster.  Well, that's the NBA anyway.  The NHL is still enjoyable to watch (even if the local club notoriously disappoints every year), and MLB provided some hope this past season without the typical powerhouses in the World Series.  

MLB is like ambien for me.  " I watched 4 innings, nothing happened"

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

MLB is like ambien for me.  " I watched 4 innings, nothing happened"

Like watching paint dry.