Check your account email address ×

Ahahahahaha……ahahaha….ahahahahahahahaha POOR CARIN

Fascist filth Nicki Haley lost Nevada

Her opponent? 

The box that said “none of these candidates”

:lol: probably the most awesome thing I’ve heard in a while, fuck that dumb cunt and anyone that supported her 

• Haha 5

She had her own little faggot ass statewide vote where Dems could vote and she still fucking lost 😂 

democrats and their stupid Trojan cunt are the most pathetic thing on this planet. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

4 more years of Joe Biden. Great.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Sad, but true.  Trump couldn't beat the turnip before and won't again.

And you 2 would rather have biden than vote for trump.  Thanks, give yourselves a good pat on the back for doing your part to keep your "boogeyman" out of office.  Pathetic, but democrats love "conservatives" like you.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

4 more years of Joe Biden. Great.

35 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Sad, but true.  Trump couldn't beat the turnip before and won't again.

Wait....I thought Haley was making a move?:lmao:and a vote for her was a vote against Trump......oh well.:bc:  Have you seen the polls showing tremendous independent support for the GOAT 🐐:snack:....you two are the epitome and definition of WRONG.:lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, Deephaven said:

Trump couldn't beat a potato before and won't again.  Him winning the primary is a disaster 

Seems to be beating plenty of contenders.  Many in the swamp want him off the primary ballots in many states and you support that?  Do you support the same people that dislike trump?

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Trump couldn't beat a potato before and won't again.  Him winning the primary is a disaster 

I think you should update your autobiography with that tidbit.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Any bets on when Haley finally decides to end her nonsense?.  Alabama? California?

I'm thinking right after her humiliating defeat in her home state of S.C. coming up.    She has become an embarrassing nuisance. Just a bloodbath coming up

1707314758231.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Any bets on when Haley finally decides to end her nonsense?.  Alabama? California?

I'm thinking right after her humiliating defeat in her home state of S.C. coming up.    She has become an embarrassing nuisance. Just a bloodbath coming up

1707314758231.jpg

Like above said , At this point She's holding out for Trump to get convicted and eliminated from the Ballot. Its her only chance. 

• Like 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

1707314758231.jpg

We can all chose to leave a race only after we’ve achieved our highest level of embarrassment.  She’s just not there yet.  What a trooper!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She is no different than the fascist Dems.  Pos RINO.

she was the greatest according to MAGA when trump hired her.   funny how things change once you take dear leaders cock out of your mouth.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

she was the greatest according to MAGA when trump hired her.   funny how things change once you take dear leaders cock out of your mouth.  

I hated her just as much then 

• Like 1