Check your account email address ×

Ahahahahaha……ahahaha….ahahahahahahahaha POOR CARIN

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

she was the greatest according to MAGA when trump hired her.   funny how things change once you take dear leaders cock out of your mouth.  

Lol ok. Nobody who voted for Trump even knew who she was back in 2016 unless you lived in her state. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

she was the greatest according to MAGA when trump hired her.   funny how things change once you take dear leaders cock out of your mouth.  

No she wasn't, MAGA couldn't stand Mitt or her.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No she wasn't, MAGA couldn't stand Mitt or her.

Trump backed Mitt Romney in 2012.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“Trojan Cunt”…..😂😂

On 12/11/2017 at 4:48 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like Nikki Haley....she has the chops to be Potus. Bipartisan ticket with Tulsi Gabbard  as VP would be cool.

• Haha 3

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

:lmao:The GOAT 🐐

1707317217193.jpg

That's just a lion that got through his unfinished wall like everyone else has.

:lol:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Plissken said:

A 7 year old quote…really? The fact is that I did like her as did many but as time has passed she has revealed who she really is. 

IMG_2483.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

A 7 year old quote…really? The fact is that I did like her as did many but as time has passed she has revealed who she really is. 

When are you going to admit you're a Trumper again?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Her telling the UN to swing from the fucking pickle was good enough reason for me to like her.  What happened since is her own undoing.  

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Seems to be beating plenty of contenders.  Many in the swamp want him off the primary ballots in many states and you support that?  Do you support the same people that dislike trump?

Beating contenders is not the goal, beating the Dems is.  Trump is the least likely to do that as his divisive nonsense will make the Dems have a record turnout.  It is a monstrous fail for the house & senate as well.  I am horribly opposed that happening.  Sucks donkey dick.

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

When are you going to admit you're a Trumper again?

When you gonna admit you are voting for Biden you hunchback jughead doofus? 

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 2

Just now, Deephaven said:

Beating contenders is not the goal, beating the Dems is.  Trump is the least likely to do that as his divisive nonsense will make the Dems have a record turnout.  It is a monstrous fail for the house & senate as well.  I am horribly opposed that happening.  Sucks donkey dick.

It's too late for that whining.  Trump, maybe astonishingly so, is running away with the nomination.  And really, that is mostly due to TDSers and their filthy little agendas and hatred.

Trump still stands as a vote against the establishment.  Maybe he'll get it right this time and burn it down.  I don't care if he does it by accident....or even before the vote.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Her telling the UN to swing from the fucking pickle was good enough reason for me to like her.  What happened since is her own undoing.  

What happened to the Dems when they spoke out to protect their borders?

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_2483.jpeg

It’s all in good fun, NeoJimmy™.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's too late for that whining.  Trump, maybe astonishingly so, is running away with the nomination.  And really, that is mostly due to TDSers and their filthy little agendas and hatred.

Trump still stands as a vote against the establishment.  Maybe he'll get it right this time and burn it down.  I don't care if he does it by accident....or even before the vote.  

It's not whining but reality.  Trump can't win and will fuck up the house and senate as well.  It's a disaster.

As you also know who I vote for in the presidential election is completely pointless in MN.  The other races however there can be an influence and the last thing we need is to lose every seat to the D's because of who is running for President.

• Haha 1

Just now, Deephaven said:

It's not whining but reality.  Trump can't win and will fuck up the house and senate as well.  It's a disaster.

As you also know who I vote for in the presidential election is completely pointless in MN.  The other races however there can be an influence and the last thing we need is to lose every seat to the D's because of who is running for President.

Trump isn't universally hated like many think he is.  He's not my perfect puck either but, he can hopefully get us where we need to go....or get us started.  Which is a reset.  And I dgaf how it goes down.  A good solid revolution is always good and builds a stronger nation.  

I'm not saying anybody carrying a Trump flag is a patriot either.

• Like 2

He is absolutely hated by a huge portion of people, in particular those that would never vote R.  Having a candidate that makes the other party come out in droves to vote is a terrible thing overall.  Close races will flop because of it and we don't need the left to have even more control.