Check your account email address ×

Ahahahahaha……ahahaha….ahahahahahahahaha POOR CARIN

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Matt said:

I haven't seen any evidence to support Trump's claims of dead people voting.  But arbitrarily changing election laws, counting ballots that didn't meet validation requirements, etc combined with the MASSIVE leftist and deep state disinformation campaign certainly tilted the field.

Who was potus when all this happened?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I haven't seen any evidence to support Trump's claims of dead people voting.  But arbitrarily changing election laws, counting ballots that didn't meet validation requirements, etc combined with the MASSIVE leftist and deep state disinformation campaign certainly tilted the field.

Pretty simple unless you don't believe the old "where there's smoke..." sayin.

Just sayin.

Also, I love the non answers to the "Do you think Biden actually got 81 million votes?" that turn directly into goal posts being moved at the speed of light!  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The guy they didn’t want.  You’re smart enough to know that’s all controlled by the states.

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The only man who could make the whole deep state militate against his campaign.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A 7 year old quote…really? The fact is that I did like her as did many but as time has passed she has revealed who she really is. 

IMG_2483.jpeg

:lol:

Just spotted this!  

5 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

The guy they didn’t want.  You’re smart enough to know that’s all controlled by the states.

Ok, so were getting somewhere now. You also believe that there wasn't piles of dead people voting like Trump claimed.

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

The only man who could make the whole deep state militate against his campaign.

Why did Trump hire one of the biggest war mongering deep state guys(John Bolton) there is then if the deep state was so bad?

Just now, Steve753 said:

Ok, so were getting somewhere now. You also believe that there wasn't piles of dead people voting like Trump claimed.

Define "piles".  I thing there were some.  Plus, invisible people, plus some of their souls doubling up...or just out and out multiplication "variables".

It's not like the child mincing Dems didn't tell us tho.  "Anyone but Trump by any means necessary."

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Do you think Biden actually got 81 million votes?"

I still can't believe Trump got 74 million votes.

1790854419_200(1).gif.f1c1b28f745159dc5ab2c144ee26a071.gif

So I ask you, what good can come from another 2020 election if either of them win?  This is the biggest lose-lose election of my lifetime.  I'm not the only one who feels this way.  Trump or Biden, that's the best the two major parties have to offer... and people will willingly vote for one of them?  When people say the 'country is being destroyed'... the reason is there right in front of their faces.  Incompetent two party rule who's abjectly failed the nation.  

• Like 2

Cult, Trumpers, Dear Leader…blah,blah,blah…I get it coming from of these jagoffs but I thought a few of you were better than that…my bad.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Cult, Trumpers, Dear Leader…blah,blah,blah…I get it coming from of these jagoffs but I thought a few of you were better than that…my bad.

I'm just a shit slinging monkey but every single one of those descriptors applies to people on both the left and right here.  zero critical thinking skills and recognition their guy is a complete POS and should do the world a favor and kill themselves for the good of america.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I'm just a shit slinging monkey but every single one of those descriptors applies to people on both the left and right here.  zero critical thinking skills and recognition their guy is a complete POS and should do the world a favor and kill themselves for the good of america.  

A Trump/Biden suicide pact would be delightful.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Cry me a river....

Not crying about a thing you dopey cunt….just an observation. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I still can't believe Trump got 74 million votes.

1790854419_200(1).gif.f1c1b28f745159dc5ab2c144ee26a071.gif

So I ask you, what good can come from another 2020 election if either of them win?  This is the biggest lose-lose election of my lifetime.  I'm not the only one who feels this way.  Trump or Biden, that's the best the two major parties have to offer... and people will willingly vote for one of them?  When people say the 'country is being destroyed'... the reason is there right in front of their faces.  Incompetent two party rule who's abjectly failed the nation.  

2.5 million vs 8 million border crossings.

No ukraine.

Extending middle class tax incentives

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

All things you've repeated in the past Numerous times. Are you calling yourself a jagoff?

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

All things you've repeated in the past Numerous times. Are you calling yourself a jagoff?

I’ve evolved but good to know you’re keeping track stalker. 

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Dopey cunt!!! You filthy rascal..Fuck off!! :)   

Settle down you Rapscallion! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve evolved but good to know you’re keeping track stalker. 

Settle down you Rapscallion! 

Evolved!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: