Check your account email address ×

Ahahahahaha……ahahaha….ahahahahahahahaha POOR CARIN

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It's not whining but reality.  Trump can't win and will fuck up the house and senate as well.  It's a disaster.

As you also know who I vote for in the presidential election is completely pointless in MN.  The other races however there can be an influence and the last thing we need is to lose every seat to the D's because of who is running for President.

Only Dog Dems will vote for Biden, anyone with a brain will bail.  

Well there lies the problem, Dems don't have a brain that functions, you have proven that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He is absolutely hated by a huge portion of people, in particular those that would never vote R.  Having a candidate that makes the other party come out in droves to vote is a terrible thing overall.  Close races will flop because of it and we don't need the left to have even more control.  

Biden didn't get 81 million votes or anywhere close to it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Only Dog Dems will vote for Biden, anyone with a brain will bail.  

Well there lies the problem, Dems don't have a brain that functions, you have proven that.

Think about it. Biden has dementia, everybody knows it. Yet, he is the best democrats have to offer. How fucking pathetic is that? 

No endorsement of republicans with this post, their offerings are not much better. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Her telling the UN to swing from the fucking pickle was good enough reason for me to like her.  What happened since is her own undoing.  

It’s funny how things work out in the end.

On 8/16/2018 at 10:27 AM, Zambroski said:

I think Haley is being groomed.  And I think she'd be a good candidate based on what I've seen from her so far.  I can't wait to see the left attacking a woman.  

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Plissken said:

It's very simple. She went against Trump and the cult hates anyone who does that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's very simple. She went against Trump and the cult hates anyone who does that.

She started talking about  censoring the interent  and she let her war monger views shine. I know it’s tough but quit being such a simpleton.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's far more nuanced than that.  See below.  She's deep state all the way.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She started talking about  censoring the interent  and she let her war monger views shine. I know it’s tough but quit being such a simpleton.

Bingo

• Thanks 1

Take a real look around the country today, in the real world there is no WAY Biden can beat Trump in a nationwide vote. (just like 2020)  this Radical Biden administration has destroyed the very fabric of what makes us a sovereign nation and plan on continuing to honor the WEF over the people of the U.S.      fffuck anyone that votes for that BS

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why did Trump hire a known war monger during his administration if its so bad?

Just alot of fluff and bs from you and your cult.

28 minutes ago, Plissken said:

I'm not sure if this is some kinda "gotcha" here or what.  If it is, get some game then come talk to me.  Get a lot of game tho...you are lacking.

If it isn't, yep, high hopes quickly faded by a stupid mouth.  Makes me wonder if her UN action was accidental.

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep.

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

Take a real look around the country today, in the real world there is no WAY Biden can beat Trump in a nationwide vote. (just like 2020)  this Radical Biden administration has destroyed the very fabric of what makes us a sovereign nation and plan on continuing to honor the WEF over the people of the U.S.      fffuck anyone that votes for that BS

Unless all the BS mail-in ballot emergency rule changes that were put in place in 2020 are rolled back this time around, Biden will win again.  If we start getting serious about ballot and election integrity (in-person voting, ID match, etc), Trump wins with ease.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Unless all the BS mail-in ballot emergency rule changes that were put in place in 2020 are rolled back this time around, Biden will win again.  If we start getting serious about ballot and election integrity (in-person voting, ID match, etc), Trump wins with ease.

I have received a second mail in ballot request form and im tempted to fill out and return both to see if i get two ballots back..

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

I agree, but Biden is gonna need 110 million this time.

45 minutes ago, Anler said:

Think about it. Biden has dementia, everybody knows it. Yet, he is the best democrats have to offer. How fucking pathetic is that? 

No endorsement of republicans with this post, their offerings are not much better. 

Have  listen, this is just how dumb the Dem supporters are.:lol:

The walking dead have more wits among them.

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

You are saying we've got another, "deadliest yet" variant coming?  Yep.  Dems will allow "raised hands" voting this time around.  Just send in a pic!

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I agree, but Biden is gonna need 110 million this time.

They'll shoot for 130.  Just to be safe.  

19 minutes ago, Matt said:

You think the democrats cheated?

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not sure if this is some kinda "gotcha" here or what.  If it is, get some game then come talk to me.  Get a lot of game tho...you are lacking.

If it isn't, yep, high hopes quickly faded by a stupid mouth.  Makes me wonder if her UN action was accidental.

Yep.

No gotchas intended or implied.  Peace, dog.  On the bold though that could apply to Trump, Haley, Desantis, Clinton.  Notice I didn’t say Biden and that’s because there were only low hopes.  Which I suppose has made it easy for him to exceed expectations.  Many here didn’t even think he’d make it through his first term.  

On 6/16/2021 at 2:28 PM, Zambroski said:

Biden is there until he dies, then, Harris will take over to finish his term.  

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You think the democrats cheated?

I think they changed rules and suppressed news on a scale we haven't seen in decades.  That's not the same as fraud, but they tilted the field in the dems direction at every turn.  This is an inarguable fact.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

I think they changed rules and suppressed news on a scale we haven't seen in decades.  That's not the same as fraud, but they tilted the field in the dems direction at every turn.  This is an inarguable fact.

I'll say it.  Fraud is cheating.  Now I'm not going to say the R's don't try to do it too but this was unprecedented lies and debauchery.  

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

So you think Biden got 81 million votes and Trump is full of shit saying thousands of dead people voted for democrats. I believe Trump said 5 to 10k dead people voted in Georgia alone. 

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'll say it.  Fraud is cheating.  Now I'm not going to say the R's don't try to do it too but this was unprecedented lies and debauchery.  

You probably think Dom cheated too though.

IMG_4293.gif

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So you think Biden got 81 million votes and Trump is full of shit saying thousands of dead people voted for democrats. I believe Trump said 5 to 10k dead people voted in Georgia alone. 

I haven't seen any evidence to support Trump's claims of dead people voting.  But arbitrarily changing election laws, counting ballots that didn't meet validation requirements, etc combined with the MASSIVE leftist and deep state disinformation campaign certainly tilted the field.

• Like 2