Check your account email address ×

The left and legacy media are losing their minds over tucker potentially intervening Putin

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Blah blah blah.  Russia wanted Ukraine land (again) and they took it. Nuts that simple.  Ukrainians want Russia back too.  That’s that.  

You’re right, it surely hasn’t been simple. 

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You’re right, it surely hasn’t been simple. 

That’s because you care too much about something you can’t control and are listening to people that want you emotional about it.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Does Ukraine have rights? The right to settle their own inner strifes without interference? 

Yes, we should stop funding and arming them. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s because you care too much about something you can’t control and are listening to people that want you emotional about it.

Totally.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Transcripts?

What do you think of Biden, what do you think of Trump. 

exactly what he’s there for. “Hey dictator that allows for no freedom of anything in your country, would you rather someone who supports Ukraine or who doesn’t. 

Wow. Biden should ban what Putin does and you can interview Biden for “truths”

• Gold Member

The fact that governments may seek retribution against Carleson tells me this interview is a good idea. 

Whats the big deal anyway? If you dont like what Putin says or dont agree with him or Carleson then simply discount it as bad journalism or whatever. 

Anyone who claims to be in favor of free speech should, even if they disagree, be in favor of an opposing and or simply different view point.

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

What do you think of Biden, what do you think of Trump. 

exactly what he’s there for. “Hey dictator that allows for no freedom of anything in your country, would you rather someone who supports Ukraine or who doesn’t. 

Wow. Biden should ban what Putin does and you can interview Biden for “truths”

What kills me Fagden is you're currently living under fascism with Biden and you don't even know it.  Biden is 100x worse than putin.

Totally brainwashed beyond all means.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What kills me Fagden is you're currently living under fascism with Biden and you don't even know it.  Biden is 100x worse than putin.

Totally brainwashed beyond all means.

And I’m grateful for our Canadian Antifa members for telling us.

Maybe you could provide examples of the laws dictator Biden has usurped that are 100x worse than the already authoritarian Russian regime?

• Like 2

Holy shit people that actually believed in social distancing and masks as well as want Tucker sanctioned. 

Amazing people like this are actually alive and found their way to a snowmobile forum. Fuckin amazing 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, akvanden said:

Why do you think countries want to be in NATO? Because they trust Russia or they don't. Why do you think Sweden and Finland just joined all of the sudden? They join because they see what's happening to other countries who border Russia.

Well the NATO members just met this past summer and agreed to fast track their membership.

"Finally, leaders reaffirmed that Ukraine would become a member of NATO and agreed to remove the requirement for a Membership Action Plan. "This will change Ukraine's membership path from a two-step process to a one-step process," the secretary general said."

I think Ukraine has seen enough of what happens when not being a member.

I support our military, and a strong one at that. Also a firm believer of Regan's peace through strength. Not sure how that fits into your understanding of MiC.

No, but it makes and much sense as me proactively saying "Please tell me you cannot be this naïve about peace through strength." because you seem less enthusiastic about it unless it's within our own borders. 

It works for you though, no need to change. ;)

Why be a part of NATO?  Couple easy things come to mind outside being scared of Russia.

$1.26 trillion in Nato military spending of which the US is almost $800 billion.  Countries rarely meet the spending requirements....for good reason they don't have to because we do.

MAD....mutually assured destruction.   Many smaller NATO countries don't have nukes and don't want them.   If nuclear war breaks out Russia would focus its nukes on us or other nuclear powers.

Imagine the resources Europe would have to come up with without the US.

I believe in a strong military and supporting our troops.   I don't think that means being the worlds policeman.   I don't think that means picking up the bill for countries that have neglected their obligations for decades.   Dude...we CANNOT AFFORD IT! 

I don't feel sorry for Ukraine one bit.   The root of all their problems is corruption.   Its partially why they were never let into NATO in the first place.  They have amazing natural resources and good location for trade.    

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

And I’m grateful for our Canadian Antifa members for telling us.

Maybe you could provide examples of the laws dictator Biden has usurped that are 100x worse than the already authoritarian Russian regime?

Go read the thread This is as crazy as fuck

Watch the first video.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why be a part of NATO?  Couple easy things come to mind outside being scared of Russia.

$1.26 trillion in Nato military spending of which the US is almost $800 billion.  Countries rarely meet the spending requirements....for good reason they don't have to because we do.

MAD....mutually assured destruction.   Many smaller NATO countries don't have nukes and don't want them.   If nuclear war breaks out Russia would focus its nukes on us or other nuclear powers.

Imagine the resources Europe would have to come up with without the US.

I believe in a strong military and supporting our troops.   I don't think that means being the worlds policeman.   I don't think that means picking up the bill for countries that have neglected their obligations for decades.   Dude...we CANNOT AFFORD IT! 

I don't feel sorry for Ukraine one bit.   The root of all their problems is corruption.   Its partially why they were never let into NATO in the first place.  They have amazing natural resources and good location for trade.    

Poor Hakvanden

What is the meaning one "tight" slap? | Page 2 | HardwareZone Forums

21 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Holy shit people that actually believed in social distancing and masks as well as want Tucker sanctioned. 

Amazing people like this are actually alive and found their way to a snowmobile forum. Fuckin amazing 

People who failed the Covid IQTest and believe men can be women.  They have no defense against the 5th generational warfare currently being deployed against them.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

People who failed the Covid IQTest and believe men can be women.  They have no defense against the 5th generational warfare currently being deployed against them.

It's true. Why does believing that boys can be girls go right along with being a covidian and a warmer hysterian?

It's almost like there's not a one of them at the independent thinker or thanks for themselves

You are talking to a guy who thinks the VAX causes AIDS and that the whole Covid release was intentional and planned worldwide by a team of people who were all in agreement.  That shit is fucking wacko nuts...