Check your account email address ×

Montana U.S. house seat special election results

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Dem lost by 10 points after the Repub strangled the pencil neck geek of a reporter. Is that what passes for doing well?

evidently you missed previous posts. furthermore, I don't really think that incident affected things much. the state is full of redneck simpletons who think the reporter got what he deserved. I mean who in the hell did he think he was asking a good question about the latest healthcare proposal? :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

man what a mess you are lately. what I am saying is that if a dem can do pretty well in red state like Montana, only a little into trump's term, they should do very well in a lot of other areas. especially areas where things are closer.

It was a bellwether. A referendum on Trump.

May be you're just..... wrong?

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

montana is considered a red state, and has went to the republican presidential candidate for every election for a long time.

It has been mostly democrat for everything else.  The large republican base of Montana has kept the democrats from going to far left.  But Montana is mostly blue. You have Tester up in 2018 and this House election is a sign of the shift that Montana has made under Obama to the RIght.  Tester is in trouble in 2018.  Just up until 2015 every Senate Rep from Montana was a democrat and had been that way since 2006.  Pretty amazing how Obama has essentially destroyed the democrat party in every level of government election.  Once you guys admit your failures you could reinvent your party and move forward instead of stuck in the blame game on every lose that you endure that just keep coming, and coming, and coming.  At some point you need to wake up...

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Reason why the Repub won was is the dems spent so much money on this.  Left Montana yesterday after finishing a job and the commercials and the amount from the left was staggering.  I was actually pissed turning the tv on cause all it was, was dem commercials 24/7.  I think they set a record on the money spent...  hell Bernie even showed up

You sure about that?

IMG_7240.JPG

Just found this online - not sure of its accuracy 

Edited by ICEMAN!

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

evidently you missed previous posts. furthermore, I don't really think that incident affected things much. the state is full of redneck simpletons who think the reporter got what he deserved. I mean who in the hell did he think he was asking a good question about the latest healthcare proposal? :lol:

There it is! :bc: 

39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Dude this person is on your side...

It doesn't get more simple then that.

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You sure about that?

IMG_7240.JPG

Maybe.  I know the 5 days leading up to the election quist had raised a million dollars in that 5 days.  Maybe he didn't spend it and kept it.  Every other commercial was him play a guitar at a picnic  over the past three weeks.  You couldn't even geta at from his ads on the internet.

53 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

montana is considered a red state, and has went to the republican presidential candidate for every election for a long time.

like Wisconsin and MI  ha

56 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

. the state is full of redneck simpletons 

and there it is. such a good little tolerant accepting little  liberal

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You sure about that?

IMG_7240.JPG

The Georgia dem in the GA-6 special election spent over $57 per vote on the run off and still has the final election to go.   :lol:   

http://www.dailywire.com/news/15520/how-much-money-did-jon-ossoff-spend-vote-ga-6-aaron-bandler

Edited by Highmark

58 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Boom!  

Like clockwork. 

Nods in agreement with a stammering, befuddled, Pelosi.   

35 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You sure about that?

IMG_7240.JPG

Those numbers probably don't take into account special interest groups and political action committees spending.  

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Boom!  

Like clockwork. 

It's them fly over states that are full of bigots, rednecks and racists you know. :sarcasm:

They only care about the east and west coast elitists :flush: 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's them fly over states that are full of bigots, rednecks and racists you know. :sarcasm:

Even in us fly over states, the larger cities think those of us not in them are a bunch of uneducated hicks and they don't need us.  Just go look the comments on any major state news website.  :bc:

Well, every comment I could have made or knew was gonna be made has been made I think (including excuses).  SO. :lol: on all of it.

Here's what I found "NEAT-O" perusing the networks following this while watching the game out of "don't care".  The two usual culprits aren't even hiding their bias...at all.  They were covering this like it was the presidential election with a baboon jumping around a map discussing..."..if that happens....but if this happens" scenarios.  SO...Dems here need to not kid themselves on how bad the Dems are needing a win...but alas....another "almost win" :lmao:  But I digress......anyway, I started counting how many times the hosts of CNN and MSNBC were using the term "us" or "we" when referring to the Dem party. Interesting...I got to seven then lost interest.  Hmmmmm.....no bias there at all...but no surprise at all.  OF course, "Them" was used when referring to R's.  WOW....."fair and balanced".  And here's what I caught from "shot down in a helicopter" Brian Williams just before he signed off....I wish I could have rewound it.  As the Map monkey was explaining for the last time the miracle it would take for the Dems to win, Williams says. "...and all will seem right in the world..."  O.o

Yep...."them" vs. anybody that disagrees.  "Fair and balanced" reporting.

AND the fucking Penguins win...damn it!

....oh yes...and the winner grabbed a fucking lying reporter's repugnant little self by the neck, threw him on the ground and punched him in his brain the night before.....  His votes went up I'm sure.  GOOD!  Now, to Cnn's credit, there was one guy on there who intelligently went into why we are divided and how this incident probably helped the R and even blamed the media a bit before he was shut down HARD by the others.  They are seeing it...they still want to deny it.

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Completely out of touch.  They are going to their left wing whack job sites, listening to CNN/NBC, then getting a little night cap with samatha bee, and then  can't figure out what is happening! 

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Even in us fly over states, the larger cities think those of us not in them are a bunch of uneducated hicks and they don't need us.  Just go look the comments on any major state news website.  :bc:

And those are the same people to scream Racists, Bigot et al. The Democrat way.....

28 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Boom!  

Like clockwork. 

:lol: selective outrage? good thing repukes don't stereotype people.

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: selective outrage? good thing repukes don't stereotype people.

Like the "If you're not a Liberal you're a Redneck Bigot" mantra for the left?

• Gold Member

One thing is for sure in Montana you have to get out of cities like Missoula, Bozeman, Helena and billings to get away from an influx of man buns, patchy beards, flannel wearing, stinky liberal hipsters.  Montana's towns are full of those stupid liberal idiots.  I the good thing is in there unemployed lifestyle they don't have time to vote

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

did I make that statement? there are plenty of dem redneck simpletons too.

You and your party assert that shit all the time and post #26 is a fine example. Had the Dem won you probably would have cheered the people but since it was a loss you ridiculed them. We've all seen this movie a thousand times by now. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

You and your party assert that shit all the time and post #26 is a fine example. Had the Dem won you probably would have cheered the people but since it was a loss you ridiculed them. We've all seen this movie a thousand times by now

as we have yours :news:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

as we have yours :news:

"Yours"? What broad brush will you use if/when I ask you to explain this in detail :lmao: