Check your account email address ×

Montana U.S. house seat special election results

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Another Dem victory.......oh wait

Body slams reporter, still wins the election. :lol::lol::lmao: 

I thought for sure this would be the end of this guy. I guess even with this incident he still looked better than the dem candidate. 

Why do they keep putting Pelosi out there to comment on every issue. :lol:

I mean if you were having second thoughts about Republicans, listening to that retard has to set your mind at ease. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

For as bad as the Republicans are, the Dems keep losing. They have got what one (that I know of) special election since Trump? Identity crisis? Voters leaving or staying home out of disgust? 

Just heard on the news that the only reason Gianforte won is because of all the Republicans who voted absentee before the body slamming incident happened.  More delusion from the left.   

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Just heard on the news that the only reason Gianforte won is because of all the Republicans who voted absentee before the body slamming incident happened.  More delusion from the left.   

Always something. :lol:

• Gold Member

Reason why the Repub won was is the dems spent so much money on this.  Left Montana yesterday after finishing a job and the commercials and the amount from the left was staggering.  I was actually pissed turning the tv on cause all it was, was dem commercials 24/7.  I think they set a record on the money spent...  hell Bernie even showed up

How long before they start referring to the people of Montana as ignorant racists?

That's fine................That's fine............You all reap what you sow.  :lol: 

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Reason why the Repub won was is the dems spent so much money on this.  Left Montana yesterday after finishing a job and the commercials and the amount from the left was staggering.  I was actually pissed turning the tv on cause all it was, was dem commercials 24/7.  I think they set a record on the money spent...  hell Bernie even showed up

And the Dems supposedly want to limit the amount of money in Politics. Doesn't add up especially when they have been outspending the other parties

Absentee voters as 70%+ of votes we cast before the incident.  Red district for decades and simply shows R's are sheep and  party ahead of country :news:

And WTF - a D Folk Singer in Red MT got 40% of the vote :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Absentee voters as 70%+ of votes we cast before the incident.  Red district for decades and simply shows R's are sheep and  party ahead of country :news:

Got a link for that number.  I looked and couldn't find it.  Thanks in advance. :bc:  

first off, the majority of the votes were already in and this incident happened the day before the election. second, it's Montana :lol: third, in the short amount of time the almighty trump has been in office, the dem did very well for that area. but hey, keep on celebrating.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Almost as bad as a lifer politician getting beat by a blowhard asshole that never even ran before. Almost. :lol: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

first off, the majority of the votes were already in and this incident happened the day before the election. second, it's Montana :lol: third, in the short amount of time the almighty trump has been in office, the dem did very well for that area. but hey, keep on celebrating.

So what you're really saying is there is hope yet for the Dems? :dunno:  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So what you're really saying is there is hope yet for the Dems? :dunno:  

man what a mess you are lately. what I am saying is that if a dem can do pretty well in red state like Montana, only a little into trump's term, they should do very well in a lot of other areas. especially areas where things are closer.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Montana is blue.  You have democratic governor. Senate is john tester which is democrat.  You also had Max baucus in there until 2015 as well.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

man what a mess you are lately. what I am saying is that if a dem can do pretty well in red state like Montana, only a little into trump's term, they should do very well in a lot of other areas. especially areas where things are closer.

The Dem lost by 10 points after the Repub strangled the pencil neck geek of a reporter. Is that what passes for doing well?

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Montana is blue.  You have democratic governor. Senate is john tester which is democrat.  You also had Max baucus in there until 2015 as well.

montana is considered a red state, and has went to the republican presidential candidate for every election for a long time.