Check your account email address ×

Montana U.S. house seat special election results

OMG its nice when I open a thread expecting nothing in particular and am pleasantly surprised by Slinger getting made out to be a total fucking moron again :lol: 

35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: selective outrage? good thing repukes don't stereotype people.

How am I outraged? I think it is hilarious. 

Everyone stereotypes people.  you just believe voting dem absolves you of your bigotry.

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, every comment I could have made or knew was gonna be made has been made I think (including excuses).  SO. :lol: on all of it.

Here's what I found "NEAT-O" perusing the networks following this while watching the game out of "don't care".  The two usual culprits aren't even hiding their bias...at all.  They were covering this like it was the presidential election with a baboon jumping around a map discussing..."..if that happens....but if this happens" scenarios.  SO...Dems here need to not kid themselves on how bad the Dems are needing a win...but alas....another "almost win" :lmao:  But I digress......anyway, I started counting how many times the hosts of CNN and MSNBC were using the term "us" or "we" when referring to the Dem party. Interesting...I got to seven then lost interest.  Hmmmmm.....no bias there at all...but no surprise at all.  OF course, "Them" was used when referring to R's.  WOW....."fair and balanced".  And here's what I caught from "shot down in a helicopter" Brian Williams just before he signed off....I wish I could have rewound it.  As the Map monkey was explaining for the last time the miracle it would take for the Dems to win, Williams says. "...and all will seem right in the world..."  O.o

Yep...."them" vs. anybody that disagrees.  "Fair and balanced" reporting.

AND the fucking Penguins win...damn it!

....oh yes...and the winner grabbed a fucking lying reporter's repugnant little self by the neck, threw him on the ground and punched him in his brain the night before.....  His votes went up I'm sure.  GOOD!  Now, to Cnn's credit, there was one guy on there who intelligently went into why we are divided and how this incident probably helped the R and even blamed the media a bit before he was shut down HARD by the others.  They are seeing it...they still want to deny it.

:news:

IMG_3124.GIF

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

OMG its nice when I open a thread expecting nothing in particular and am pleasantly surprised by Slinger getting made out to be a total fucking moron again :lol: 

:lol: good morning Benjamin. what conspiracies, and gripes about forum policies, do you have for us today?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Given the elected reps reaction to the reporter - don't bitch about discourse in government if you supported e

ectrd reps like this.  If he's frustrated by a reporters question - what do you expect from him in DC?

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Absentee voters as 70%+ of votes we cast before the incident.  Red district for decades and simply shows R's are sheep and  party ahead of country :news:

And WTF - a D Folk Singer in Red MT got 40% of the vote :lol: 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

first off, the majority of the votes were already in and this incident happened the day before the election. second, it's Montana :lol: third, in the short amount of time the almighty trump has been in office, the dem did very well for that area. but hey, keep on celebrating.

what?

no russian excuses?

• Gold Member

Any video of this? The audio makes it seem like it would be hilarious to watch! :lol:

Oh and Mr. Gianforte, its not unfair for you to be asked to comment on healthcare. Its the reporters job to ask and it's you're job to answer. :news:

12 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Any video of this? The audio makes it seem like it would be hilarious to watch! :lol:

Oh and Mr. Gianforte, its not unfair for you to be asked to comment on healthcare. Its the reporters job to ask and it's you're job to answer. :news:

I don't believe there is. I can't stop laughing at the audio where after the guy gets slammed he yells "jesus" :lmao:

13 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

This should happen more often...maybe it will curb fake news.

Yah , I'm totally fine with a reporter getting his ass kicked. I wish a whole bunch more of them and some editors and some media moguls would get their throats slit also !!!1111

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

Body slams reporter, still wins the election. :lol::lol::lmao: 

I thought for sure this would be the end of this guy. I guess even with this incident he still looked better than the dem candidate. 

Its was 75% mail in so the guy was already elected before he body slammed the guy :dunno:

42 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

X2.

Who the hell body slams someone? :lol: 

Did he rip his shirt off and throw up the # 1 sign like the Hulkster.

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don't get it cuz that is like every thread :dunno:

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah , I'm totally fine with a reporter getting his ass kicked. I wish a whole bunch more of them and some editors and some media moguls would get their throats slit also !!!1111

:lmao:

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Its Montana.....  Gianforte job representing Montana is Killing shit, Drinking, Fighting and Fucking.  People getting their ass kicked is a way off life in Montana.  He gained votes from this

Edited by BOHICA

32 minutes ago, Snake said:

It was a bellwether. A referendum on Trump.

Did you see Dump's latest approval rating? :lol: 

Even white men are bailing MoeMoe :lmao: 

A few idiots like you remain :snack:

MoeMoe :groin: Dump

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

my god how pathetic the left is :lol: almost as bad as the right 

The D's ran a MT Folk Singer and the Union Delivery Boy thinks the R's caught lightning in a bottle :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The D's ran a MT Folk Singer and the Union Delivery Boy thinks the R's caught lightning in a bottle :lol: 

what he says is true ...I read the articles about how this was going to be a referendum on Dump

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

what he says is true ...I read the articles about how this was going to be a referendum on Dump

Every special election is.  What about the two red districts out east that went blue? :news:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Every special election is.  What about the two red districts out east that went blue? :news:

no clue ....didnt hear a thing about them