Check your account email address ×

Launched

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Jesus christ now that's fucking childish

Tell me about it, it was so fucking weird, talk about taking the site way to seriously! I didn't get a "like" from you on a picture of my food!! :lol:

Who knew my "likes" were so valued :lmao:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Tell me about it, it was so fucking weird, talk about taking the site way to seriously! I didn't get a "like" from you on a picture of my food!! :lol:

I’ve never handed out a like or anything , I did give momo negative reps on every post he made for like a year though :lol: 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

SMH That's just pitiful

Just now, f7ben said:

I’ve never handed out a like or anything , I did give momo negative reps on every post he made for like a year though :lol: 

I did the same thing to Barb!! :lol:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I did the same thing to Barb!! :lol:

Tiny hand Barb and SR , the two most beta “men” to ever grace this forum lol

• Haha 3

Hmmm 🤔.... I'm starting to think that a single member DOES  have the ability to implode, create chaos and shut the site down...:lmao:HOLY CROW !

Damn near as powerful as the GOAT! 🐐

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Same with me, I didn't have any issues with Badger, liked a few of his posts in the dinner thread and that's when the crying PM started..:lol:

I was always fine with HSR , when I was bashing Badger. 

Once I started fucking with Amish Stupid Stheve and posting old Chops of Snowrider he went into attack mode. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I can't wait for the new software to arrive so that members that will easily be able to avoid all of this off topic bullshit and read only the on topic posts in the thread.

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

I can't wait for the new software to arrive so that members that will easily be able to avoid all of this off topic bullshit and read only the on topic posts in the thread.

That’s a pipe dream!  :lol:

It’ll be a $1,000 upgrade for BNGs!  

Neal

• Haha 1

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

I know bold new graphics!  :lol:

Neal

Exactly!

BTW, Rob used to wait for a bit for them to work the bugs out before upgrading to the newest version. I'll leave that up to you as you have proven that you can deal with all of this technical stuff :bc:

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

Exactly!

BTW, Rob used to wait for a bit for them to work the bugs out before upgrading to the newest version. I'll leave that up to you as you have proven that you can deal with all of this technical stuff :bc:

He’s proven he sure as fuck can’t deal with emotional stuff 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So in three years Biden has set the world on fire and opened our borders all while spending trillions we don't have and this is a good thing? 

BUT NO MORE MEAN TWEETS!!! 

SO YES!! 

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

So in three years Biden has set the world on fire and opened our borders all while spending trillions we don't have and this is a good thing? 

It’s nothing out of the normal.    Trump authorized air strikes, couldn’t get fuck all done in Afghanistan, spent trillions, and didn’t fix any border issues in a meaningful way.

Same shit different party, then people like you get all partisan blind because of a letter behind a name.  Is that a good thing?

Neal

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Prom queen drama.:lol: