Check your account email address ×

Launched

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

A couple empty warehouses that they gave plenty of advanced notice...... That'll teach em:lmao:

You mean that empty warehouse that all the rockets were firing from? Or are you referring to another one.

You wanted to bomb Iran directly? Or are you just being a partisan hack where nothing is ever right.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

You mean that empty warehouse that all the rockets were firing from? Or are you referring to another one.

You wanted to bomb Iran directly? Or are you just being a partisan hack where nothing is ever right.

You still one of those Guys that thinks we are fighting terrorists? 

Here is a hint , we are the Worlds terrorists. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

When ? Post it. 

Saying you never had kids isnt family idiot. 

It's bizzaro world man, you are insulting his family that never existed!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's bizzaro world man, you are insulting his family that never existed!!

Like an ex-wife amirite??? Or ex-grilfriend :owned:

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You still one of those Guys that thinks we are fighting terrorists? 

Here is a hint , we are the Worlds terrorists. 

Spoken like Ilhan Omar. Who would have thought.

Just now, HSR said:

Like an ex-wife amirite??? Or ex-grilfriend :owned:

The term "Ex" would mean they actually existed and were together at some point in time..

Does MC have ex-children??

:ashamed:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The term "Ex" would mean they actually existed and were together at some point in time..

Yep…somebody is always reaching.👌🏻

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

200.gif?cid=41420de1qqr55qbcewgddbet3yjc

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

That doesn’t even make sense.

Bizzaro world man, bizzaro world 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

Last time I checked you weren't in charge. I left those decisions up to Joel the last time I checked. He is the one that decides what is or isn't acceptable. I warned Jim that Joel wouldn't tolerate him using those words and he continued to do it anyway. So he was warned before he got a vacation. I didn't give Jim a vacation just like I didn't give you a vacation for doing it. I also didn't alert Joel about it either.  

As far as I know this is the only public website that affords any of you this much freedom.  Yes we have a few rules that just about everyone else here can live with. If you can't then you can move on.

So now Joel is the arbiter of what the rules are on freedomsledder and those rules are subject to his bias and emotional state at the time. Like I said , a complete fucking joke. I don’t want some freedom , I want complete freedom and if it doesn’t exist this might as well be fucking vertical scopes site instead of ckfs. This entire thing has unraveled because you decided content moderation was fine. That is 100% against what Rob wanted and built. Like I said , it’s a sad fucking day when calling names gets you booted from FREEDOM sledder. I’m not here throwing a tantrum to impress anyone. I’m throwing a tantrum because I’ve spent the better part of 20 years enjoying this forum and some of the posters here. It was enjoyable because it was unmoderated. Plain and simple. You can fix it in the stroke of a pen. No more content moderation. If that’s not what you want then enjoy whatever it is you envision. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That doesn’t even make sense.

Yes it does if you paid attention. 

Toni likes to stretch the rules to suit him and shrink them when it suits him.

He claims family should be 100% off limits, until it comes to MC, his family or lack thereof or his employment through his BIL. Then it's OK.

It doesn't really matter if YOU see it. We do :bc:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Yes it does if you paid attention. 

Toni likes to stretch the rules to suit him and shrink them when it suits him.

He claims family should be 100% off limits, until it comes to MC, his family or lack thereof or his employment through his BIL. Then it's OK.

It doesn't really matter if YOU see it. We do :bc:

Non existent children and a real girlfriend are not remotely the same thing and who in the fuck is we….The Admins….good god.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Non existent children and a real girlfriend are not remotely the same thing and who in the fuck is we….The Admins….good god.😂

Now it’s a group of admins all shaping their feel good vision for the site and ckf gets to claim he’s not responsible.

its just a few simple unwritten rules 

what an absolute fucking joke 

• Like 2

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

The best is he considers "ex's are not family", but in his next breath "friends are family".. 

Bizzaro world 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

The best is he considers "ex's are not family", but in his next breath "friends are family".. 

Bizzaro world 

Bizzaro world is the apparent existence of a whole admin group here charged with moderating content. I mean what a sick fucking joke. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Now it’s a group of admins all shaping their feel good vision for the site and ckf gets to claim he’s not responsible.

its just a few simple unwritten rules 

what an absolute fucking joke 

You have never had complete freedom here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that you once got the boot from Rob :news:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

You have never had complete freedom here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that you once got the boot from Rob :news:

Yes because I directly insulted him and I knew exactly what I was doing. 

If I pushed your buttons and you decided to boot me I’d have no issue with it. 

Having content moderated and people given vacations for name calling is so far from that it’s not worth drawing the comparison 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Is there a list of "Those words" that wont be tolerated?

Whatever Joel , or Neal or HSR or Doug decides I guess. God knows who the fuck else has keys to the place reading pms or changing posts behind the scenes or whatever else you could imagine 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Whatever Joel , or Neal or HSR or Doug decides I guess. God knows who the fuck else has keys to the place reading pms or changing posts behind the scenes or whatever else you could imagine 

Can you point me in the direction of ANYONE I've given a vacation to or banned from FS?

If not kindly stfu :bc:

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes because I directly insulted him and I knew exactly what I was doing. 

If I pushed your buttons and you decided to boot me I’d have no issue with it. 

Having content moderated and people given vacations for name calling is so far from that it’s not worth drawing the comparison 

You are entitled to your opinion, as am I. If you can't respect Joel's wishes and come up with another name to call someone then you are being very childish. You are throwing a tantrum over something foolish IMO.

Do you think that we want to moderate any of this shit? 

Edited by ckf
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

You are entitled to your opinion, as am I. If you can't respect Joel's wishes and come up with another name to call someone then you are being very childish. You are throwing a tantrum over something foolish IMO.

What's the specific name calling not to use? It's unclear to me and I'd just like clarification so I'll try and not use it.

Just now, Skidooski said:

What's the specific name calling not to use? It's unclear to me and I'd just like clarification so I'll try and not use it.

I used the word filter to try to put an end to it.

You aren't allowed to call another member a pedo phile or Pred ator. Those are serious accusations that should not be taken lightly.  There are plenty of other names to call another member.

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes I think you do , because that’s exactly what’s occurred 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1