Check your account email address ×

Launched

9 minutes ago, Skeeter21i said:

Collectively it was decided to hit back.

Yes and when they came to that decision ,,, then they let Joe know what is happening. To think it works the other way is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Many of trumps policies were excellent. Gutting career bureaucrats from worthless government positions , border policy , chastising nato and the UN etc etc. His rhetoric was largely correct. His implementation was poor 

Replacing them with his own unqualified swamp buddies?

What policies?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“Even the domestic ones”…so you think it’s acceptable to kill American Citizens if they are labeled as terrorists…really? 

Figured as much. 

Why not? 

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

my first position is to pull COMPLETELY out of the ME and let the fuckers kill themselves, may the best god win, that region has been the cesspool of the world for centuries, we have wasted to much lives and money fuck them all:thumbsup:

They never finish killing them selves if left to do so. The stronger group gets bigger like a cancer and ignoring that fact is what Europe made the mistake with Hitler. It’s why there is NATO today.

We are not alone in policing the bad guys.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Many of trumps policies were excellent. Gutting career bureaucrats from worthless government positions , border policy , chastising nato and the UN etc etc. His rhetoric was largely correct. His implementation was poor 

Historic peace in the mideast

Normalization of relations between Arab states and Israel

Putin quiet

Xi quiet

Hamas quiet

Kim quiet

UN and NATO told to fuck off

Iran neutered

Border secured

Taxes lowered

Accelerated onshoring of manufacturing

Most aggressive DoJ in history against human trafficking (he doesn't get enough credit for this)

All while facing considerable headwinds/opposition from idiot Leftards who called everything he did racist/the start of WW3, etc.  Including opposition from traitorous dickbags like Vindman, Milley, etc.

For as much as Trump talks shit and makes everything about himself, as president, he was pretty good at putting smart people in place to do things and letting them go.  Fauci notwithstanding...

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Matt said:

Historic peace in the mideast

Normalization of relations between Arab states and Israel

Putin quiet

Xi quiet

Hamas quiet

Kim quiet

UN and NATO told to fuck off

Iran neutered

Border secured

Taxes lowered

Accelerated onshoring of manufacturing

Most aggressive DoJ in history against human trafficking (he doesn't get enough credit for this)

All while facing considerable headwinds/opposition from idiot Leftards who called everything he did racist/the start of WW3, etc.  Including opposition from traitorous dickbags like Vindman, Milley, etc.

For as much as Trump talks shit and makes everything about himself, as president, he was pretty good at putting smart people in place to do things and letting them go.  Fauci notwithstanding...

Afganistan, Syria?

what trump did by breaking communication between Palestine and Israel is probably what caused the current situation there.

I can go on.

Edited by Mainecat
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Afganistan, Syria?

what trump did by breaking communication between Palestine and Israel is probably what caused the current situation there.

I can go on.

Your boy was responsible for the biggest disaster in Afghanistan since the early '00s.

Syria started gassing their own folks when they laughed in Obama's face wrt the "red line."

Israel situation is what it is because Saudis were even getting to the point of a peace deal in continuation of the Trump era of peace.  Hamas couldn't have that...

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Matt said:

Your boy was responsible for the biggest disaster in Afghanistan since the early '00s.

Syria started gassing their own folks when they laughed in Obama's face wrt the "red line."

Israel situation is what it is because Saudis were even getting to the point of a peace deal in continuation of the Trump era of peace.  Hamas couldn't have that...

Abandonment of NATO?
Praise for bullies? Abandonment of environmental protections? Claiming in February 2019 COVID was a hoax? Separating immigrant children from parents? Shutting down the government? Pushing his phony religious beliefs? Installing justices who overturned abortion protection? Teaching how to lie?

I won’t mention his 1.5 Trillion dollar corporate tax cut that there was no pay back strategy for. Just pure taxpayer debt.

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Abandonment of NATO?
Praise for bullies? Abandonment of environmental protections? Claiming in February 2019 COVID was a hoax? Separating immigrant children from parents? Shutting down the government? Pushing his phony religious beliefs? Installing justices who overturned abortion protection? Teaching how to lie?

I won’t mention his 1.5 Trillion dollar corporate tax cut that there was no pay back strategy for. Just pure taxpayer debt.

Fuck NATO . Bullies are needed. Fuck EPA. Covid was a planned Bioweapon. Obama/Biden have separated more migrant children and built the cages. This is a Christian Country SBYL . Abortion is still murder. Nobody lies more than Joe Biden. 

$80 Billion of taxpayer money to Ukraine. 

:bong:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Fuck NATO . Bullies are needed. Fuck EPA. Covid was a planned Bioweapon. Obama/Biden have separated more migrant children and built the cages. This is a Christian Country SBYL . Abortion is still murder. Nobody lies more than Joe Biden. 

$80 Billion of taxpayer money to Ukraine. 

:bong:

My response wasn’t to you junior.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He's easy to ignore.

:lol:

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I dont give a fuck dummy . Its a public forum . 

36 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He's easy to ignore.

Nobody cares about You. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Fuck off shitbag boomer.

59 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He's easy to ignore.

You’re easy to laugh at. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re easy to laugh at. 

That's great to see!

For a miserable person, im glad I can bring some happiness to your otherwise miserable existence. 

:bc: