Check your account email address ×

353,000….

34 minutes ago, Bontz said:

They confuse the jobs report with border crossings for January?

Trumpers would gladly exchange a good economy for a shit economy if it means Trump sits in the White House. Weirdest fucking thing I’ve ever seen. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trumpers would gladly exchange a good economy for a shit economy if it means Trump sits in the White House. Weirdest fucking thing I’ve ever seen. 

winner-screaming-in-megaphone-zz8gyq1lbb

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You must have the memory of a goldfish.  Thats EXACTLY how democrats acted when trump in office.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You must have the memory of a goldfish.  Thats EXACTLY how democrats acted when trump in office.

So you’re exactly like the people you hate? That’s some weird shit. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

They confuse the jobs report with border crossings for January?

37 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Ooof poor Redfuse

Slow Motion Pain GIF by ABC Network

• Platinum Contributing Member

No doubt there are some things strong with the economy but that doesn't equal the ave person being happy about the current cost of living situation.  When it comes to the political side of the economy people don't pay attention to GDP, jobs created or any number of statistics.   They pay attention on what it costs to live. 

Lots of big corps doing layoffs.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ooof poor Redfuse

Hopefully you found your package of wet wipes to clean yourself up over your excitement & giddiness to finally quote me again to try and start something up.  Too bad I respect your boss' wish to ignore your dumbass (outside of this response) :news:

You'll have to find someone else to try and stir shit up with and fulfill your neurologist's prescription of you needing more daily internet drama.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Boy are they trying to sweeten the deal and put lipstick 💄 on Biden the pig ahead of the election.:lmao:  sugar coating at it's finest.

Im still paying more than ever for groceries and energy. And that's what's important.

Not to mention the failure at the border has not changed.

They gotta prop Biden up a lot more if they stand a chance at the ballot box ☑️

1706844296261.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

Put the rose colored glasses away.....:lmao:....like I said putting lipstick 👄 on a Pig 🐷 to make Biden seem like a hero coinciding with the upcoming election.

Screenshot_20240202_143039_Chrome.jpg

39 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Boy are they trying to sweeten the deal and put lipstick 💄 on Biden the pig ahead of the election.:lmao:  sugar coating at it's finest.

Im still paying more than ever for groceries and energy. And that's what's important.

Not to mention the failure at the border has not changed.

They gotta prop Biden up a lot more if they stand a chance at the ballot box ☑️

can you please explain to me how Biden or Trump for that matter controls the price of groceries and energy?  

how's your paycheck, 401k, IRA and investments looking?  

this is epically hilarious... and a fallacy

Screenshot_20240202-134648.png

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

No doubt there are some things strong with the economy but that doesn't equal the ave person being happy about the current cost of living situation.  When it comes to the political side of the economy people don't pay attention to GDP, jobs created or any number of statistics.   They pay attention on what it costs to live. 

Lots of big corps doing layoffs.   

Don't big corporations control the prices of the vast majority of goods and services?  

:news:

42 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

can you please explain to me how Biden or Trump for that matter controls the price of groceries and energy?  

how's your paycheck, 401k, IRA and investments looking?  

this is epically hilarious... and a fallacy

Screenshot_20240202-134648.png

Oh I will have separate bets after election that fuel prices will drop at least 10% after Trump is elected. Biden's closing of Keystone and EV push was enough to impact the market. Trumps reinstatement of Keystone and relaxed regulations will put downward pressure on the price :bc:. And lowered fuel prices and transportation expenses will result in lowered grocery prices. And before others chime in and say we have record oil... really doesn't matter.

And I retired as of yesterday.....so I will be getting a steady pension check. Weekly paychecks are a thing of the past......but I heard UPS is laying off 12k....how is that for a roaring economy.?:lmao:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

I was just talking with a contractor friend in NH.  He is a building contractor and he mentioned that he just got another house to build. His wife is in the banking business. I asked him for his opinion on the economy. He said that it is very good over there. He feels even with inflation people are still spending. 

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh I will have separate bets after election that fuel prices will drop at least 10% after Trump is elected. Biden's closing of Keystone and EV push was enough to impact the market. Trumps reinstatement of Keystone and relaxed regulations will put downward pressure on the price :bc:.  And before others chime in and say we have record oil... really doesn't matter.

And I retired as of yesterday.....so I will be getting a steady pension check. Weekly paychecks are a thing of the past......but I heard UPS is laying off 12k....how is that for a roaring economy.?:lmao:

all jabbing aside congratulations and good for you.  :thumbsup:

now, getting back to how dumb you are... do you know why they're laying off 12k at UPS?  I do... where's @Snake btw? 

have you seen where us oil production is currently?  Russia and OPEC have 10x more sway on global oil prices than anyone or anything.  so if the US went ahead with keystone how long would it take for it to be fully operational and impact global oil prices?  then, to control prices the other big players just cut production to maintain high price per barrel.

This is why you drove a truck bub. 

but seriously, congrats on hanging up the gloves and I sincerely hope you find a better use of your new free time than this place.  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh I will have separate bets after election that fuel prices will drop at least 10% after Trump is elected. Biden's closing of Keystone and EV push was enough to impact the market. Trumps reinstatement of Keystone and relaxed regulations will put downward pressure on the price :bc:. And lowered fuel prices and transportation expenses will result in lowered grocery prices. And before others chime in and say we have record oil... really doesn't matter.

Congrats!  My brother drives for UPS and says the 12K are bloated office/management staff and nobody will know the difference.  But they are being let go because profits - although still near record highs - have dipped.  Corporate greed on display. 

Thank your union for job protections and your pension.  And they support Joe :thumbsup:  

You vote against your own interests - just dumb as fuck.  But good to see - in America even the dumb can retire comfortably :lol: 

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

Hopefully you found your package of wet wipes to clean yourself up over your excitement & giddiness to finally quote me again to try and start something up.  Too bad I respect your boss' wish to ignore your dumbass (outside of this response) :news:

You'll have to find someone else to try and stir shit up with and fulfill your neurologist's prescription of you needing more daily internet drama.

Sassy Drama Queen GIF

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was just talking with a contractor friend in NH.  He is a building contractor and he mentioned that he just got another house to build. His wife is in the banking business. I asked him for his opinion on the economy. He said that it is very good over there. He feels even with inflation people are still spending. 

Well I know they are still buying houses..... virtually no inventory here. And when listed, sucked up within days 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Congrats!  My brother drives for UPS and says the 12K are bloated office/management staff and nobody will know the difference.  But they are being let go because profits - although still near record highs - have dipped.  Corporate greed on display. 

Thank your union for job protections and your pension.  And they support Joe :thumbsup:  

You vote against your own interests - just dumb as fuck.  But good to see - in America even the dumb can retire comfortably :lol: 

Well that's quite a revelation....I might have to be nicer to you now...:lmao: