Check your account email address ×

Biden/Abbot showdown.

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biden should put a wall up along the northern Texas border and let the immigrants have Texas. Texas has long been a pain in Americas ass. Fuck their whiney asses.

You’re as bad as the GOP’er morons here that say the same about California. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You could give 2 fucks about Texas.

Fake outrage at its greatest.

It goes way beyond Texas.....we are not receiving the best landscapers.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re as bad as the GOP’er morons here that say the same about California. 

Might not be a bad idea Actually 😏

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what are you feelings on this Joel…any opinion on states rights or the overreach of the federal government?

I've always supported states rights myself.

Most likely the ones in this thread supporting Texans rights don't support Colorado's right to remove Trump from the ballot.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've always supported states rights myself.

Most likely the ones in this thread supporting Texans rights don't support Colorado's right to remove Trump from the ballot.

Come on John…that is an Apples to Buicks comparison.🤣

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Come on John…that is an Apples to Buicks comparison.🤣

Why? You can't have it both ways just because of how you choose to look at things. Either you believe in states rights or you don't. Cherry picking isn't an option.

Obviously states rights only go as far as the Supreme Court allows them to go.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why? You can't have it both ways just because of how you choose to look at things. Either you believe in states rights or you don't. Cherry picking isn't an option.

So you would also agree that 25 states can now take Biden off the ticket for allowing an invasion.

That's how this works.

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Well first of all I was asking Joel but of course he won’t answer and I’m not cherry picking anything. The federal government is derelict in their duty on the southern border so Texas is taking steps to defend themselves and all of us as well.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So you would also agree that 25 states can now take Biden off the ticket for allowing an invasion.

That's how this works.

I'm not saying that I agree with either decision. But some here only believe in states rights only when it fits their agenda. Either you support states rights or don't.  I was just giving my opinion on the question that Jim asked Joel.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well first of all I was asking Joel but of course he won’t answer and I’m not cherry picking anything. The federal government is derelict in their duty on the southern border so Texas is taking steps to defend themselves and all of us as well.

I wasn't aware that I couldn't answer the question.

Sorry Mistake GIF

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I wasn't aware that I couldn't answer the question.

Sorry Mistake GIF

Answer whatever you want John but which is the bigger threat to the greater good…Trump on the ballot or an invasion of illegals on the southern border? At least you answered with words and some thought rather than using the same old tired memes and screaming “Cult”!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Answer whatever you want John but which is the bigger threat to the greater good…Trump on the ballot or an invasion of illegals on the southern border? 

For the record Jim I don't believe Trump should be removed from the ballot, nor do I believe that Texas should be stopped from securing their border. 

Your question was about states rights and I answered it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

At least you answered with words and some thought rather than using the same old tired memes and screaming “CUNT”!

Agreed :bc:

49 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It goes way beyond Texas.....we are not receiving the best landscapers.

Way over played. While I’m all for sealing the border, the crime rate among illegals is very very low. But stories like this just rile up the Neanderthals  

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Way over played. While I’m all for sealing the border, the crime rate among illegals is very very low. But stories like this just rile up the Neanderthals  

True - but the analogy of one moron with a loud pipe riding through someone’s yard gets a trail closed even though the first 500 sleds followed the rules is pretty close.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

JFC…even for an admitted troll this is fucking pathetic…go lay down.

What a fucking grumpy old man he is. Closer to the end he gets the more miserable he becomes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Fuck Texas they act like someone moved the border to their state last week. Secure your own border you have had decades to do so.

Wasn't one of your prior posts in this thread about fake outrage?  Irony can be funny sometimes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Texas wanting to stop an invasion the feds are allowing and allowing states to circumvent democracy are really apples to Buicks 

Texas trying to secure their border helps everyone in the US 

Really the Colorado court had zero precedence legally at all to remove trump so if it were allowed to stand then every red state could remove any dem candidate and lead to utter chaos and potential civil uprising 

biden trying to force Texas to take an invasion is utter foolishness both civically and politically 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Wasn't one of your prior posts in this thread about fake outrage?  Irony can be funny sometimes.

Another example of a limousine liberal trying to tell people far removed from him how to live 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Abbot has the support of at least 15 other states. That number will grow. 

I believe its 25 now. 

https://www.timesnownews.com/world/texas-razor-wire-border-crisis-list-of-states-backing-greg-abbott-against-joe-biden-article-107155585

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes it is.

Here is a letter written by former FBI, Homeland Security and other agents who still give a shit explaining the clear and present danger.

Biden is a traitor.

• Like 1