Check your account email address ×

Iowa results

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Biden doesn’t even know there is citizens though!

I’m picking C.  I’m not voting for either Trump or Biden.

Neal

Well, I guess thankfully you know that’s a wasted vote.  I don’t know how anyone could even want to give a chance of this administration another four years.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well, I guess thankfully you know that’s a wasted vote.  I don’t know how anyone could even want to give a chance of this administration another four years.

I don’t consider it a wasted vote.  I will vote for someone who closer matches my positions.  I wouldn’t consider that a wasted vote if I were the only motherfucker voting for em.

I’ve had my best financial years under Biden, why the fuck would I want to go back to Trump?  :dunno:

Neal

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps policies are only to put money in his pocket. He's a selfish prick.

Well results during his presidency say different.  

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/articles/incomes-hit-record-high-poverty-reached-record-low-2019/

Poverty-Rates-by-Race-and-Hispanic-Origin-820x492.png

Real-Median-Income-by-Householder-Race-820x497.png

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I don’t consider it a wasted vote.  I will vote for someone who closer matches my positions.  I wouldn’t consider that a wasted vote if I were the only motherfucker voting for em.

I’ve had my best financial years under Biden, why the fuck would I want to go back to Trump?  :dunno:

Neal

A vote for Biden continues this, a vote for Trump stops it.  This isn't about you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

I wish some conservatives would really just pull their head out of their ass and just get behind the nominee.  It really will be that simple.

I wish conservatives would pull their head out of their ass and actually put a conservative candidate up as the option.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

One will start to dismantle the deep state, and one will add to it.  C’mon Neal.

Wrong.  What a surprise...

46 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Some of you are more concerned about trump then the actual election and the way this country is going.  Get past that.

And you are one of them   If you were concerned about the country you'd back a candidate that would actually make things better.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Some of you are more concerned about trump then the actual election and the way this country is going.  Get past that.

Im not happy with how the country will go if Trump wins. 4 years of nothing but infighting and a loudmouth in front of the mike everyday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

I wish conservatives would pull their head out of their ass and actually put a conservative candidate up as the option.

And you are one of them   If you were concerned about the country you'd back a candidate that would actually make things better.

I am going to back the candidate that gets the nomination.   As i believe any republican nominee will be better than a democrat.  To bad not everyone understands that.

Desantis is the only sane choice among the pubs running.   desantis is not gregorious but he is a good manager of government and while his religious views don't thrill me he's 100x better than the alternative.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Desantis is the only sane choice among the pubs running.   desantis is not gregorious but he is a good manager of government and while his religious views don't thrill me he's 100x better than the alternative.   

Your ignoring his book bans….you know 300 of them including dictionaries.

Edited by Mainecat

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trudeau tries to stop us from seeing news yet you support that 

zelensky stopped elections and banned opposition parties and you support that 

oops you’re a fascist!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Still 1 million times better than Biden and the woke left.  Most of those books are inappropriate at certain ages but with your side thinking kids at 13 should be able to have sex changes no surprise you don't see that.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

IMG_1992.jpeg

Pretty much sums it up. No one really cared who was running.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Add in the Bible and the Koran for an even 302 and sounds good. Nobody uses a dictionary anymore with autocorrect :lol:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Still 1 million times better than Biden and the woke left.  Most of those books are inappropriate at certain ages but with your side thinking kids at 13 should be able to have sex changes no surprise you don't see that.  

Parents should take care or their kids.

19 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Too bad you're living in a dream world.  You can wish for your dream conservative all you want, none have come forward or are in contention.  If it makes you feel good to shit on people who recognize that reality, fill your boots string bean.  10 months you're going to have 3 choices, Trump, Biden or staying home.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maine doesn't agree.

He literally just said it :dunno:

Do you have a household IQ test???