Check your account email address ×

Iowa results

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It almost seems as though non-trump conservatives would rather see a democrat win over trump. 

it sure seems that way. I think these people underestimate just how disgusted the general public has become with the Washington regime. And why I think Trump will continue to roll over all his opponents.  And ironically, if they had just left the guy alone to be a private citizen, I doubt he would have nearly as much support as he does now. Because they see the corruption and phony allegations.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump is going to destroy Biden in the general. Biden is probably one of the 3 worst presidents of all time. Just pathetic that he’s actually being trotted out there again. He was fully senile the first time. 

As bad as ole Joe is, Trump is carrying to much baggage to win the general. 

I'm still not convinced that it will be Biden on the ballot come November.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump is going to destroy Biden in the general. Biden is probably one of the 3 worst presidents of all time. Just pathetic that he’s actually being trotted out there again. He was fully senile the first time. 

Nobody wins when it's one retard vs another retard.

It's like watching an AKC dog show and only 2 mutts off a rez show up for people to vote on.

There's nothing to be proud of no matter who wins.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It almost seems as though non-trump conservatives would rather see a democrat win over trump. 

Not really. We just dont want Trump as potus.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

it sure seems that way. I think these people underestimate just how disgusted the general public has become with the Washington regime. And why I think Trump will continue to roll over all his opponents.  And ironically, if they had just left the guy alone to be a private citizen, I doubt he would have nearly as much support as he does now. Because they see the corruption and phony allegations.

I think you underestimate just how disgusted non Trumpers are disgusted with him.

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

As bad as ole Joe is, Trump is carrying to much baggage to win the general. 

I'm still not convinced that it will be Biden on the ballot come November.

90% of the baggage you claim that Trump is burdened with, has been false allegations and prosecutorial misconduct. As far as Biden, the election is in eight months. If they have a better Democratic Challenger in mind, they better get moving.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

90% of the baggage you claim that Trump is burdened with, has been false allegations and prosecutorial misconduct. As far as Biden, the election is in eight months. If they have a better Democratic Challenger in mind, they better get moving.  

Trump is still claiming that he won the last election. Even though you believe it, not everyone does. That's baggage that he created.

32 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I think $700m?

Put it in the rainy day fund and lowered taxes.

Neal

That seems a little more reasonable than spending a 17 billion dollar surplus.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not really. We just dont want Trump as potus.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I think you underestimate just how disgusted non Trumpers are disgusted with him.

So you 'bout to vote for Biden or sit it out? :snack:

81AB4A73-F005-42DA-B36B-E6E882362E32.png.a94a56a6173632d143a50b49daf6bd13.png

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

four more years of Biden...?

four to unknown more years of Trump... ?

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Fixed it :thumbsup:

How 'bout you Bossman? 

Sit it out ? If Newsom is in you voting for Him over Trump? 

Genuinely curious what Conservatives plan on doing if Trump is the nominee . :news:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

four more years of Biden...?

four to unknown more years of Trump... ?

"UNKNOWN YEARS"

:roflcrying:

You didn't actually type that did You?  

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

So you 'bout to vote for Biden or sit it out? :snack:

81AB4A73-F005-42DA-B36B-E6E882362E32.png.a94a56a6173632d143a50b49daf6bd13.png

The majority that don't want either will likely just stay home instead.  Trumpers that that they will plug their nose and vote for Trump. Some may, but the majority will stay home.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

The majority that don't want either will likely just stay home instead.  Trumpers that that they will plug their nose and vote for Trump. Some may, but the majority will stay home.

If you asked me a year ago I would of sat it out before I vote Trump again. 

A year later ill hold my nose and vote for Him. He cant be worse than Biden. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

How 'bout you Bossman? 

Sit it out ? If Newsom is in you voting for Him over Trump? 

Genuinely curious what Conservatives plan on doing if Trump is the nominee . :news:

I will likely just stay home.  I don't see myself voting Dem anytime soon, no matter the nominee. If I did they would need to be pretty damn close to center :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Trump is still claiming that he won the last election. Even though you believe it, not everyone does. That's baggage that he created.

More than half of Iowa voters think so too. If you’ve been getting screwed over by a corrupt establishment for the last five years., I doubt that you would like anyone thinking that you created that baggage. When they raided Mar-a-Lago. If you became clear as day just how corrupt these bastards are. You should not be OK with raiding the home of a former president over some bullshit confidential documents claim.  You should not be OK with some two bit county DA prosecuting a businessman over loans that were long since paid off without anyone being defrauded.  Do you have any idea the Pandora’s box that is opened by doing that? I am not expecting Trump to unite the country. I do expect that he is going to win and raise hell with these federal agencies who have been weaponized against their political opponents, all while providing cover for people like Hunter Biden.  This decision was clear to me in 2016, and it is even clearer now.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

More than half of Iowa voters think so too. If you’ve been getting screwed over by a corrupt establishment for the last five years., I doubt that you would like anyone thinking that you created that baggage. When they raided Mar-a-Lago. If you became clear as day just how corrupt these bastards are. You should not be OK with raiding the home of a former president over some bullshit confidential documents claim.  You should not be OK with some two bit county DA prosecuting a businessman over loans that were long since paid off without anyone being defrauded.  Do you have any idea the Pandora’s box that is opened by doing that? I am not expecting Trump to unite the country. I do expect that he is going to win and raise hell with these federal agencies who have been weaponized against their political opponents, all while providing cover for people like Hunter Biden.  This decision was clear to me in 2016, and it is even clearer now.

More than half the Iowa voters?

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think it's super cute how he's turned you into his co-victim 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

there's no story... just history

If you think Trump is Hitler you are seriously retarded or You are putting on an act. I hope the latter. 

But you did spend time on your Paradise Vacation to put "fuck Trump" in the sand.  So you could be retarded :lmao: