Check your account email address ×

Nikki Haley Surge

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you auditioning to be his fluffer?

hardly 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No need to yield, I'm sure he's plenty smart.  The point is you said you know plenty of people who have more money and brains than AC.  How would you know?  It was a dumb thing to say.  Next thing you know you're gonna tell me that Steve 753 is a senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation.  :lol: 

there's more... 

have you seen Trump's plane? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No need to yield, I'm sure he's plenty smart.  The point is you said you know plenty of people who have more money and brains than AC.  How would you know?  It was a dumb thing to say.  Next thing you know you're gonna tell me that Steve 753 is a senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation.  :lol: 

Rent free!

How was sledding in Quebec?

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hardly 

there's more... 

have you seen Trump's plane? 

When I was a kid I saw Julie Newmar sitting at the next table while we were out to eat at Mama Leones.  Not every day when you can see Catgirl sitting right next to you.  Oh, and i was our cub scout troop spokesman on the Ranger Andy show.  Does that count?

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm still laughing at the comment......"far more money and brains!".   Most people I know with a lotta money are all in for Trump:lol: 

You must not know very many people with money.

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

All the people with money I know dont want Trump.

:lol:

You obviously do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey not sure if you've noticed, but several here think you're dumb as fuck.  :lol: 

It's okay.  The ones that do are AC level retarded.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

'Me and AC'?

That's some funny shit.  That pair make those with downs seem smart.

7 hours ago, Steve753 said:

4 points behind Trump in New Hampshire.

Sure there are plenty of neocons there.

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

When I was a kid I saw Julie Newmar sitting at the next table while we were out to eat at Mama Leones.  Not every day when you can see Catgirl sitting right next to you.  Oh, and i was our cub scout troop spokesman on the Ranger Andy show.  Does that count?

She was by far the best Catwoman ever.

Today they would have a tranny.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You must not know very many people with money.

You obviously do.

Just like Schultz, you don't know anybody and wouldn't know what to do with $$$ if you had any.:lol: 

20 hours ago, Steve753 said:

4 points behind Trump in New Hampshire.

i wish Sununnu and the money makers had settled on Desantis,  he is a far better candidate but maybe the women thing and that shes not batshit crazy on abortion will sway some of the roe v wade voteds.  I just don't really like her

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She was by far the best Catwoman ever.

Today they would have a tranny.

A Batman movie just came out less than two years ago with a Catwoman in it. :snack:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You probably like Barbie too didn't you.

Never seen it but I understand your need to deflect from your deranged posts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

i wish Sununnu and the money makers had settled on Desantis,  he is a far better candidate but maybe the women thing and that shes not batshit crazy on abortion will sway some of the roe v wade voteds.  I just don't really like her

I dont realy like her either , but Im  not convinced trump can beat Biden. And I also dont like him.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I dont realy like her either , but Im  not convinced trump can beat Biden. And I also dont like him.

There will be several along shortly to tell you that he can. I'm with you, I don't believe Trump has the numbers that his supporters here think he does.

• Like 3

I don’t think there is the perfect candidate out there right now - but as noted above, she’s the only one that could sway some of the abortionists to an R - not sure it would make enough of a difference, but her stance on it certainly does not follow the party line.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

There will be several along shortly to tell you that he can. I'm with you, I don't believe Trump has the numbers that his supporters here think he does.

You have also seen what Biden can do, its horrible and his real support is at an all time low among all presidents from the beginning of time.:lol:

20 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I don’t think there is the perfect candidate out there right now - but as noted above, she’s the only one that could sway some of the abortionists to an R - not sure it would make enough of a difference, but her stance on it certainly does not follow the party line.

And some moderates.  She attacked both the R's and D's in how they handled the economy.  That will surely appeal to those in the middle while Trump will make them vote D.  She will also garner a whole bunch of "let's elect a woman" voters.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And some moderates.  She attacked both the R's and D's in how they handled the economy.  That will surely appeal to those in the middle while Trump will make them vote D.  She will also garner a whole bunch of "let's elect a woman" voters.

No she won't, they may as well vote Dem.

On 1/8/2024 at 2:40 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's odd how the vast majority of Republicans I interact with outside of this far right looney echo chamber prefer her... or any other Republican running over Trump.  but my friends and family aren't fucking imbeciles.  

You’re a fucking faggot and I’m assuming most people you talk to are as well

• Haha 1

On 1/8/2024 at 3:40 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's odd how the vast majority of Republicans I interact with outside of this far right looney echo chamber prefer her... or any other Republican running over Trump.  but my friends and family aren't fucking imbeciles.  

honestly same here,  die hard kool aid drinkers are still on the trump train but to right leaning independents he's an absolute no go where she is more palatable.    I don;t knwo a single person who likes Biden but i know many who will vote/have voted for him over trump.  

I'm going to stick with Desantis for now as i think he would be best at governing this country of all the options.