Check your account email address ×

"EVs aren’t ready for prime time, they never will be"

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Who in the real world gives one fuck about 0-60. Your EV has no resale! Only a cock sucker would want that. 

Only those with testosterone in their system care about performance.  Those with blood with shit loads of estrogen in it don’t care about 0-60 or 1/4 miles and such.  Do you titties hurt or do cry a lot when emotions take over once a month?

You sound like a woman tbh!  Based on you lack of care in performance.

Edited by BOHICA

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Only those with testosterone in their system care about performance.  Those with blood with shit loads of estrogen in it don’t care about 0-60 or 1/4 miles and such.  Do you titties hurt or do cry a lot when emotions take over once a month?

You sound like a woman tbh!  Based on you lack of care in performance.

I care about getting to my destination, on time. Fuck your, I only adds a few hours. Time is money. EV's only cost you. Time, and money.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

I care about getting to my destination, on time. Fuck your, I only adds a few hours. Time is money. EV's only cost you. Time, and money.

Few hours.  Lmao!  

Men that don’t care about performance and fast cars are what the world call women.

Just now, BOHICA said:

Few hours.  Lmao!  

Men that don’t care about performance and fast cars are what the world call women.

Last test. Fox. 3.6 hours longer. Pussies. Would have been 10. I bring an extra driver, and we dont stop. Men drive all night. Women want to be drive a tesla.

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The M5 and E63 felt fat and lumbering in comparison.

What a pretentious twat, with food, cars, pretty much everything.  Leave it to you to describe an M5 or E63 as fat and lumbering. :lol: 

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Only small men belittle someone else’s belongings. Buy what suits you and your needs - new, old, fast, slow, ev, ice, etc. 

:goodpost:

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Only small men belittle someone else’s belongings. Buy what suits you and your needs - new, old, fast, slow, ev, ice, etc. 

I agree, buy whatever you want, but if you drive an ev, you are pretty much a faggot by definition.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

“I don’t care about performance”. Said no man ever.

What's the speed limit? Is excessive accleration legal? How many families are injured or killed by drivers speeding?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

What's the speed limit? Is excessive accleration legal? How many families are injured or killed by drivers speeding?

Speed limits vary.   Don’t know or don’t care about any of the other stuff.  Pollution from tailpipe emissions kills or injures more than excessive acceleration in a year.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Few hours.  Lmao!  

Yes because people who drive electric cars are the real men of the world.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

What a pretentious twat, with food, cars, pretty much everything.  Leave it to you to describe an M5 or E63 as fat and lumbering. :lol: 

Pretentious?  Was on topic and true.  Compare it to the S6 back to back.  They both feel bloated and heavy and nowhere near as nimble.  I've had a bunch of M5's, but the current gen I have no interest in.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Looks like a cheap option.

Just think for once… if that motor was actually powering that car, the opposite side of that chain would be tight.

11 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Just think for once… if that motor was actually powering that car, the opposite side of that chain would be tight.

Its supposed to be a generator.:lol:

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Pretentious?  Was on topic and true.  Compare it to the S6 back to back.  They both feel bloated and heavy and nowhere near as nimble.  I've had a bunch of M5's, but the current gen I have no interest in.

:lol: Sure ok

30 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Your attempt to be clever and using an emoji to speak for you tells a story.

Only attempt I've made is pointing my finger and laughing at how pretentious you are, while accusing others of being insecure, Mr. bunch of M5s guy.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Only attempt I've made is pointing my finger and laughing at how pretentious you are, while accusing others of being insecure, Mr. bunch of M5s guy.

Pretentious is your middle name. 

Julie Newmar!

:lol:

• Haha 1

Mother textron. Look at the price difference vs the hybrid gas. I sold these when they were first brought to market 16 years ago when they were still using golf cart batteries using the same tactics they are with cars. They work awesome. However the price gap now you will put the machine in the junk yard before you make up the cost difference between battery and hybrid. It wasn’t that big gap back in the day. Most people ditched the battery units as they were cheaper own over the life span. The difference between the 2 was a generator vs batteries. You could swap the machine over very easy from hybrid to electric if you wanted to. 

IMG_3416.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Pretentious is your middle name. 

Julie Newmar!

:lol:

Another one, tell us again how your signature doesn't mean I don't live rent free in your head, Mr. Fuck you money?

Dude when I was 12, she was where it was at:lol: 

gettyimages-166894095-2048x2048.jpg

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Another one, tell us again how your signature doesn't mean I don't live rent free in your head, Mr. Fuck you money?

Dude when I was 12, she was where it was at:lol: 

gettyimages-166894095-2048x2048.jpg

It has stopped you from mentioning it for the most part and I know it bothers you because you mention it instead of the bet. 

:bc: