Check your account email address ×

"EVs aren’t ready for prime time, they never will be"

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

We put a lot of Nokians on cars, IMO theeee best snow tire..On a side note I ran a 3" Nokian Gazzalodi's on my DH mountain bike back in the day..

Screenshot_20240107-181630.png

After Nokians on the Tesla I’m a believer as they are the best so will continue to run them on Everything.  The Snows on the Rivian are amazing thus far.  I won’t be buy tires for awhile though on the Rivian cause between the snows and the basically new tires that came off the Rivian I bought a set off the forums of some 10,000 mile take offs so I didn’t have to have the wheels and tires broke down 2 times a year…. So got pretty much 2 sets of the performance summer tires to wear through before I get a set of Nokians for summer use on the Rivian.

IMG_4166.jpeg

IMG_3965.jpeg

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Just did my 5000 mile tire rotation on my road trip car…. Tires looking pretty good after 21k miles.  Still sitting at over 60% tread left.

IMG_4164.jpeg

IMG_4163.jpeg

My God, Tesla's are for the overly Gay.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, BOHICA said:

After Nokians on the Tesla I’m a believer as they are the best so will continue to run them on Everything.  The Snows on the Rivian are amazing thus far.  I won’t be buy tires for awhile though on the Rivian cause between the snows and the basically new tires that came off the Rivian I bought a set off the forums of some 10,000 mile take offs so I didn’t have to have the wheels and tires broke down 2 times a year…. So got pretty much 2 sets of the performance summer tires to wear through before I get a set of Nokians for summer use on the Rivian.

IMG_4166.jpeg

IMG_3961.png

IMG_3965.jpeg

Yep, I remember you posting that about scoring a 2nd set of wheels, the Rivian is a cool truck, we have one that comes to the shop 

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Nothing is free. You're paying for it.

Hotel charges me and my coworkers the same.  They don’t even ask what I drive tbh

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, BOHICA said:

Hotel charges me and my coworkers the same.  They don’t even ask what I drive tbh

Why would they? If they offer it, you're paying for it.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Yep, I remember you posting that about scoring a 2nd set of wheels, the Rivian is a cool truck, we have one that comes to the shop 

For tires just loading up the snows, heading to the tire shop and having them swapped and hauling my summers home, right at that point I said fuck that..  Im finding a set of take offs and will avoid the tire shop swap and the pain in the ass it is.

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

Why would they? If they offer it, you're paying for it.

No not really.  There is another Hilton hotel just down the road without chargers and the Hilton honors rate was exactly the same.  No difference in rates typically in the same location with or without chargers

Just now, BOHICA said:

No not really.  There is another Hilton hotel just down the road without chargers and the Hilton honors rate was exactly the same.  No difference in rates typically in the same location with or without chargers

No one would stay at the one with chargers if the other was cheaper. Its built into the price. You're paying for those chargers whether you use them or not.

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not sure yet. If I had to buy today it'd be a Taycan Turbo S

Bad ass 👊

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No one would stay at the one with chargers if the other was cheaper. It’s built into the price. You're paying for those chargers whether you use them or not.

Not really. 

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Tell us what magic vehicles you have?

I think he said he's got a 2010 f150.

:lol:

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How old are you?

Well we've kinda been talking about cars in this thread

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Well we've kinda been talking about cars in this thread

I don't care about having a car that can do 2.5 secs.

Some day one grows out of that.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't care about having a car that can do 2.5 secs.

Some day one grows out of that.

For sure, but a lot of us are car guys in here..I've been into cars since I was a in my early teens and still am to this day..No need to hate on car people 

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

For sure, but a lot of us are car guys in here..I've been into cars since I was a in my early teens and still am to this day..No need to hate on car people 

I don't hate car people.  Just laughed at Deepfaggot's car selection filter.:lol:

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't hate car people.  Just laughed at Deepfaggot's car selection filter.:lol:

Well he has a rare Audi that is a bad ass and capable car ..

• Like 1