Check your account email address ×

"EVs aren’t ready for prime time, they never will be"

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That he uses to get groceries.

Well I use mine to pick up food occasionally, but other times I don't, don't argue just to argue, we up in here talking about cars

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Well I use mine to pick up food occasionally, but other times I don't, don't argue just to argue, we up in here talking about cars

Well this thread is about how useless evs are, so stay on topic.:lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It’s always the best when the guys that fluff EV’s the hardest refuse to buy one 

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Will do! 

1 hour ago, Rod said:

So no you don’t :lol: 

All based on definition.  I don't have a track car.  No time for that anymore and to keep it on topic EV's make drag cars somewhat obsolete unless you are really dropping coin.  

29 minutes ago, Rod said:

It’s always the best when the guys that fluff EV’s the hardest refuse to buy one 

The biggest fluffer on site has 2 of them, so your point doesn't make much sense.

If he is claiming I am fluffer that is some funny shit.  I am just not biased against them for what they are good at.  If the Model S Plaid wasn't such a monstrous piece of shit I would have bought one instead of the S6.

27 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If he is claiming I am fluffer that is some funny shit.  I am just not biased against them for what they are good at.  If the Model S Plaid wasn't such a monstrous piece of shit I would have bought one instead of the S6.

Oh you're a fluffer all right.:lol:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I've said I wanted to get an EV to leave at our other house, but the more I researched it I just couldn't get myself to pull the trigger, I ended up buying a used Macan GTS, it's an impressive little SUV and what a hoot to drive hard when in the mood.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I've said I wanted to get an EV to leave at our other house, but the more I researched it I just couldn't get myself to pull the trigger, I ended up buying a used Macan GTS, it's an impressive little SUV and what a hoot to drive hard when in the mood.

Comparable trim to the 911 the Macan is somehow almost more fun.  No one can fit behind me in one though :(

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The biggest fluffer on site has 2 of them, so your point doesn't make much sense.

Your logic is blowing my mind 

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Comparable trim to the 911 the Macan is somehow almost more fun.  No one can fit behind me in one though :(

The Grandkids car seats fit fine, and I was pleasantly surprised how fun it is, the GTS has the air and active suspension, it's easy to forget it's an SUV. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Hotels offer free charging typically.   Hiltons are putting in 20,000 tesla destinations in addition to the ones they got already.  If I was to stay with friends or family and need a charge I would throw them 10 bucks but most don’t have a 240 readily available so would just hit a dc charger if needed.

So you plan your trips around motels that have charging stations and leach off of friends and relatives that have 240 volt outlets for you.  Sounds fun :lol2:

1 hour ago, Rod said:

Oh lord Audis are gay :lol: 

Audi has made some pretty bad ass cars mang, they have definitely progressed some forms of Motorsports solely on what they brought to the track 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Audi has made some pretty bad ass cars mang, they have definitely progressed some forms of Motorsports solely on what they brought to the track 

The M5 and E63 felt fat and lumbering in comparison.

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Doug said:

So you plan your trips around motels that have charging stations and leach off of friends and relatives that have 240 volt outlets for you.  Sounds fun :lol2:

Nope.  

27 minutes ago, Doug said:

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Nope.  

I'm sure it's not fun for you.  :thumbdown:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sounds like a Gay thing you would do. Tesla! The car for the Gays and the trans. 

Using very high powered and extremely fast vehicles as daily transportation or road trip vehicles?  That’s gay?  Are you a  Boomer/Karen?

Edited by BOHICA

13 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Using very high powered and extremely fast vehicles as daily transportation or road trip vehicles?  That’s gay?  Are you a  Boomer/Karen?

Very! Teslas are literally,  the worst built cars. Quit defending shit quality, you fag fucker!

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Very! Teslas are literally,  the worst built cars. Quit defending shit quality, you fag fucker!

You are a very boomer/Karen?

I prefer fast cars that don’t take constant dickering with and an endless revolving door of maintenance.  I don’t have time for all the inconveniences of a fast gas powered vehicles which are typically much slower and boring the “fag” vehicles.

Edited by BOHICA

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You are a very boomer/Karen?

I prefer fast cars that don’t take constant dickering with and an endless revolving door of maintenance.  I don’t have time for all the inconveniences of a fast gas powered vehicles which are typically much slower and boring the “fag” vehicles.

Who in the real world gives one fuck about 0-60. Your EV has no resale! Only a cock sucker would want that.