Check your account email address ×

Bill Clinton Is Officially A Pedo

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, HSR said:

ALCOHOLICS UNITE!!!! The stoners are attacking ( they just have to finish a bag of Dorito's and a pack of peanut buttercups first :joint:)

But what if Im a stoner and a alcoholic :dunno:

From my experience the weed balances out the Booze so you end up driving the perfect speed! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

That is a no win situation. The drunk you’d be dead in a ditch. The stoner be driving so slow you’d die on the way to the hospital.

tenor-2.gif

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You really come off as a weak man.

That is all I and several others have ever asked.  Instead we get double standards, and the same couple clowns dancing all around a sloppily vague and ambiguous set of guidelines that are open to interpretation by the people responsible for enforcing them.  Its pathetic.

Your outlook is based on growing up a far right fundamentalist household, as if thats a normal right of center conservative?   Not even close, so save your pronouncements.  You've never raised a family and don't seem to understand why some parents feel so strongly on this.  Your perspective is not capable of adjudicating whats ok, and whats not, its shaded by personal animus.  Ben has been going off doing the same thing that Jim did, and no reaction from you.    I hit the report button for the first time in my life the other day, and rather than responding to me directly and privately, you come on here and puff your chest out.  And then your panties get all knotted when someone says "predator".  GMAFB Judge Judy.  :lol:   

Ahhh yes, another entry of Woolie's "Here is how I am a victim". 

As far as your supposed principles, GMAFB. If you had principles you wouldn't dabble in the shitbag behavior around here, but you do.........and then you blame it on other people's behavior. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

So, is Bill Clinton officially a pedo?

Sorry - I couldn't turn away from this train wreck of a thread and just had to post something this morning.  Carry on boys! :lolz:

anyone who truly believes that's been proven should kill themselves.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

How much did the Jews Globalists pay you to say that? :lol:

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

How much did the Jews Globalists pay you to say that? :lol:

Are you dating a Jewish guy now?????

ANSWER ME!!!!

• Haha 1

Aaaaaahahahahahaha

I knew Joelle was dating a Jewish guy!!!

Also he must have landed the only Jewish guy who isn’t a global financier and pulling the string!!!!

Probably got the only one with a big dick too!!!!

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

:owned: 

Edited by f7ben

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Aaaaaahahahahahaha

I knew Joelle was swing a Jewish guy!!!

Also he must have landed the only Jewish guy who isn’t a global financier and pulling the string!!!!

Probably got the only one with a big dick too!!!!

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

:owned: 

His hair is very nice though! :lol:

CUJjl3aWcAE_TzF.jpg

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Based on your parameters, yes. It takes a lot more than a bowl to get me "impaired".

So Ben if you were in a remote are and suffered life threatening injuries and your only hope for help was to be driven to the hospital by

(a) A guy who is HAMMERED drunk OR

(b) A guy who is smoked right up.

Who would you bet your life on getting you to help.

I know who my choice would be.

Just fucking keel over and die already!

Neal

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

The fbi knows who was there and when by using the phone pings.  If you think otherwise you are fooling yourself.  The former fbi director is one of the clients, so don't expect them to come clean anytime soon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

As far as your supposed principles, GMAFB. If you had principles you wouldn't dabble in the shitbag behavior around here, but you do.........and then you blame it on other people's behavior. 

Uh oh, that's just going to make him whine some more.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Uh oh, that's just going to make him whine some more.  

Yup and somehow or someway it will lead back to being my fault :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, ckf said:

Every few months it seems. It's better than monthly :ashamed:

Ben a Joel getting after it, quite cattie to say the least!! 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Ben a Joel getting after it, quite cattie to say the least!! 

Joelle and I are pretty good friends in person going back a long ways. You don’t need to worry about us lol

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Joelle and I are pretty good friends in person going back a long ways. You don’t need to worry about us lol

He asked nicely!!!!

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yer gunna get the MAG LITE!!!!!!!11

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know, just busting chops

19 hours ago, SSFB said:

We even have a pinned thread asking people to hit the report button if there's an issue, several besides me called him on it before I even saw what he wrote, and instead of addressing it with me privately, we get a lecture over it.  Not like its the first or even 8th time either.  Pretty typical double standards in here.  And I imagine the predictable replies from HSRDeephavenSteve753 all in a row too.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

We even have a pinned thread asking people to hit the report button if there's an issue, several besides me called him on it before I even saw what he wrote, and instead of addressing it with me privately, we get a lecture over it.  Not like its the first or even 8th time either.  Pretty typical double standards in here.  And I imagine the predictable replies from HSRDeephavenSteve753 all in a row too.  :lol: 

:lol::lol:

giphy-1.gif