Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Guys like Ben, Vince, myself and several others are real amd not trolls like some of you on here :bc:

Dumbski with more intellectual dishonesty :snack:

:lol: So I'm the troll now and not you eh? :lmao: I've posted up pictures of me before and even my deceased wife. You're just mad because you're one dorking looking fucker and very easy to make fun of for that  :thumb: 

The only reason Rob made the old site log in to read was because we were constantly under DDos attacks that slowed down the server. If we go to login only the site will become stale with no new members joining. I'm not knocking it, but take a look at TBP. Without new members joining in the site is never going to grow. Obviously that's what they want. But that's not what I want here at FS. We've had several new members join in here recently and I like it that way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

The only reason Rob made the old site log in to read was because we were constantly under DDos attacks that slowed down the server. If we go to login only the site will become stale with no new members joining. I'm not knocking it, but take a look at TBP. Without new members joining in the site is never going to grow. Obviously that's what they want. But that's not what I want here at FS. We've had several new members join in here recently and I like it that way.

:bc: It's your show!

Maybe some just need to be more cognizant of what they are posting going forward if they are that worried

Just now, Skidooski said:

:bc: It's your show!

Maybe some just need to be more cognizant of what they are posting going forward if they are that worried

How many here have their real name posted? I know I do occasionally post a photo with my full name in the watermark, but I can't think of anyone else :dunno:

Just now, ckf said:

How many here have their real name posted? I know I do occasionally post a photo with my full name in the watermark, but I can't think of anyone else :dunno:

I hardly know anyone's first name let alone their full name. You've got very few rules but the ones you have are perfect for this place. If someone posts their picture here, well, it's fair game IMO.

Now if someone goes digging outside of here and posts it up then it's just creepy

Just now, Skidooski said:

I hardly know anyone's first name let alone their full name. You've got very few rules but the ones you have are perfect for this place. If someone posts their picture here, well, it's fair game IMO.

Now if someone goes digging outside of here and posts it up then it's just creepy

Exactly. If someone posts another members full name, the post will be removed and the offending member will be dealt with,  @SSFB needs more practice with his ban hammer anyway :lol:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Exactly. If someone posts another members full name, the post will be removed and the offending member will be dealt with,  @SSFB needs more practice with his ban hammer anyway :lol:

My name is Craven......Craven Morehead

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

SSFB's :dunno:

Screenshot_20170523-070339_zpsdys3n1zt.p

This site is the most unique site I've ever been on.  It's also the most fucking fun.  The "no rules"..or limited rules thing is a blast and allows us to talk like adults.  We are all seemingly pretty much self correcting as a group with admonishment should someone carry things too far from what I've seen.  Keeping this site open (free reading) creates new members.  Look at TBP.  A decent site, but it's closed...it's more of a private show...which is cool.  But how many members have they gained vs. FS?  Pretty slow over there usually.  

If you post your personal information on a site like this, then act like a complete fucking idiot.  Like life, you get what you get.  Wanna stop it....be a fucking man...or at least stop being an idiot looking for trouble.  This place is set up like a trail side watering hole and many here, including me like it.  No...LOVE IT.  I do see what some of you are saying though......anybody taking a peek in here can get pretty fucking surprised at some of this shit....well, ALL of this shit.  And they'll turn away.  But really, if they don't like what happens here, do we want them here anyway?  How long are they gonna last when they rub up against Ben in a non-sexual way? :lol:

SO.....in short:

"Look how real I am.  Me and others like me here are real.  We're all real.....Can somebody get Zambroski to send me a picture of himself?"

:lol::lol::lol:

SR Obama.jpg

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This site is the most unique site I've ever been on.  It's also the most fucking fun.  The "no rules"..or limited rules thing is a blast and allows us to talk like adults.  We are all seemingly pretty much self correcting as a group with admonishment should someone carry things too far from what I've seen.  Keeping this site open (free reading) creates new members.  Look at TBP.  A decent site, but it's closed...it's more of a private show...which is cool.  But how many members have they gained vs. FS?  Pretty slow over there usually.  

If you post your personal information on a site like this, then act like a complete fucking idiot.  Like life, you get what you get.  Wanna stop it....be a fucking man...or at least stop being an idiot looking for trouble.  This place is set up like a trail side watering hole and many here, including me like it.  No...LOVE IT.  I do see what some of you are saying though......anybody taking a peek in here can get pretty fucking surprised at some of this shit....well, ALL of this shit.  And they'll turn away.  But really, if they don't like what happens here, do we want them here anyway?  How long are they gonna last when they rub up against Ben in a non-sexual way? :lol:

SO.....in short:

"Look how real I am.  Me and others like me here are real.  We're all real.....Can somebody get Zambroski to send me a picture of himself?"

:lol::lol::lol:

SR Obama.jpg

IMG_2750.JPG

15 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm not concerned about lurkers.

Whatever then 

13 hours ago, ckf said:

It's never going to be anything like the other sites.  That's just the way it is 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Whatever then 

It's never going to be anything like the other sites.  That's just the way it is 

Ya you would have been banned the 1st time you threatened someone.