Check your account email address ×

• Gold Member

Is it time???  As I have been on 12-14 hour days the past couple weeks and haven't been active in posting much due to not much free time....  I never until occasionally opening fs in a free minute or 3 the past couple weeks realized how idiotic the posters are which is in plain view to the world.  Only place that isn't open is CM forum.  The arianna grande is a prime example of a hen house full of cackling bitches.  Every thread is full of idiots...  from Ben to moto, to snowrider types as well as trump pumpers.  It crazy to step outside of the mad house for a few and peer in to the idiotic shit show.

is it time to lock current events down to members only??????  I think so.  How many hits does this place see a day ckf?

Just now, BOHICA said:

Is it time???  As I have been on 12-14 hour days the past couple weeks and haven't been active in posting much due to not much free time....  I never until occasionally opening fs in a free minute or 3 the past couple weeks realized how idiotic the posters are which is in plain view to the world.  Only place that isn't open is CM forum.  The arianna grande is a prime example of a hen house full of cackling bitches.  Every thread is full of idiots...  from Ben to moto, to snowrider types as well as trump pumpers.  It crazy to step outside of the mad house for a few and peer in to the idiotic shit show.

is it time to lock current events down to members only??????  I think so.  How many hits does this place see a day ckf?

:lol: obvious troll says what

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

You could leave and raise the bar on moral fortitude a bit. 

Just saying :news:

Wasnt it GayGrabs10Dicks that was just posting about how he didnt care if people starved or who the US bombed as long as he had his faggot mall crawler and some cash in his pocket???? Talk about shit you wouldnt want people to read

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You could leave and raise the bar on moral fortitude a bit. 

Just saying :news:

Like I said...  about the only thing I have posted in the past weeks is in the Random pic thread, dream carthread made one post in the England bombing thread about not caring....  just read that thread for a sec from an outside perspective....  an outside looking in view I guarantee is it's a bunch of idiot posting....  while each idiot is unique I don't think it should be in googles view..  I'm sure I will be an idiot again like you and the rest.

Edited by BOHICA

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wasnt it GayGrabs10Dicks that was just posting about how he didnt care if people starved or who the US bombed as long as he had his faggot mall crawler and some cash in his pocket???? Talk about shit you wouldnt want people to read

He isn't alone you and lots of others imbiciles who want to stay away not get involved when dictators gas there own people or machete villages full of innocents are basically the same :finger2: 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Prolly several weeks ago... maybe even a month.  But ya I don't care about what's bombed....  and I'm cool with low taxes and mall crawlers.  If I wasn't good with or gave a shit about bombings of muslims I know I would take action and not act only on the web like a billy badass revolutionary bitches that due nothing but post like idiots about how they think they are and what badasses they are.

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He isn't alone you and lots of others imbiciles who want to stay away not get involved when dictators gas there own people or machete villages full of innocents are basically the same :finger2: 

The US bombs more innocents than any country in the world ......go fuck yourself you chicken hawk piece of shit 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Like I said...  about the only thing I have posted in the past weeks is in the Random pic thread, dream carthread made one post in the England bombing thread about not caring....  just read that thread for a sec from an outside perspective....  an outside looking in view I guarantee is it's a bunch of idiot posting....  while each idiot is unique I don't think it should be in googles view..  I'm sure I will be an idiot again like you and the rest.

Yeah, lately you've been alright. Lately. I still don't think you're in a position to recommend that other leave to elevate the site. Not Ben, Moto nor SnowRider have dove as deep into the shit as you have, not by a long shot.

Stop being a hypocrite. :news:

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah, lately you've been alright. Lately. I still don't think you're in a position to recommend that other leave to elevate the site. Not Ben, Moto nor SnowRider have dove as deep into the shit as you have, not by a long shot.

Stop being a hypocrite. :news:

Im not advocating anyone leaving to elevate the site.  Just log in to view to keep the idiotic shit that goes on here out of google view.  Cause the idiotic shit is fun.  So you don't think Ben, Moto, and Snowrider are a bunch of blowhard idiots with to much time on there hands?  You are as much of an idiot as myself in my opinion when there is ample free time on either of our hands.  The last freedomsledder was log in to view.  I imagine you could google Calloused cock plowing and destroying Arianna Grande you would be led to a post by F7ben in a thread about an explosion in England.....  Its in plain view to the whole world wide webs.

If you are here like me you are an idiot in the grand scheme of things......  Just saying 

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Im not advocating anyone leaving to elevate the site.  Just log in to view to keep the idiotic shit that goes on here out of google view.  Cause the idiotic shit is fun.  So you don't think Ben, Moto, and Snowrider are a bunch of blowhard idiots with to much time on there hands?  You are as much of an idiot as myself in my opinion when there is ample free time on either of our hands.  The last freedomsledder was log in to view.  I imagine you could google Calloused cock plowing and destroying Arianna Grande you would be led to a post by F7ben in a thread about an explosion in England.....  Its in plain view to the whole world wide webs.

If you are here like me you are an idiot in the grand scheme of things......  Just saying 

f7ben is anonymous !!!!!!!11111 and many people know my login !!!!!!!1111111111

• Gold Member
Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I told Crockpotfuckstick to make CE log in to read only, but he won't listen.  IDK what he's such a stubborn fuck about it :dunno:

It only make sense.

44 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

If your afraid to be seen here just stay away, pretty simple eh :bc: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I told Crockpotfuckstick to make CE log in to read only, but he won't listen.  IDK what he's such a stubborn fuck about it :dunno:

Don't post shit that you are afraid your boss will see, control yourself in other words.

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The US bombs more innocents than any country in the world ......go fuck yourself you chicken hawk piece of shit 

Hey Momo

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Ben and Moto have each, regularly, made some statements that are quite a bit over the top but mostly sarcastic or so ridiculous as to be considered nothing but sarcasm. 

SnowRider, although I personally find his comments to be completely retarded, is really just a sheep and says nothing overly controversial.

You, on the other hand, have a well known history of being vindictive, bitter and revengeful.

Sorry but, in my opinion, you are climbing up to even and have a long way to go.

EDIT: You do have a point, FSCE might be better off as log in only.

EDIT 2: Yep, I say just as much stupid shit as anyone else on here! :bc:

Edited by Kivalo

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

f7ben calls it!!!

8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The entire site should be CM only :) 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If your afraid to be seen here just stay away, pretty simple eh :bc: 

Not affraid.  Just look at what is posted here by many over the last few weeks and smh.  My stance has always been the same....  I don't care about who and what the US bombs.  Don't care about terrorist attacks, enjoy the second admendment and use my votes to support that first and foremost, Will vote a tax decrease everytime even if it means less money for social programs.  My vote is locked down everytime.  I mean with out this place, way back when long before the republican primaries was over I bet Snowrider that I was right on the outcome of our election.  If I left I wouldn't have that joy of bitch slapping his obsessed trump ass around.  Shit Neal from the old freedomsledder pussied the fuck out on betting me.  

I don't care but FS on the outside looking in looks like a bunch of idiot sledders gathered together in easy access world view....

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

there are no innocents left in the middle eastern battlefields if you are there you are at min a sympathizer