Check your account email address ×

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

there are no innocents left in the middle eastern battlefields if you are there you are at min a sympathizer   

:lol: so dumb ....all those people that live there just hopped in their land rovers and went to stay with their rich uncle in Paris or Dubai 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

f7ben calls it!!!

If I cared about anyone starving and world piece I would donate to a Sarah Mclachlan commercial/charity.  I have yet to witness in my 40 years anyone in the US starving....  If I witness somebody laying around starving in the US I will run to the costco and get a bulk of mac and cheese, and a bulk of just add water pancake batter and plug a hotplate into the inverter on my work rig and let them get full.  Plenty of water in the cooler and enough cooking utensils for them to get full.   Rather it appears in the massive majority of people US citizens are overfed.  Other countries pfftt....  who cares???

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Ben and Moto have each, regularly, made some statements that are quite a bit over the top but mostly sarcastic or so ridiculous as to be considered nothing but sarcasm. 

SnowRider, although I personally find his comments to be completely retarded, is really just a sheep and says nothing overly controversial.

You, on the other hand, have a well known history of being vindictive, bitter and revengeful.

Sorry but, in my opinion, you are climbing up to even and have a long way to go.

EDIT: You do have a point, FSCE might be better off as log in only.

EDIT 2: Yep, I say just as much stupid shit as anyone else on here! :bc:

Elaborate.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: so dumb ....all those people that live there just hopped in their land rovers and went to stay with their rich uncle in Paris or Dubai 

so ben . lets just say you have no money no job no social safety net . now a war starts in your neighborhood . do you

1 stay and fight

2 get the fuck out no matter how far the walk is to a refuge camp

remember you have had about 10 years to make up your mind

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so ben . lets just say you have no money no job no social safety net . now a war starts in your neighborhood . do you

1 stay and fight

:owned: 

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Sympathizers, really?

Image result for syrian injured child

Image result for syrian injured child

what do you suppose the dad who raped because she wanted it (there quotes not mine ) the woman to get the kids did for a living?

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

1 stay and fight

Should we discuss the amount of civilians that were trapped in Aleppo you fucking retarded ass cocksucker ....its like you are intentionally ignorant 

• Like 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

No shit.  Did he think I was Zoso???

I guess :lol: I was trying to remember what you did that was so bad but I was coming up with nothing 

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: fucking bigdums .......Bohica is grabs10

Seriously?  Which one of these cocksuckers is Zoso then? :lol:

My bad Grabs!  You have my whole hearted apology!

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Seriously?  Which one of these cocksuckers is Zoso then? :lol:

My bad Grabs!  You have my whole hearted apology!

The CUNT is now Bored even though he was supposedly banned :flush: 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Don't post shit that you are afraid your boss will see, control yourself in other words.

What have I posted bad? 

27 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The entire site should be CM only :) 

I agree 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: fucking bigdums .......Bohica is grabs10

Fucking dumbass bigdums :lol::lmao:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I guess :lol: I was trying to remember what you did that was so bad but I was coming up with nothing 

I think I reposted a snowrider Meme that somebody made back on the old site once.  I see those Meme's pop up here on occasion.  Actually didn't feel good that I did repost it cause this place is viscious if anybody post anything personal.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

I think I reposted a snowrider Meme that somebody made back on the old site once.  I see those Meme's pop up here on occasion.  Actually didn't feel good that I did repost it cause this place is viscious if anybody post anything personal.

If you get into personal information about a member and Family you should be gone immediately :news: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

SR has posted some of those pics himself. They are fair game then. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you taint licking Should we discuss the amount of civilians that were trapped in Aleppo you fucking retarded ass cocksucker ....its like you are intentionally ignorant 

what when in 2014 the crazy fucks bombed there own Carlton Citadel Hotel ? or in 13 when the Islamic front  bombed a collage in the city or when the Islamic front bombed a line of busses killing 128 in down town Aleppo . those people have been in a civil war  much longer than us or our ally's have been involved . you taint tong tickling twink